The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Americans on FX
PostPosted: Sun August 26, 2018 3:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 17079
Just started S4...S3 was such a ride...this one started really strong.

oh by the way, fuck paige and pastor tim.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Americans on FX
PostPosted: Tue August 28, 2018 1:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 17079
I think im in love with Elizabeth.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Americans on FX
PostPosted: Sat September 01, 2018 6:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 17079
Im three eps away from finishing S4. I guess this one was the best yet. Amazing ride.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Americans on FX
PostPosted: Sun September 02, 2018 2:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 2979
Location: The In Between
VinylGuy wrote:
Im three eps away from finishing S4. I guess this one was the best yet. Amazing ride.


It was my favorite. I have only the final episode left.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Americans on FX
PostPosted: Mon September 03, 2018 3:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 2979
Location: The In Between
Great finale! This ran the same trajectory as Justified: Solid start, 2-4 were great, 5 struggled a bit, stuck the landing.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Americans on FX
PostPosted: Mon September 03, 2018 3:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 17079
Just ended season 4. Great finale for an amazing season. Looking forward to dive in season 5 this week.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Americans on FX
PostPosted: Mon September 03, 2018 4:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 72391
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
VinylGuy wrote:
Just ended season 4. Great finale for an amazing season. Looking forward to dive in season 5 this week.

Hold on to your butts...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Americans on FX
PostPosted: Mon September 03, 2018 4:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 17079
durdencommatyler wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
Just ended season 4. Great finale for an amazing season. Looking forward to dive in season 5 this week.

Hold on to your butts...


DAMNNNNNN

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Americans on FX
PostPosted: Mon September 03, 2018 4:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 53710
Location: Sector 7-G
I've stalled out before watching the last 2 or 3 episodes. Been so busy with work I've been too exhausted to watch tv I really want to pay attention to.

I'll probably finish this sometime this week or next weekend.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Americans on FX
PostPosted: Mon September 03, 2018 4:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 72391
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I've stalled out before watching the last 2 or 3 episodes. Been so busy with work I've been too exhausted to watch tv I really want to pay attention to.

I'll probably finish this sometime this week or next weekend.

I stayed up until almost 3 am to finish the series when I was watching it. I couldn't turn away during that final run of episodes.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Americans on FX
PostPosted: Mon September 03, 2018 5:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 17079
durdencommatyler wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I've stalled out before watching the last 2 or 3 episodes. Been so busy with work I've been too exhausted to watch tv I really want to pay attention to.

I'll probably finish this sometime this week or next weekend.

I stayed up until almost 3 am to finish the series when I was watching it. I couldn't turn away during that final run of episodes.


Yeah i have the feeling i might do the same with season 6. Its going to be hard not to be around these characters anymore.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Americans on FX
PostPosted: Mon September 03, 2018 6:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:44 pm
Posts: 8584
Location: Franklin, MA
I’m glad you guys are enjoying it, The Americans was a great show.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Americans on FX
PostPosted: Tue September 04, 2018 12:45 am 
Online
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 19023
Location: Mizzou
I have a feeling this will be one of those shows that more and more people watch after the fact as word of mouth spreads.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Americans on FX
PostPosted: Tue September 04, 2018 2:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 2979
Location: The In Between
VinylGuy wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I've stalled out before watching the last 2 or 3 episodes. Been so busy with work I've been too exhausted to watch tv I really want to pay attention to.

I'll probably finish this sometime this week or next weekend.

I stayed up until almost 3 am to finish the series when I was watching it. I couldn't turn away during that final run of episodes.


Yeah i have the feeling i might do the same with season 6. Its going to be hard not to be around these characters anymore.


This is so true of the best shows, but in this era of binge-watching, it’s even more true. It’s weird not spending time with the Jennings or Stan. I actually miss them as a part of my life.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Americans on FX
PostPosted: Tue September 04, 2018 2:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 72391
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
daft twat wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I've stalled out before watching the last 2 or 3 episodes. Been so busy with work I've been too exhausted to watch tv I really want to pay attention to.

I'll probably finish this sometime this week or next weekend.

I stayed up until almost 3 am to finish the series when I was watching it. I couldn't turn away during that final run of episodes.


Yeah i have the feeling i might do the same with season 6. Its going to be hard not to be around these characters anymore.


This is so true of the best shows, but in this era of binge-watching, it’s even more true. It’s weird not spending time with the Jennings or Stan. I actually miss them as a part of my life.

Same


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Americans on FX
PostPosted: Tue September 04, 2018 9:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 10241
Location: 41.1716° S, 174.8248° E
Had watched the first two episodes of this a wee while back and then pretty much forgot about it, watched episode 3 last night.....and I'm hooked

_________________
"I really enjoy sandwiches but the other guys are so good at making sandwiches that I don't make them. Now I make sandwiches."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Americans on FX
PostPosted: Tue September 04, 2018 9:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 72391
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Rangi Guy wrote:
Had watched the first two episodes of this a wee while back and then pretty much forgot about it, watched episode 3 last night.....and I'm hooked

:hooray:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Americans on FX
PostPosted: Wed September 05, 2018 6:35 pm 
Offline
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 5539
durdencommatyler wrote:
daft twat wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I've stalled out before watching the last 2 or 3 episodes. Been so busy with work I've been too exhausted to watch tv I really want to pay attention to.

I'll probably finish this sometime this week or next weekend.

I stayed up until almost 3 am to finish the series when I was watching it. I couldn't turn away during that final run of episodes.


Yeah i have the feeling i might do the same with season 6. Its going to be hard not to be around these characters anymore.


This is so true of the best shows, but in this era of binge-watching, it’s even more true. It’s weird not spending time with the Jennings or Stan. I actually miss them as a part of my life.

Same


Would you say you can’t live with or without them?

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Americans on FX
PostPosted: Wed September 05, 2018 7:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 72391
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Bi_3 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
daft twat wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I've stalled out before watching the last 2 or 3 episodes. Been so busy with work I've been too exhausted to watch tv I really want to pay attention to.

I'll probably finish this sometime this week or next weekend.

I stayed up until almost 3 am to finish the series when I was watching it. I couldn't turn away during that final run of episodes.


Yeah i have the feeling i might do the same with season 6. Its going to be hard not to be around these characters anymore.


This is so true of the best shows, but in this era of binge-watching, it’s even more true. It’s weird not spending time with the Jennings or Stan. I actually miss them as a part of my life.

Same


Would you say you can’t live with or without them?

oh heavens no


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Americans on FX
PostPosted: Mon September 17, 2018 6:04 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 53710
Location: Sector 7-G
finished it


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon June 17, 2019 11:05 pm