Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: What are you currently watching on TV?

Tue March 14, 2023 8:06 pm

first episode hooked me

Tue March 14, 2023 8:16 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:Community rewatch.

Never a bad idea.

Wed March 15, 2023 8:12 pm

mr robot man is beginning to flounder a little for me.. I'm about to finish s.1 ep 7. i'm not very interested in most of these side characters, and it's spending too much time on them. I see why this made Malek so famous though. He's great in this role. It's probably his best role. It's fun watching him and the character

Wed March 15, 2023 8:48 pm

tree_ wrote:mr robot man is beginning to flounder a little for me.. I'm about to finish s.1 ep 7. i'm not very interested in most of these side characters, and it's spending too much time on them. I see why this made Malek so famous though. He's great in this role. It's probably his best role. It's fun watching him and the character

Patience will be rewarded with this show. It's brilliant, one my favs.

Wed March 15, 2023 8:49 pm

Bi_3 wrote:
tree_ wrote:mr robot man is beginning to flounder a little for me.. I'm about to finish s.1 ep 7. i'm not very interested in most of these side characters, and it's spending too much time on them. I see why this made Malek so famous though. He's great in this role. It's probably his best role. It's fun watching him and the character

Patience will be rewarded with this show. It's brilliant, one my favs.

Cool Thanks. I'm pretty sure I'll watch it all the way through.

Thu March 16, 2023 3:19 pm

Ohh so some big reveal. I felt kind of cheated because it's not like the show is always from his perspective, and every time I suspected it, I figured it couldn't be technically possible. But it works well enough and it's fun and entertaining.

Tue March 21, 2023 3:07 pm

The new Odenkirk show Lucky Hank has potential. It will inevitably be compared to BCS of course, so tough sledding.

Tue March 21, 2023 5:12 pm

spike wrote:The new Odenkirk show Lucky Hank has potential. It will inevitably be compared to BCS of course, so tough sledding.

That already started?

Tue March 21, 2023 5:25 pm

wease wrote:
spike wrote:The new Odenkirk show Lucky Hank has potential. It will inevitably be compared to BCS of course, so tough sledding.

That already started?

Premiered on AMC Sunday night

Tue March 21, 2023 5:27 pm

It’s next on my list after we finish Shrinking

We are really enjoying Shrinking btw, but we’re several episodes behind

Tue March 21, 2023 5:27 pm

i'm not sure i need more bob in my life

Tue March 21, 2023 8:50 pm

spike wrote:
wease wrote:

That already started?

Premiered on AMC Sunday night

Thanks!

Tue March 21, 2023 8:54 pm

as bad as it is we can't stop watching Daisy Jones and the six

Tue March 21, 2023 9:18 pm

doug rr wrote:as bad as it is we can't stop watching Daisy Jones and the six

Sounds like a sweet dopamine hit of entertainment!

Wed March 22, 2023 1:21 am

Im very happy im getting Yellowjackets S2, Succession s4 and Dave S3 in the next weeks!!

Thu March 23, 2023 9:17 pm

I think VG is the only RMer to post about Shrinking, and he hated it? Anyway we're on E6 and we're very much enjoying it. It's not amazing, but it's got a warm and gooey center, and enough laugh-out-loud moments to keep us engaged. It's kind of like James L. Brooks meets Judd Apatow.

Thu March 23, 2023 9:20 pm

Severance S1

Weird, kinda like an old Philip K. Dick story I remember, but some scenes are scarily similar to corporate america.

Thu March 23, 2023 9:21 pm

Binged through The Chosen and now have to wait till the end of the year (???) for the next season. So far this has been great!

Thu March 23, 2023 10:38 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:I think VG is the only RMer to post about Shrinking, and he hated it? Anyway we're on E6 and we're very much enjoying it. It's not amazing, but it's got a warm and gooey center, and enough laugh-out-loud moments to keep us engaged. It's kind of like James L. Brooks meets Judd Apatow.

Yeah I saw the first two and not my thang

Thu March 23, 2023 11:30 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:I think VG is the only RMer to post about Shrinking, and he hated it? Anyway we're on E6 and we're very much enjoying it. It's not amazing, but it's got a warm and gooey center, and enough laugh-out-loud moments to keep us engaged. It's kind of like James L. Brooks meets Judd Apatow.

Good synopsis. I’m through 8 eps and enjoying. As far as lol moments, Segal’s “you’re so beautiful” reaction slayed me.
Post a reply