The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 597 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 30  Next

Best DC Show?
Arrow 19%  19%  [ 3 ]
Flash 38%  38%  [ 6 ]
Legends of Tomorrow 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Supergirl 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Gotham 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
60's Batman 25%  25%  [ 4 ]
Something Else 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 16
 Post subject: Re: TV: Arrow
PostPosted: Tue December 16, 2014 4:42 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

This is outstanding news:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/12/15/marc- ... ins-arrow/

PostPosted: Wed December 17, 2014 12:37 am 
Rank This Poster

Mid season finale was pretty awesome.. kinda predictable tho.. esp when ra's said he hasn't been challenged in 65 years

PostPosted: Sun March 22, 2015 1:23 am 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

The whole Palmer side story is dumb.

PostPosted: Sun March 22, 2015 7:36 pm 
Champion of RM

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
The whole Palmer side story is dumb.

I don't mind the slow build. We don't need another crime fighter this season.

PostPosted: Fri April 10, 2015 8:35 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

I just finished the first two seasons on Netflix. I like this show. It's not the greatest thing ever, but I look forward to watching it.

I think it's biggest problem is the long season. The seasons could be compressed 15 episodes or so and would probably be better for it.

PostPosted: Fri April 10, 2015 8:38 pm 

B wrote:
I just finished the first two seasons on Netflix. I like this show. It's not the greatest thing ever, but I look forward to watching it.

I think it's biggest problem is the long season. The seasons could be compressed 15 episodes or so and would probably be better for it.

Season 3 has been pretty good too.

PostPosted: Fri April 10, 2015 8:45 pm 
Champion of RM

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
B wrote:

I don't like how everyone except Felicity is a crime fighter. I think season 2 was better, but this current arc is pretty good.

PostPosted: Sat April 11, 2015 8:44 pm 

CopperTom wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
B wrote:

I don't like how everyone except Felicity is a crime fighter. I think season 2 was better, but this current arc is pretty good.

Laurel is irritating as fuck

PostPosted: Sat April 11, 2015 10:44 pm 
Champion of RM

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
B wrote:

Laurel is irritating as fuck

I'm sure she's everyone's least favorite character.

PostPosted: Sun April 12, 2015 12:04 pm 
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh

I'm not really digging the flashbacks this season, or Ray Palmer, or Roy, or Laurel, or her asshole dad, or especially Ollie's neurotic sister whose name escapes me right now. Ollie, Felicity, Diggle and Ra's keep me coming back. I miss
Spoiler: show
Sarah
. Season 2 was way better but I'm sticking with. Flash is really good.

PostPosted: Wed April 15, 2015 4:47 am 
Rank This Poster

I really like arrow but I think I might be starting to like the flash better

The whole reverse flash storyline is great and they didn't even start w grodd yet

PostPosted: Mon April 20, 2015 5:43 pm 

I hate anything crossover with the Flash on this show. That whole "meta-human" episode last week was kind of dumb. Except for the shocker at the end with Thea!

Also, I hope they are setting this Atom guy to have his own show and get off of Arrow. Don't like him either.

PostPosted: Mon April 20, 2015 6:54 pm 

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I hate anything crossover with the Flash on this show. That whole "meta-human" episode last week was kind of dumb. Except for the shocker at the end with Thea!

Also, I hope they are setting this Atom guy to have his own show and get off of Arrow. Don't like him either.

http://screenrant.com/arrow-flash-cw-spinoff-team-cast-rip-hunter/

PostPosted: Mon April 20, 2015 6:59 pm 

bada wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

http://screenrant.com/arrow-flash-cw-spinoff-team-cast-rip-hunter/

That's cool, but how are they going to bring the Canary back? Does that mean she'll be back on Arrow? Or maybe more likely in any time travel storylines, I guess.

PostPosted: Mon April 20, 2015 7:21 pm 

I have no idea how they plan on bringing her back (Lazarus Pit?) but I'm glad they are it was dumb to kill her.

PostPosted: Mon April 20, 2015 9:44 pm 
Champion of RM

I'm guessing it will be a time travel related resurrection.

Post subject: Legends of Tomorrow (CW)
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:39 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

Well, these guys are loving their DC Comics contract.

Spoilers if you're not up to date on Arrow and Flash.

PostPosted: Tue August 11, 2015 2:58 pm 

Quote:
'Arrow' season 4 cast news: Two new cast members play Oliver's and Thea's love interests; Rutina Wesley snags a role

More new faces are coming to "Arrow" as the Queen siblings both get respective new love interests in the show's upcoming fourth season. Just recently, "Enlisted" alum Parker Young and Elysia Rotaru from "iZombie" joined the cast.

The former will play the role of Alex Davis, a smart and driven young man. HIs work with Oliver brings him to Thea's life. With Roy (Colton Haynes) out of the picture and the expiration of the actor's deal with the show, Thea is bound to move on.

Rotaru, on the other hand, will play the role of a love interest for Oliver from a flashback. Olicity fans need not worry as she is more of an old flame rather than someone who is going to break off Felicity and Ollie's relationship, basically because she is a thing of the past. But Ollie's flashbacks almost always intermingle with the present and this is what executive producer Marc Guggenheim hinted at during a chat with EW.

"Oliver is gonna have a love interest in the past that will serve as a parallel or potentially a contrast to his love affair with Felicity in the present," he said.

Oliver will also be seen tackling some bad guys from a crime organization that goes by the name Shadowspire. Jimmy Akingbola will play a loose adaptation of its group's leader, Baron Reiter (Baron Blitzkreig in the comics), and Ryan Robbins as the group's ruthless member Conklin.

The latest addition to cast is Rutina Wesley from "True Blood." The actress currently stars in "Hannibal" as Reba but will appear in the DC Comics adaptation for a multi-episode arc in a still undisclosed role. She joins "Teen Wolf" actor JR Bourne, who has been cast as villain Double Down.

"Arrow" season 4 premieres Oct. 7.

PostPosted: Wed August 12, 2015 10:18 pm 

Constantine is going to be on too. I'm glad I liked that show. The actor anyways.

PostPosted: Thu October 08, 2015 12:52 pm 

BUMP

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 597 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 30  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment