Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: HBO: Curb Your Enthusiasm

Fri March 22, 2024 8:28 pm

Vince Vaughn is just a great addition to the show.

Fri March 22, 2024 8:30 pm

today's events on RM make me want to reiterate how much I want Larry David's life on Curb: Brunch every day with my friends, just busting each others' chops and then immediately laughing it off. The dream.

Fri March 22, 2024 8:32 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:today's events on RM make me want to reiterate how much I want Larry David's life on Curb: Brunch every day with my friends, just busting each others' chops and then immediately laughing it off. The dream.

It's probably the most fun when everyone's on the same page and likes to have their chops busted

Fri March 22, 2024 8:33 pm

Jorge wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:today's events on RM make me want to reiterate how much I want Larry David's life on Curb: Brunch every day with my friends, just busting each others' chops and then immediately laughing it off. The dream.

It's probably the most fun when everyone's on the same page and likes to have their chops busted

stfu

Fri March 22, 2024 8:34 pm

oh and give my regards to cholo!

Sat March 23, 2024 2:13 am

doug rr wrote:the lesson to us all from this episode it to always carry a flask to get out of things you dont want to do...been doing it for years

Have you ever dream schemed?

Mon March 25, 2024 12:07 am

I totally just had a real life Larry David moment. At Jersey Mike’s getting sandwiches for supper. Placed the orders kids are making the subs. He slices Mrs Wease’s sandwich first and packs hers up, then he sliced mine. Without cleaning off the knife. The mayonnaise from hers got all over my sandwich so I had to explain to the young man that he needs to wipe off his knife in between slicing sandwiches because some people, like myself, do not care for mayonnaise and don’t want it on my sandwich, incidentally or otherwise. I think he learned his lesson.

Mon March 25, 2024 12:56 am

:lol: proud of you wease

Mon March 25, 2024 2:48 am

Felt pretty, pretty good.

Mon March 25, 2024 3:35 am

Yeesh Richard Lewis looks rough in his last episode. Makes Buscemi look great.

Thu March 28, 2024 2:02 am

I laughed hard when he took the pomegranate juice and yelled about possession being 9/10 of the fucking law on his way out the door.

Thu March 28, 2024 11:38 pm

Ok. The Conan exchanges were fucking hilarious.

Thu March 28, 2024 11:41 pm

As was Lewis in the car

Tue April 02, 2024 9:35 pm

Ha ha! Leon talking to that lawyer. Classic Leon episode!!!

OMG!!! The Ken/Kendra past hookup is hilarious. Even Springsteen was great in the scene.

Sick floor-fucker

Definitely the best episode of the season.

Wed April 03, 2024 11:04 am

Jeff being thrilled that Suzy was quarantined had me smiling like an idiot. Her exchanges with Larry had me laughing so hard. “Drop dead” needs to make a comeback. What an insult.

Mon April 08, 2024 2:54 am

loved it

Mon April 08, 2024 2:57 am

daft twat wrote:I hope the series finale has Larry on trial and a bunch of character witnesses from previous seasons testify against him. That would be the ultimate fuck you send off of all time.

POTY? February 1st - 3 days before the season started.

I loved the finale too. My one minor nitpick was Funkhauswr wasn’t in a flashback.
Last edited by daft twat on Mon April 08, 2024 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon April 08, 2024 3:04 am

Mon April 08, 2024 3:13 am

doug rr wrote:Image

Watched an episode today. It was the Christmas episode where Joe couldn’t let a rewind fee of a video rental go. Some people say this show is dated. Wtf?

All time favorite comedies
1 Wings
2 Seinfeld
3 Curb

Tue April 09, 2024 2:06 am

Lol the plane scene

And Leons face when Richards gf arrived
Post a reply