The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 992 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:25 pm 
Offline
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Fri January 12, 2018 5:47 pm
Posts: 490
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
season 2 might be my favorite...haven't seen vice principles


You should definitely watch VP.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 1:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49991
HeyGuys wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
season 2 might be my favorite...haven't seen vice principles


You should definitely watch VP.

I don’t have hbo

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 1:27 pm 
Offline
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Fri January 12, 2018 5:47 pm
Posts: 490
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
HeyGuys wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
season 2 might be my favorite...haven't seen vice principles


You should definitely watch VP.

I don’t have hbo


Do your parents have it? If so just use their login info.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 3:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49991
HeyGuys wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
HeyGuys wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
season 2 might be my favorite...haven't seen vice principles


You should definitely watch VP.

I don’t have hbo


Do your parents have it? If so just use their login info.

they do not...can I use your parents’ login info?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Sat June 02, 2018 9:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50468
Hey LV, did you see they are making Escape Plan 2?

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Sat June 02, 2018 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 36512
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Hey LV, did you see they are making Escape Plan 2?

yeah........I don't have high hopes for that one

_________________
BurtReynolds wrote:
Life is a confusing, horrifying nightmare that only ends in death. There is no hope.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Sat June 02, 2018 11:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12746
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Now will you go see Infinity War with me?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Sat June 02, 2018 11:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 36512
hell no!

_________________
BurtReynolds wrote:
Life is a confusing, horrifying nightmare that only ends in death. There is no hope.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Sat June 02, 2018 11:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12746
Location: Where everybody knows your name
What about a Steely Dan show at the Beacon Theater?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Sat June 02, 2018 11:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 36512
hell yes!

_________________
BurtReynolds wrote:
Life is a confusing, horrifying nightmare that only ends in death. There is no hope.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Sat June 02, 2018 11:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12746
Location: Where everybody knows your name
It may actually happen. The wife is going on two trips and will feel guilty if I don’t get to go. I may try to get two shows in. Fan’s Choice night is two nights before Countdown night. We could go meet Joey then head uptown for the show(s).


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Fri June 08, 2018 7:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
Are you gonna be...OK?

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 992 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun August 19, 2018 8:01 pm