Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: Post Random Movie-Related Thoughts You Have

Tue July 20, 2021 2:16 pm

oasisfan35 wrote:
epilogue wrote:
oasisfan35 wrote:
epilogue wrote:Guys, calm down. I don't like Bill Simmons and was just taking a shot at him.

Most people here hate on shit and take down stuff they don't like all the time. You'd think this wouldn't be so difficult.

I have no idea who Bill Simmons is, I was just curious of the latter part of your statement is all.

What was curious about my statement?

Moving toward 'hating yourself for ever liking something' I gather my hyperbole meter was off, it sounded outlandish but these days I can never be too sure of honest sentiment.

Oh! I see what you mean. There were two different interpretations that I took from your post. Neither of those was correct. :lol:

So, to answer what you were actually asking, no I'm not serious. I just think Bill Simmons can be a tool sometimes.

Tue July 20, 2021 2:19 pm

Bill Simmons can be a tool a lot of the time

Tue July 20, 2021 2:26 pm

epilogue wrote:
oasisfan35 wrote:
epilogue wrote:
oasisfan35 wrote:
epilogue wrote:Guys, calm down. I don't like Bill Simmons and was just taking a shot at him.

Most people here hate on shit and take down stuff they don't like all the time. You'd think this wouldn't be so difficult.

I have no idea who Bill Simmons is, I was just curious of the latter part of your statement is all.

What was curious about my statement?

Moving toward 'hating yourself for ever liking something' I gather my hyperbole meter was off, it sounded outlandish but these days I can never be too sure of honest sentiment.

Oh! I see what you mean. There were two different interpretations that I took from your post. Neither of those was correct. :lol:

So, to answer what you were actually asking, no I'm not serious. I just think Bill Simmons can be a tool sometimes.

:thumbsup:

Tue July 20, 2021 10:46 pm

Wow, imagine a world where Julia Louis-Dreyfus plays Marla in Fight Club

Wed July 21, 2021 12:12 am

tragabigzanda wrote:Wow, imagine a world where Julia Louis-Dreyfus plays Marla in Fight Club

:shock:

Wed July 21, 2021 2:51 pm

Frank Grillo is awesome

Fri July 23, 2021 2:20 am

i’m missing going to the theater so much i have half a mind to go see Old

Fri July 23, 2021 2:24 am

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:i’m missing going to the theater so much i have half a mind to go see Old

that movie is 100% not worth the delta variant. Hold out for Dune so you can die fulfilled.

Fri July 23, 2021 2:28 am

I was thinking of going to see Old in the theater....maybe

Fri July 23, 2021 2:31 am

Just listen to Danny Brown's Old instead.

Fri July 23, 2021 2:35 am

tragabigzanda wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:i’m missing going to the theater so much i have half a mind to go see Old

that movie is 100% not worth the delta variant. Hold out for Dune so you can die fulfilled.

i may not make it until then

Fri July 23, 2021 2:38 am

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

ok then just watch Call Me By Your Name and Blade Runner 2049 on two separate screens at the same time, and maybe blur your eyes a little bit

Fri July 23, 2021 2:39 am

tragabigzanda wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

ok then just watch Call Me By Your Name and Blade Runner 2049 on two separate screens at the same time, and maybe blur your eyes a little bit

no

Fri July 23, 2021 2:40 am

tragabigzanda wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

no

then i don't know what to tell you

Fri July 23, 2021 2:42 am

tragabigzanda wrote:ok then just watch Call Me By Your Name and Blade Runner 2049 on two separate screens at the same time, and maybe blur your eyes a little bit

This is amazing.

Fri July 23, 2021 2:42 am

tragabigzanda wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

no

then i don't know what to tell you

it’s okay

Fri July 23, 2021 2:45 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:Wow, imagine a world where Julia Louis-Dreyfus plays Marla in Fight Club

I first read this as Julia Roberts and was super pissed. Now I’m just sorta pissed.

Fri July 23, 2021 5:33 pm

Man, Hell or High Water has all of the scenery I love

Fri July 23, 2021 6:08 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Man, Hell or High Water has all of the scenery I love

mmm Chris Pine amirite

Fri July 23, 2021 7:31 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:Man, Hell or High Water has all of the scenery I love

mmm Chris Pine amirite