Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Ash vs Evil Dead is better than Soundgarden

Sat May 30, 2015 12:27 am

God I am so fucking excited for this.
Last edited by LoathedVermin72 on Sun June 18, 2017 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Starz: Ash vs Evil Dead

Sat May 30, 2015 2:45 am

Sat July 11, 2015 1:49 pm

Happiness.

Sat July 11, 2015 2:38 pm

that's everything it should be

Sat July 11, 2015 4:02 pm

When he said "let's go" to that deadite grandma I felt pure joy inside.

Sat July 11, 2015 4:09 pm

I didn't like Evil Dead. I didn't see Evil Dead 2. And Army of Darkness was fun but ultimately forgettable. Am I going to get anything out of this trailer if I watch it?

Sat July 11, 2015 4:28 pm

Just go jerk off to Abrams some more

Sat July 11, 2015 4:32 pm

Verm with fangs out! Wow.

Sat July 11, 2015 4:34 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:I didn't like Evil Dead. I didn't see Evil Dead 2. And Army of Darkness was fun but ultimately forgettable. Am I going to get anything out of this trailer if I watch it?

Go watch the second movie. You basically watched the amateur hour warm-up and then the "No need to try so hard" victory lap. Evil Dead 2 (which really just reimagines the first) is amazing. And this looks like it will follow its tone perfectly.

Sat July 11, 2015 4:35 pm

McParadigm wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:I didn't like Evil Dead. I didn't see Evil Dead 2. And Army of Darkness was fun but ultimately forgettable. Am I going to get anything out of this trailer if I watch it?

Go watch the second movie. You basically watched the amateur hour warm-up and then the "No need to try so hard" victory lap. Evil Dead 2 (which really just reimagines the first) is amazing. And this looks like it will follow its tone perfectly.

:nice:

Thanks, McP. I can't believe I haven't seen Evil Dead 2 yet.

Sat July 11, 2015 4:52 pm

I watched the trailer. And I laughed more than a few times. "The other first thing I gotta do is some cardio." :haha:

Sat July 11, 2015 7:15 pm

McParadigm wrote:

Yup. This show looks great!

Sat July 11, 2015 7:21 pm

ED2 is the weakest of the trilogy, but yeah, sure.

Sat July 11, 2015 9:10 pm

LoathedVermin72 wrote:ED2 is the weakest of the trilogy, but yeah, sure.

Well that settles it. :lol:

Sun July 12, 2015 1:36 pm

I feel like this is the apology we all deserve after that fucking movie they put out a couple of years ago

Sun July 12, 2015 1:55 pm

The remake isn't bad. By no means does it stand alongside Raimi's films, but as its own entity, it's fine.

Sun July 12, 2015 1:59 pm

Unless he's talking about Drag Me To Hell, which did suck.

Sun July 12, 2015 2:00 pm

Dude, Drag Me to Hell is great. Vicious horror comedy. Raimi going back to his roots. I love it.

Sun July 12, 2015 2:01 pm

Also the first Evil Dead will not be topped by anything else Raimi does. Then again, I bet nothing he does in the future will be as bad as The Frighteners.

Sun July 12, 2015 2:02 pm

LoathedVermin72 wrote:Dude, Drag Me to Hell is great. Vicious horror comedy. Raimi going back to his roots. I love it.

I love Drag Me To Hell. But that's largely because of an Alison Lohman infatuation.
Post a reply