Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Mon March 30, 2015 9:05 pm

theplatypus wrote:Happy 400th post, Matty

I clearly spend way too much time here.

Mon March 30, 2015 10:07 pm

@SkitchP wrote:I won the TV characters tournament, and thus far I give it a hearty endorsement, and that should be all you need ruddo.

IN

Mon March 30, 2015 10:43 pm

Love how Ruddo values the opinions of a few non udd brudds over the opinion of an udd brudd.

Mon March 30, 2015 11:06 pm

He hates you.

Mon March 30, 2015 11:06 pm

Sorry I had to be the one to tell you but I couldn't stand watching you hurt in ignorance.

Mon March 30, 2015 11:07 pm

You can be my friend still.

Tue March 31, 2015 12:45 am

cutuphalfdead wrote:Love how Ruddo values the opinions of a few non udd brudds over the opinion of an udd brudd.

Relax, I'm watching it. I'll watch just about anything. Unless it is something Jorge recommended.

Tue March 31, 2015 12:45 am

and shut the eff up kaius

Tue March 31, 2015 1:04 am

@SkitchP wrote:I won the TV characters tournament, and thus far I give it a hearty endorsement, and that should be all you need ruddo.

I enjoyed this post.

Tue March 31, 2015 1:08 am

Monkey_Driven wrote:Very few television comedies are perfect from the beginning. There is enough there in the first few episodes for me to keep watching. Just finished the third episode last night.

Just to be on the safe side I skipped to the last episode and didn't notice any difference. The stuff with the underground cult is just dumb.

Tue March 31, 2015 1:35 am

Big fan of the theme song.

Tue March 31, 2015 2:14 am

BurtReynolds wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:Very few television comedies are perfect from the beginning. There is enough there in the first few episodes for me to keep watching. Just finished the third episode last night.

Just to be on the safe side I skipped to the last episode and didn't notice any difference. The stuff with the underground cult is just dumb.

what underground cult hurt burt?

Tue March 31, 2015 2:18 am

Mecca wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:

what underground cult hurt burt?

its offensive to the underground cult i plan on starting.

Tue March 31, 2015 2:26 am

cutuphalfdead wrote:Big fan of the theme song.

Yah that's awesome.

Tue March 31, 2015 11:59 am

BurtReynolds wrote:Gave it two and a half episodes. It was a struggle.

Pretty much the same here. The wife really wanted to watch it, and since Tina Fey is involved, I was all for it. Watched two shows, and I have no intention of starting the third.

I think I'll start Homeland instead.

Tue March 31, 2015 12:32 pm

I've heard mostly good things. I loved 30 Rock so I'm sure I'll give it a chance eventually but right now but tv plate is full.

Tue March 31, 2015 2:24 pm

YES

Best theme song on tv. Hands down.

Tue March 31, 2015 6:33 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:

YES

but its not on tv

Tue March 31, 2015 6:49 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:

YES

I mean, it doesn't hold a candle to the old Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson theme song, but it's really fucking good.

Thu April 02, 2015 1:54 am

I tried really hard to declare this show lame, but my wife watched it and I did a lot of spiteful laughing.
Post a reply