Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: The Last Man on Earth is better than Soundgarden

Sat March 21, 2020 7:15 pm

I'm doing my a re-watch of this one right now, actually. For obvious reasons but also at Lenny's prompting

Sun March 22, 2020 11:52 am

Last edited by darth_vedder on Sun March 22, 2020 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: The Last Man on Earth

Sun March 22, 2020 11:52 am

We are almost done with season 4, I’m gonna miss this show. Is there a petition to bring it back? This should be on Netflix or Hulu with a new season.

Sun March 22, 2020 2:17 pm

darth_vedder wrote:We are almost done with season 4, I’m gonna miss this show. Is there a petition to bring it back? This should be on Netflix or Hulu with a new season.

I could go for at least a TV movie.

Sun March 22, 2020 6:54 pm

I think you will see that it ends in the right place. At least I hope you feel that way. I do

Mon March 30, 2020 7:01 pm

The Argonaut wrote:I think you will see that it ends in the right place. At least I hope you feel that way. I do

Welp, I want more.

Mon March 30, 2020 7:37 pm

I would like to see more of this show too. Think it would work even better in light of recent events. They could easily have jokes in there that comment on current times.

Tue March 31, 2020 11:22 pm

I finished my re-watch. The fourth season isn't great, tbh. They really ruin the Todd character and make him super annoying for a while there, and I don't feel like the show really tried to stretch or do anything it hadn't done before. There were definitely still some laughs, though. And I suppose the ending isn't especially satisfying, though I do still like it. So, yeah, I'd be down with seeing more.

Fri April 10, 2020 12:44 am

Zoom cast reunion ABOUT TO HAPPEN at 9pm eastern streaming live on youtube. Sorry I didn't let you know sooner. DEAR GOD I HOPE YOU SEE THIS POST IN TIME

http://www.tinyurl.com/lastzoom

Sat May 02, 2020 2:21 pm

despite some flaws, i loved seasons 1 and 2...i'm around 7 or 8 episodes into season 8, and while it's fine, it's been a step down so far

Sat May 02, 2020 6:46 pm

This show had 8 seasons?

Sat May 02, 2020 9:17 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:This show had 8 seasons?

oops...meant to say 18
Post a reply