Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: TV: The Americans on FX

Sun August 05, 2018 10:46 pm

Just finished ep 10 of season 2, happy?

Keri Russell is the most beautiful girl in the world.

Sun August 05, 2018 10:54 pm

yeah she's gorgeous

Tue August 07, 2018 2:43 am

just finished season 2 and Joe, i dont think it was thaaaat good. Its was fine.

Tue August 07, 2018 3:21 am

:gomez:

Tue August 07, 2018 2:45 pm

:D

Its a strong second season for sure, but its right there with season 1. The whole Paige thing it was kinda obvious.

Tue August 07, 2018 2:57 pm

The Paige stuff overall is some of the weakest stuff in the series. The back and forth of it goes on far too long and treads too much water. But there are some brilliant moments within all that and by the time we get to the end of everything, I think it all ends up being mostly worth it, even if it is a bit tedious getting there.

Tue August 07, 2018 3:00 pm

VinylGuy wrote:Just finished ep 10 of season 2, happy?

have posted this before, but she used to be a daily regular at a coffee shop i worked at. she looked like an angel at 7am, still in her pjs or workout clothes. her complexion is immaculate. really sweet too; i think good-hearted people are usually more attractive

Tue August 07, 2018 3:07 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:Just finished ep 10 of season 2, happy?

have posted this before, but she used to be a daily regular at a coffee shop i worked at. she looked like an angel at 7am, still in her pjs or workout clothes. her complexion is immaculate. really sweet too; i think good-hearted people are usually more attractive

Yeah, she might be...the most beautiful girl in the world.
Really.

Tue August 07, 2018 3:08 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:The Paige stuff overall is some of the weakest stuff in the series. The back and forth of it goes on far too long and treads too much water. But there are some brilliant moments within all that and by the time we get to the end of everything, I think it all ends up being mostly worth it, even if it is a bit tedious getting there.

SHHH

Ill start season 3 maybe this weekend. YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH DIRTY FRANK!

Tue August 07, 2018 3:15 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:The Paige stuff overall is some of the weakest stuff in the series. The back and forth of it goes on far too long and treads too much water. But there are some brilliant moments within all that and by the time we get to the end of everything, I think it all ends up being mostly worth it, even if it is a bit tedious getting there.

I'm halfway through season 4 and I've felt this way about the Paige stuff since it really started. But it's reaching a point where I'm finding it very intriguing.

Tue August 07, 2018 3:50 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:

I'm halfway through season 4 and I've felt this way about the Paige stuff since it really started. But it's reaching a point where I'm finding it very intriguing.

yeah, im sure is going somewhere but at the end of season 2, it was kinda obvious. Still one of the strongest part of the show is the family side. Both of them as parents and as a couple.

Wed August 08, 2018 3:21 pm

I'm watched through episode 8 of season 4 and this is definitely the best season so far.

Spoiler: show
I wasn't that into the Martha storyline early on but over the last two seasons it's been one of the best things about the show. Alison Wright is so fucking good.

Wed August 08, 2018 4:36 pm

Aw huh

Wed August 08, 2018 4:50 pm

I need to catch up on this show. It's a great, great show, but I kinda got "tension fatigue" at the midpoint of season 5.

The stakes and plot just keep ratcheting up and up, I feel like there should be more ebbs and flows... some downtime.

That may be a weird complaint, but pacing-wise it's nice to have a few lulls.

Mon August 13, 2018 3:27 am

So I was there on day one and then inexplicably quit. Tonight I finished season 3. I noticed Graham Yost produced this. He also did Justified, which I really loved, so I’m excited going forward.

Mon August 13, 2018 3:38 am

I'm 3 or 4 episodes into season 5 and I can't stop watching.

Mon August 13, 2018 3:47 am

About to start season 3.

Pete i was told that season 5 and 6 are the strongest ones, so buckle up.

Mon August 13, 2018 12:24 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:I'm 3 or 4 episodes into season 5 and I can't stop watching.

:bammer:

Mon August 13, 2018 6:34 pm

This might be better than Breaking Bad.

Mon August 13, 2018 6:35 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:This might be better than Breaking Bad.

:luv:
Post a reply