Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: Netflix: Daredevil

Sat March 19, 2016 2:06 am

Elektra is magnificent

Sun March 20, 2016 3:53 am

Finished. It's fantastic. Slow start but a great finish - a far more satisfying ending than season 1

Peeps - can you explain the black sky stuff?

Sun March 20, 2016 4:02 am

I guess I'll give this another try soon. I couldnt get past the first episode.

Sun March 20, 2016 2:16 pm

Watch the first three of season 2 it fucking awesome

Sun March 20, 2016 2:33 pm

although elements of the final conflict are confusing and more concentionally comic book (necessary for defenders) this builds throughout the entire season. i thought it was better than one - and DD is more of a badass. there were a few sequences i immediatley rewatched

Spoiler: show
that dive out the window in the hospital fight was crazy

Sun March 20, 2016 4:32 pm

I watched the first two episodes of S2 on Friday. Not sure why I keep trying. This show is just not for me.

Sun March 20, 2016 5:31 pm

it picks up with E3/4 but its bones are in season 1. if you didnt like that you wont like this

Sun March 20, 2016 7:35 pm

while i am not 100% familiar with all of daredevil i think black sky was made for the show.

in the comics electra was an killer but she took jobs so more of a mercenary. she eventually got mixed up with the hand (which in the show are portrayed fucking awesomely) and they brought her back to life after she was killed by bullseye.

this involves brainwashing also and she became their leader and was one of the most feared organizations out there.

as you can see by the end, they are going to bring her back to life through their ritual.

i cant imagine any other people cast in this show. charlie cox is amazing as matt/dd and the guy who plays foggy is great for the grounded reality party

Mon March 21, 2016 2:01 pm

I'm 6 episodes in. I enjoyed the Punisher's story line, but so far Elektra is dragging a bit.

Mon March 21, 2016 2:59 pm

Mon March 21, 2016 5:23 pm

B wrote:I'm 6 episodes in. I enjoyed the Punisher's story line, but so far Elektra is dragging a bit.

I just finished episode 5, is that it for the punisher in the season?

Mon March 21, 2016 6:59 pm

no

Mon March 21, 2016 8:18 pm

His best scene is yet to come

Mon March 21, 2016 8:59 pm

Let's rank the hallway fight scenes in this series!

1-20. Go!

Mon March 28, 2016 12:32 pm

We have a couple episodes left, and I am really enjoying this season.

Mon March 28, 2016 12:45 pm

It's more fun than Season 1--more comic bookish without losing the tone.

Mon March 28, 2016 12:52 pm

4 episodes in and I'm really digging it. They are doing a good job of capturing the DD / Punisher dynamic. Joe Bernthal was a great choice.

Mon March 28, 2016 3:34 pm

So so good

Really hope the punisher gets his own series

Tue March 29, 2016 1:09 am

are we positive the blacksmith is the army dude

Tue March 29, 2016 1:20 am

stip wrote:it picks up with E3/4 but its bones are in season 1. if you didnt like that you wont like this

I watched a couple more episodes and still find it incredibly dull, BUT everything around the Punisher was great. This is probably the only time I've found that character interesting. The guy playing him is awesome.
Post a reply