The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3813 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169 ... 191  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Sun January 07, 2018 9:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 6192
Location: Oslo, Norway
durdencommatyler wrote:
Anders is saving my life right now. I'm so glad I'm not alone. VIVA SANTA CLARITA

Haha. Yes, I even recommended it to friends and family. I laughed my way through the entire season.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Sun January 07, 2018 9:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 6192
Location: Oslo, Norway
Finished five episodes of season two of Stranger Things. Really looking forward to the rest.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Mon January 08, 2018 1:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 5280
Location: Washington State
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i should probably watch justified

How have you not. That's not even a question, it's a statement of wtf.

_________________
"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.”


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Mon January 08, 2018 1:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50008
bune wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i should probably watch justified

How have you not. That's not even a question, it's a statement of wtf.

i'll f*ck you up if you talk to me like this ever again

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Mon January 08, 2018 3:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50490
No you won't

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Mon January 08, 2018 3:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 9289
Location: Space City
boy howdy


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Mon January 08, 2018 6:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 5280
Location: Washington State
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
bune wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i should probably watch justified

How have you not. That's not even a question, it's a statement of wtf.

i'll f*ck you up if you talk to me like this ever again

Image

_________________
"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.”


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Mon January 08, 2018 11:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:19 pm
Posts: 9836
Location: Northeastern Pennsylvania
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
No you won't

DON'T TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT!

_________________
emanon wrote:
I think I either need to drink less to become more alert, or more so as not to care.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Tue January 09, 2018 5:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
Watched the premier showing of "Bowie, the last five years" on HBO last night and cried my eyes out. I miss that guy soooo much. Anyway, it was a well done documentary. You guys should check it out if you get a chance, but you probably won't

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Tue January 09, 2018 6:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12759
Location: Where everybody knows your name
malice wrote:
Watched the premier showing of "Bowie, the last five years" on HBO last night and cried my eyes out. I miss that guy soooo much. Anyway, it was a well done documentary. You guys should check it out if you get a chance, but you probably won't

Get a chance or watch it?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Tue January 09, 2018 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 6192
Location: Oslo, Norway
Season 2 of Stranger Things was amazing. Really happy that I finally saw it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Tue January 09, 2018 7:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
wease wrote:
malice wrote:
Watched the premier showing of "Bowie, the last five years" on HBO last night and cried my eyes out. I miss that guy soooo much. Anyway, it was a well done documentary. You guys should check it out if you get a chance, but you probably won't

Get a chance or watch it?

Dont ask dumb questions about anything david bowie related. ever.

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Tue January 09, 2018 8:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50008
malice wrote:
wease wrote:
malice wrote:
Watched the premier showing of "Bowie, the last five years" on HBO last night and cried my eyes out. I miss that guy soooo much. Anyway, it was a well done documentary. You guys should check it out if you get a chance, but you probably won't

Get a chance or watch it?

Dont ask dumb questions about anything david bowie related. ever.

was he gay?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Tue January 09, 2018 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
malice wrote:
wease wrote:
malice wrote:
Watched the premier showing of "Bowie, the last five years" on HBO last night and cried my eyes out. I miss that guy soooo much. Anyway, it was a well done documentary. You guys should check it out if you get a chance, but you probably won't

Get a chance or watch it?

Dont ask dumb questions about anything david bowie related. ever.

was he gay?

according to his answers about this question during interviews, it was the 70s, everyone was a little gay back then.

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Tue January 09, 2018 8:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65366
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
malice wrote:
Watched the premier showing of "Bowie, the last five years" on HBO last night and cried my eyes out. I miss that guy soooo much. Anyway, it was a well done documentary. You guys should check it out if you get a chance, but you probably won't

:nice:

I'll absolutely check it out.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Tue January 09, 2018 8:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
durdencommatyler wrote:
malice wrote:
Watched the premier showing of "Bowie, the last five years" on HBO last night and cried my eyes out. I miss that guy soooo much. Anyway, it was a well done documentary. You guys should check it out if you get a chance, but you probably won't

:nice:

I'll absolutely check it out.

It killed me to watch it. they talked a lot to tony visconti and the members of the band for the last albums. everyone had something to contribute about his state of mind during the last years of his life. I feel heartbroken all over again.

which probably isn't the greatest endorsement for watching it, but i think it was worth it.

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Tue January 09, 2018 8:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65366
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
malice wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
malice wrote:
Watched the premier showing of "Bowie, the last five years" on HBO last night and cried my eyes out. I miss that guy soooo much. Anyway, it was a well done documentary. You guys should check it out if you get a chance, but you probably won't

:nice:

I'll absolutely check it out.

It killed me to watch it. they talked a lot to tony visconti and the members of the band for the last albums. everyone had something to contribute about his state of mind during the last years of his life. I feel heartbroken all over again.

which probably isn't the greatest endorsement for watching it, but i think it was worth it.

Oh man. That sounds brutal. But a must watch, for sure. I'll brace myself before hitting play. But, yeah. I really need to see that.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Tue January 09, 2018 8:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50008
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
malice wrote:
wease wrote:
malice wrote:
Watched the premier showing of "Bowie, the last five years" on HBO last night and cried my eyes out. I miss that guy soooo much. Anyway, it was a well done documentary. You guys should check it out if you get a chance, but you probably won't

Get a chance or watch it?

Dont ask dumb questions about anything david bowie related. ever.

was he gay?

according to his answers about this question during interviews, it was the 70s, everyone was a little gay back then.

even my dad?!?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Tue January 09, 2018 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 5280
Location: Washington State
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
malice wrote:
wease wrote:
malice wrote:
Watched the premier showing of "Bowie, the last five years" on HBO last night and cried my eyes out. I miss that guy soooo much. Anyway, it was a well done documentary. You guys should check it out if you get a chance, but you probably won't

Get a chance or watch it?

Dont ask dumb questions about anything david bowie related. ever.

was he gay?

according to his answers about this question during interviews, it was the 70s, everyone was a little gay back then.

even my dad?!?

You're here so...yeah?

_________________
"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.”


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you currently watching on TV?
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 1:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 9:37 am
Posts: 2102
I was super excited that they were bringing back "Roseanne" until I found out that she is a Trumptard in real life and will be proudly playing one on the show.

My interest went from 100 to zero in about 3 seconds.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3813 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169 ... 191  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue August 21, 2018 2:56 am