Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: Seinfeld is on Hulu Plus

Wed April 24, 2019 1:26 am

I locked myself out of my office again. Well...I’m going home.

Wed April 24, 2019 1:32 am

Completely agree, fell in love with Kruger on the rewatch. His descent into total apathy is fucking hilarious.

Wed April 24, 2019 1:58 am

I often say “ I’m not too worried about it” at work and in my head it’s in Kruger’s voice

Wed April 24, 2019 5:15 am

Also:

Kkkoookkkoooooo

Wed April 24, 2019 11:27 am

My corporate overlords seem to have Kruger’s attitude when it comes to advertising for our clinic. Every time they talk about it (specifically NOT doing it) I think the “I’m not too worried about it” line.

Fri April 26, 2019 12:57 am

The exclamation point argument between Elaine and her writer boyfriend is one of my least favorite scenes in the whole series. I hate the guy who plays Elaine’s boyfriend and they both chew the hell out of the scenery. But the rest of that episode is fantastic, Undercover Sting Kramer particularly.

Fri April 26, 2019 1:02 am

bart wrote:The exclamation point argument between Elaine and her writer boyfriend is one of my least favorite scenes in the whole series. I hate the guy who plays Elaine’s boyfriend and they both chew the hell out of the scenery. But the rest of that episode is fantastic, Undercover Sting Kramer particularly.

Is that the one where he chugs the beer with the cigarette in his mouth the whole time?

Fri April 26, 2019 1:16 am

yes

Fri April 26, 2019 1:33 am

wease wrote:
bart wrote:The exclamation point argument between Elaine and her writer boyfriend is one of my least favorite scenes in the whole series. I hate the guy who plays Elaine’s boyfriend and they both chew the hell out of the scenery. But the rest of that episode is fantastic, Undercover Sting Kramer particularly.

Is that the one where he chugs the beer with the cigarette in his mouth the whole time?

Here's to feeling good all the time!

Fri April 26, 2019 1:39 am

Strat wrote:
wease wrote:

Fuck yeah.

Fri April 26, 2019 1:43 am

wease wrote:
Strat wrote:
wease wrote:

Fuck yeah.

I never have a drink without that statement.

Fri April 26, 2019 1:45 am

Strat wrote:
wease wrote:
Strat wrote:
wease wrote:

Fuck yeah.

I fucking love you.

Fri April 26, 2019 1:47 am

Strat wrote:
wease wrote:
Strat wrote:
wease wrote:

Fuck yeah.

:nice:

Fri April 26, 2019 1:52 am

Bammer wrote:
Strat wrote:
wease wrote:
Strat wrote:
wease wrote:

Fuck yeah.

you would have known that if you didnt ditch me at the bar in missoula

Fri April 26, 2019 2:08 am

Strat wrote:
Bammer wrote:
Strat wrote:
wease wrote:
Strat wrote:
wease wrote:

Fuck yeah.

you would have known that if you didnt ditch me at the bar in missoula

:gomez:

Mon March 09, 2020 9:41 pm

Tue March 10, 2020 3:20 am

That's a long video

Sat April 18, 2020 9:23 am

Am I doing a classic B/dime here?