The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 474 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Quotes, Memories, Episodes, Etc.
PostPosted: Wed March 11, 2020 11:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 23399
Location: Where everybody knows your name
That was a fucking great episode.

Larry doing Kramer was hilarious then Leon doing a Kramer scheme was over the top.

Lewis is just killing it this season.

_________________
Let me tell you, Homer Simpson is cock of nothing!
- C. Montgomery Burns


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Quotes, Memories, Episodes, Etc.
PostPosted: Wed March 11, 2020 11:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
TIER 1 Essential Critical Infrastructure Worker
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 6581
Location: 5th floor, Bay 7, position 5740
Yeah, that was a fantastic episode all around :lol:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Quotes, Memories, Episodes, Etc.
PostPosted: Wed March 11, 2020 1:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 3148
Location: The In Between
Richard Lewis in the car seeing Larry working at the news stand: “What the fuck?” His delivery was unreal. I was actually crying. I love Richard Lewis so much.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Quotes, Memories, Episodes, Etc.
PostPosted: Wed March 11, 2020 3:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 8854
Location: unnamed mental hospital
B wrote:
Everyone referring to John Hamm with his full name, always, every time. :lol:

and Larry always calling him, "Johnny!"

_________________
Strat wrote:
Alas, we are RM


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Quotes, Memories, Episodes, Etc.
PostPosted: Wed March 11, 2020 3:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 8854
Location: unnamed mental hospital
fucking incredible line:


_________________
Strat wrote:
Alas, we are RM


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Quotes, Memories, Episodes, Etc.
PostPosted: Wed March 11, 2020 3:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 8854
Location: unnamed mental hospital
this has been a true joy. i really think it's my favorite season of the show, which is really saying something.

_________________
Strat wrote:
Alas, we are RM


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Quotes, Memories, Episodes, Etc.
PostPosted: Thu March 12, 2020 5:11 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 3148
Location: The In Between
evenslow wrote:
this has been a true joy. i really think it's my favorite season of the show, which is really saying something.


That’s fucking insane. And yet, I think I agree.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Quotes, Memories, Episodes, Etc.
PostPosted: Fri March 13, 2020 11:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 23399
Location: Where everybody knows your name
I’m watching the special right now. Had never seen it before.

_________________
Let me tell you, Homer Simpson is cock of nothing!
- C. Montgomery Burns


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Quotes, Memories, Episodes, Etc.
PostPosted: Fri March 13, 2020 11:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 36757
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
wease wrote:
I’m watching the special right now. Had never seen it before.

what special?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Quotes, Memories, Episodes, Etc.
PostPosted: Sat March 14, 2020 12:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 17778
Location: Cumberland, RI
I was pretty cool on the first few episodes of the season, so we took a break for a while, but we just watched "You're Not Going to Get Me to Say Anything Bad About Mickey" and it was great.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Quotes, Memories, Episodes, Etc.
PostPosted: Sat March 14, 2020 12:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:57 am
Posts: 635
wease wrote:
I’m watching the special right now. Had never seen it before.


The original Curb special which was retroactively a pilot?

_________________
We still make records to be listened to — not that everyone will listen to a record track one to twelve in a row or side A or Side B — but we still make 'em in case somebody does want to listen to it like that, that's how we make em…


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Quotes, Memories, Episodes, Etc.
PostPosted: Sat March 14, 2020 12:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 23399
Location: Where everybody knows your name
oneway23 wrote:
wease wrote:
I’m watching the special right now. Had never seen it before.


The original Curb special which was retroactively a pilot?

That’s the one.

_________________
Let me tell you, Homer Simpson is cock of nothing!
- C. Montgomery Burns


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Quotes, Memories, Episodes, Etc.
PostPosted: Mon March 16, 2020 4:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 13958
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
S4E5

The dog biting Larry’s penis is the hardest I’ve laughed so far.

_________________
Oh, that Michael, I hate him. He’s just so smug.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Quotes, Memories, Episodes, Etc.
PostPosted: Fri March 20, 2020 1:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
TIER 1 Essential Critical Infrastructure Worker
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 6581
Location: 5th floor, Bay 7, position 5740
We're already at the finale this Sunday? :(
A nice write up on JB Smoove:
https://www.theringer.com/tv/2020/3/19/21186159/jb-smoove-leon-black-curb-your-enthusiasm-finale


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Quotes, Memories, Episodes, Etc.
PostPosted: Fri March 20, 2020 5:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:52 pm
Posts: 6743
Loving this season. The sweat drop had me lol'ing.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Quotes, Memories, Episodes, Etc.
PostPosted: Fri March 20, 2020 5:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 23399
Location: Where everybody knows your name
This has been an almost breakout season for Leon. I woke Mrs Wease up I was laughing so hard when he was watching Mocha Joe.

Excellent Ted Danson episode, as well. Him begrudgingly realizing that Larry has opened a shop that is superior in every way to Mocha Joe’s was great.

I was actually quite a bit surprised that the diarrhea subplot wasn’t carried over into Latte Larry’s since he has the big thing about no defecating in his store.

_________________
Let me tell you, Homer Simpson is cock of nothing!
- C. Montgomery Burns


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Quotes, Memories, Episodes, Etc.
PostPosted: Fri March 20, 2020 5:53 pm 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 29321
Location: the beach
wease wrote:
This has been an almost breakout season for Leon. I woke Mrs Wease up I was laughing so hard when he was watching Mocha Joe.

Excellent Ted Danson episode, as well. Him begrudgingly realizing that Larry has opened a shop that is superior in every way to Mocha Joe’s was great.

I was actually quite a bit surprised that the diarrhea subplot wasn’t carried over into Latte Larry’s since he has the big thing about no defecating in his store.

ha, me too..i really thought she was going to have to shit at his place


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Quotes, Memories, Episodes, Etc.
PostPosted: Fri March 20, 2020 5:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:52 pm
Posts: 6743
doug rr wrote:
wease wrote:
This has been an almost breakout season for Leon. I woke Mrs Wease up I was laughing so hard when he was watching Mocha Joe.

Excellent Ted Danson episode, as well. Him begrudgingly realizing that Larry has opened a shop that is superior in every way to Mocha Joe’s was great.

I was actually quite a bit surprised that the diarrhea subplot wasn’t carried over into Latte Larry’s since he has the big thing about no defecating in his store.

ha, me too..i really thought she was going to have to shit at his place

oh man, i didn't even think about that. that would have been funny if his awesome new urinals got messed up.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Quotes, Memories, Episodes, Etc.
PostPosted: Mon March 23, 2020 2:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
slower than 82% of US
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Posts: 12033
Jonah Hill and Sean Penn were great in this episode


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Quotes, Memories, Episodes, Etc.
PostPosted: Mon March 23, 2020 3:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Fri January 04, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 1010
Mecca wrote:
Jonah Hill and Sean Penn were great in this episode

That about says it all, their scenes were before the opening theme. Thought it was a bit of a weak finale.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 474 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat July 04, 2020 12:10 am