6%
60's Batman
25%
Something Else
No votes

Total votes : 16

Re: CW: Arrowverse

Thu January 25, 2018 12:18 pm

Probably the same reason she was able to fight around Kryptonite and survive being injected with it.

Fri February 02, 2018 8:42 pm

Two references to The Outsiders.

Last week's Arrow: Mr. Terrific, Mad Dog, and Black Canary considered it for a team name.
This week's Black Lightning: BL's daughter's friend is reading the comic book. (BL was/is a member of The Outsiders.)

I don't know what any of this means.

Fri February 02, 2018 8:43 pm

How is BL? We've not started it yet.

Fri February 02, 2018 9:31 pm

I still think it's the poor man's Luke Cage, but if you like the rest of the Arrowverse, I'm sure you'll like Black Lightning.

Wed February 14, 2018 5:27 pm

B wrote:Two references to The Outsiders.

Last week's Arrow: Mr. Terrific, Mad Dog, and Black Canary considered it for a team name.
This week's Black Lightning: BL's daughter's friend is reading the comic book. (BL was/is a member of The Outsiders.)

I don't know what any of this means.

Introduction of Thunder on Black Lightning this week.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunder_(comics)

Also ...

Thu February 15, 2018 5:11 pm

I'm falling behind. Too many shows too many episodes. Happens every year around this time. I start thinking about dropping shows.

Thu February 15, 2018 8:11 pm

CW seems to leave them on-line indefinitely, so I don't usually worry about falling behind.

Thu February 15, 2018 8:19 pm

B wrote:CW seems to leave them on-line indefinitely, so I don't usually worry about falling behind.

They are not on indefinitely. The Crisis episodes come off this week. So they probably only leave 5-6 episodes up at a time.

Thu February 15, 2018 8:45 pm

Oh, well, ... they'll pop up on Netflix.

Mon March 05, 2018 7:52 pm

I'm still behind on Flash but I did a CW Superhero Sunday and caught up with the others. The Constantine Legend's episode was fun.

Mon March 05, 2018 8:18 pm

bada wrote:I'm still behind on Flash but I did a CW Superhero Sunday and caught up with the others. The Constantine Legend's episode was fun.

"Yes, yes, you're a time traveler from the future."
"Would you believe that I'm also from an alternative dimension?"

Mon March 05, 2018 8:22 pm

I hope Captain Cold comes back one day....any version of him would be fine.

Wed April 11, 2018 5:08 pm

The last two episodes of season 3 were full of all the absurdities that make Legends fun. They had to save a college-aged Barack Obama from Gorilla Grodd.

Wed April 11, 2018 5:15 pm

... Jay and Silent Bob in last night's Flash was pretty awesome.

Thu April 12, 2018 10:51 am

B wrote:The last two episodes of season 3 were full of all the absurdities that make Legends fun. They had to save a college-aged Barack Obama from Gorilla Grodd.

I laughed a lot during the finale. Super Beebo was great. That episode really tied the events of the season together, less Elvis and Obama. Again, Super Beebo was great. Constantine is a regular next season. I'm not a fan of him.

Thu April 12, 2018 12:46 pm

We’ve just about given up on these shows. Haven’t watched an episode in weeks. Should we start back up?

Thu April 12, 2018 1:05 pm

I find more than any other show(s) I really have to be in the right mood for the Arrowverse. If I am I love it if not its a slog. I just let them build up and binge when the mood strikes.

Thu April 12, 2018 4:04 pm

wease wrote:We’ve just about given up on these shows. Haven’t watched an episode in weeks. Should we start back up?

I prioritize this way ...

The Flash
LoT
Arrow
Supergirl
Black Lightning

Fri April 13, 2018 3:09 am

We’ve not even started Black Lightning and don’t watch Legends anymore.

Fri April 13, 2018 7:37 pm

Legends is easily the most fun.

Black Lightning is easily the least fun. Sooooo, preachy.
Post a reply