The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2002 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 101  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Thu March 14, 2019 1:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 42202
Location: Garbage Dump
I have not

_________________
tree_ wrote:
I think I'm doomed to be foreverly lost in the infinite


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Thu March 14, 2019 1:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61864
top 3 Leo roles?

favorite ninja turtle?

do you ever wear athletic shorts?

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Mon March 18, 2019 2:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61864
bump

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Mon March 18, 2019 4:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 42202
Location: Garbage Dump
The Wolf of Wall Street, The Departed, Catch Me If You Can

I don’t know

No

_________________
tree_ wrote:
I think I'm doomed to be foreverly lost in the infinite


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Mon March 18, 2019 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61864
why do you hate hoop dreams?

what movie would be most enjoyed while eating okra?

what’s your favorite country song?

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Mon March 18, 2019 7:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 42202
Location: Garbage Dump
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
why do you hate hoop dreams?

what movie would be most enjoyed while eating okra?

what’s your favorite country song?

I honestly don’t remember

Any movie

Good question...maybe “Ramblin’ Man” by Hank Williams

_________________
tree_ wrote:
I think I'm doomed to be foreverly lost in the infinite


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Wed March 20, 2019 2:45 pm 
Offline
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 pm
Posts: 1662
Do you think it's ethical for children to be actors?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Wed March 20, 2019 4:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 42202
Location: Garbage Dump
JuanHamm wrote:
Do you think it's ethical for children to be actors?

That’s an interesting question. I really don’t know the answer. If a kid really wants to, I’d feel weird saying no, but when you look at acting as labor (especially when fucked up parents are involved)...I don’t know.

_________________
tree_ wrote:
I think I'm doomed to be foreverly lost in the infinite


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Wed March 20, 2019 4:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 18650
Location: Mizzou
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
Do you think it's ethical for children to be actors?

That’s an interesting question. I really don’t know the answer. If a kid really wants to, I’d feel weird saying no, but when you look at acting as labor (especially when fucked up parents are involved)...I don’t know.


What about monkey actors?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Wed March 20, 2019 4:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 42202
Location: Garbage Dump
Monkey_Driven wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
Do you think it's ethical for children to be actors?

That’s an interesting question. I really don’t know the answer. If a kid really wants to, I’d feel weird saying no, but when you look at acting as labor (especially when fucked up parents are involved)...I don’t know.

What about monkey actors?

I’ll defer to June Diane Raphael on that one.

_________________
tree_ wrote:
I think I'm doomed to be foreverly lost in the infinite


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Wed March 20, 2019 4:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 18650
Location: Mizzou
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
Do you think it's ethical for children to be actors?

That’s an interesting question. I really don’t know the answer. If a kid really wants to, I’d feel weird saying no, but when you look at acting as labor (especially when fucked up parents are involved)...I don’t know.

What about monkey actors?

I’ll defer to June Diane Raphael on that one.


Does she post here?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Thu March 21, 2019 12:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 6:02 am
Posts: 1263
Still haven't answered my questions, Jordy

_________________
washing machine wrote:
Men make their own history, but they do not make it as they please


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Thu March 21, 2019 12:47 am 
Offline
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 pm
Posts: 1662
Mickey wrote:
Still haven't answered my questions, Jordy


Please stop harassing LV.

He's a great guy and an even better RMer.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Thu March 21, 2019 1:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 6:02 am
Posts: 1263
JuanHamm wrote:
Mickey wrote:
Still haven't answered my questions, Jordy


Please stop harassing LV.

He's a great guy and an even better RMer.


That doesn't answer either of my questions

_________________
washing machine wrote:
Men make their own history, but they do not make it as they please


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Thu March 21, 2019 1:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 6:02 am
Posts: 1263
If Jordan was rated on RottenTomatoes, what do you think his score would be?

_________________
washing machine wrote:
Men make their own history, but they do not make it as they please


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Thu March 21, 2019 1:44 am 
Offline
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 pm
Posts: 1662
Mickey wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
Mickey wrote:
Still haven't answered my questions, Jordy


Please stop harassing LV.

He's a great guy and an even better RMer.


That doesn't answer either of my questions


I'm not authorized to answer questions in this thread.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Thu March 21, 2019 1:49 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 6:02 am
Posts: 1263
JuanHamm wrote:
Mickey wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
Mickey wrote:
Still haven't answered my questions, Jordy


Please stop harassing LV.

He's a great guy and an even better RMer.


That doesn't answer either of my questions


I'm not authorized to answer questions in this thread.


On what grounds can you say that he's a great guy, then?

_________________
washing machine wrote:
Men make their own history, but they do not make it as they please


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Thu March 21, 2019 1:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 6:02 am
Posts: 1263
Honestly if you're not authorized to answer questions here then I'd appreciate you taking the thread off-topic.

_________________
washing machine wrote:
Men make their own history, but they do not make it as they please


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Thu March 21, 2019 1:50 am 
Offline
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 pm
Posts: 1662
Mickey wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
Mickey wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
Mickey wrote:
Still haven't answered my questions, Jordy


Please stop harassing LV.

He's a great guy and an even better RMer.


That doesn't answer either of my questions


I'm not authorized to answer questions in this thread.


On what grounds can you say that he's a great guy, then?


I can't answer that


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask LoathedVermin
PostPosted: Thu March 21, 2019 1:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 6:02 am
Posts: 1263
JuanHamm wrote:
Mickey wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
Mickey wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
Mickey wrote:
Still haven't answered my questions, Jordy


Please stop harassing LV.

He's a great guy and an even better RMer.


That doesn't answer either of my questions


I'm not authorized to answer questions in this thread.


On what grounds can you say that he's a great guy, then?


I can't answer that


Then shut the fuck up lil bitch

_________________
washing machine wrote:
Men make their own history, but they do not make it as they please


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2002 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 101  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri May 24, 2019 11:20 am