The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Tue April 10, 2018 11:56 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 4508
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
New Girl starts back tonight for an abbreviated final run.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Tue April 10, 2018 1:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 62665
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
New Girl starts back tonight for an abbreviated final run.

:luv:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Sun April 15, 2018 8:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 8602
Location: 41.1716° S, 174.8248° E
Almost finished with The Terror, really great series! Hope it doesn't fall apart in the final couple of episodes

_________________
"I really enjoy sandwiches but the other guys are so good at making sandwiches that I don't make them. Now I make sandwiches."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Sun April 15, 2018 11:13 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 3556
Rangi Guy wrote:
Almost finished with The Terror, really great series! Hope it doesn't fall apart in the final couple of episodes


It's been really good so far.

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Thu April 19, 2018 5:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 62665
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Rise is awesome.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Thu April 19, 2018 1:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 19473
I'm gonna backpedal my original take on the new Roseanne, i'm caught up and i love it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Thu April 19, 2018 1:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 19473
I'm gonna backpedal my original take on the new Roseanne, i'm caught up and i love it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Thu April 19, 2018 1:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 2188
I watched the Trinity season of Dexter again.

Final episode still gave me chills.

Too bad the show went to shit from this point forward.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Thu April 19, 2018 1:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 19473
run2death wrote:
I watched the Trinity season of Dexter again.

Final episode still gave me chills.

Too bad the show went to shit from this point forward.

bingo


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Sun April 22, 2018 12:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Tue February 05, 2013 9:53 am
Posts: 346
Final season of New Girl is off to a great start. First two episodes have been pretty spot on.

I'm digging the Roseanne reboot, too. It's funny reading all the comments on AV Club, people are getting so riled up about her politics and how they think it's seeping into the show too much. I don't necessarily agree, I just think it's still really funny so I'll continue to watch it.

I'm also finally getting around to Parks & Recreation after my friend has bugged me about it for a couple of years. Season one was meh, but luckily it's only 6 episodes. The season finale showed some promise, and season 2 is immediately better so I might stick this out.

First episode of The Terror was also interesting so I'll continue on with it :)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Sun April 22, 2018 12:46 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 3556
Bi_3 wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
Almost finished with The Terror, really great series! Hope it doesn't fall apart in the final couple of episodes


It's been really good so far.


Last episode was a bit weak.

Spoiler: show
Showing Tuunbaq in that much detail may have been a mistake, unless I am msiremembering how the book ended

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Sun April 22, 2018 2:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 62665
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
BootsToAsses wrote:
Final season of New Girl is off to a great start. First two episodes have been pretty spot on.

The first episode was a bit wonky but found it's legs by the end. That second episode, though? Holy shit. I was laughing like a complete idiot the entire time. There was about a four or five minute run where I know I missed stuff because I couldn't stop laughing. It'll probably go down as one of my all time favorite episodes of the series.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Sun April 22, 2018 2:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Tue February 05, 2013 9:53 am
Posts: 346
durdencommatyler wrote:
BootsToAsses wrote:
Final season of New Girl is off to a great start. First two episodes have been pretty spot on.

The first episode was a bit wonky but found it's legs by the end. That second episode, though? Holy shit. I was laughing like a complete idiot the entire time. There was about a four or five minute run where I know I missed stuff because I couldn't stop laughing. It'll probably go down as one of my all time favorite episodes of the series.


Yeah, I loved Winston constantly trying to force Three Men and a Little Lady moments :haha:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Sun April 22, 2018 2:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 62665
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
BootsToAsses wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
BootsToAsses wrote:
Final season of New Girl is off to a great start. First two episodes have been pretty spot on.

The first episode was a bit wonky but found it's legs by the end. That second episode, though? Holy shit. I was laughing like a complete idiot the entire time. There was about a four or five minute run where I know I missed stuff because I couldn't stop laughing. It'll probably go down as one of my all time favorite episodes of the series.


Yeah, I loved Winston constantly trying to force Three Men and a Little Lady moments :haha:

It was a great character episode that reminded me so much why I love the cast dynamic on that show.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Sun April 22, 2018 7:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 8602
Location: 41.1716° S, 174.8248° E
Bi_3 wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
Almost finished with The Terror, really great series! Hope it doesn't fall apart in the final couple of episodes


It's been really good so far.


Last episode was a bit weak.

Spoiler: show
Showing Tuunbaq in that much detail may have been a mistake, unless I am msiremembering how the book ended

Just finished The Terror last night. I was happy with how it ended - couldn't really see it going any other way.

Started Season 3 of The Path......not 100% if I'm going to bother seeing this through

_________________
"I really enjoy sandwiches but the other guys are so good at making sandwiches that I don't make them. Now I make sandwiches."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Sun April 22, 2018 8:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 34257
Location: this field intentionally left blank
Just found out every season of River Monsters is streaming on Prime so I'm gonna check out of life for a while bye


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Mon April 23, 2018 1:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1094
Just watched a back to back Leave It To Beaver. The 2nd one was money. Ward lectures Beave about being nicer and more considerate to people. Then, Ward and June go out and before you know it, a BUM is knocking on the back door, asking for a glass of water. He ultimately takes advantage of the Beave and ends up taking a bath and stealing one of Ward's suits before sneaking out as Wally comes home. Wally and the Beave go looking for him, but can't find him. They come home to Ward and June rifling through their bathroom trying to figure out what happened. Then, Ward lectures the Beave again, explaining the fine line between being considerate and helpful, but not being taken advantage of.

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Mon April 23, 2018 8:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1094
A Craftsman's Legacy on PBS. Metalsmith Seth Gould is making a hammer.

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Tue April 24, 2018 4:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 34257
Location: this field intentionally left blank
I should have been watching Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown a long time ago. Now I can’t stop. The Congo and Jerusalem episodes were particularly great.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Tue April 24, 2018 4:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 62665
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
I should have been watching Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown a long time ago. Now I can’t stop. The Congo and Jerusalem episodes were particularly great.

So good! It's a fantastic show. By far the best iteration of Bourdain yet.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 3:58 pm