Oh Debbie

Re: The Howard Stern thread

Sun March 24, 2013 4:33 am

Gary's appearance on Fallon

Wed April 24, 2013 3:04 am

Wed April 24, 2013 11:21 am

fuckin King man. that guy is a character.

Thu April 25, 2013 8:33 pm

:haha:

Sun June 02, 2013 4:12 am

just one sextape, that's all I ask.

Fri June 14, 2013 1:37 am

JD! JD! JD!

Sat June 22, 2013 4:02 am

I miss Artie

Sun June 23, 2013 2:55 am

I'd never seen this before. Ronnie on the Sybian...not gettin that visual out of my head any time soon.

Fri June 28, 2013 2:05 am

Sat June 29, 2013 4:18 pm

Prank calls are very hit or miss to me. Sometimes I feel bad for other person on the receiving end, a lot of times it's a poor schlub just trying to do his/her job.
That said I do like the Tradio/Swap Shop calls. Those generally get a laugh from me.

Wed July 17, 2013 3:17 am

y'know, this might get Gary off the hook

Tue July 30, 2013 1:03 am

Mon August 12, 2013 1:03 pm

I leave my house around 7am Eastern, which is usually about the same time he takes his first break. While they do have fewer commercials than terrestrial radio they are longer in duration. So I tuned in this morning just as he was going into commercial. Coming out he played a too long segment with all the "baba boeys" at the PGA Championship. One or two would have been enough but not 10-15 minutes worth. It really felt like they were stretching it out. Then he took another break. Coming out of that he talked about his kittens that he's trying to get adopted. Which of course is exactly what I want to hear about when I'm listening to Howard Stern. By then I was at work. I don't know if they were stalling or what but it was a frustrating listen after their week off.

Mon August 12, 2013 7:09 pm

The "Baba booey" yelling after ever single tee shot at this weekend's PGA Championshiop was excruciating. How is that funny 20 years later?

Wed August 14, 2013 2:24 pm

Biff Pocoroba wrote:I leave my house around 7am Eastern, which is usually about the same time he takes his first break. While they do have fewer commercials than terrestrial radio they are longer in duration. So I tuned in this morning just as he was going into commercial. Coming out he played a too long segment with all the "baba boeys" at the PGA Championship. One or two would have been enough but not 10-15 minutes worth. It really felt like they were stretching it out. Then he took another break. Coming out of that he talked about his kittens that he's trying to get adopted. Which of course is exactly what I want to hear about when I'm listening to Howard Stern. By then I was at work. I don't know if they were stalling or what but it was a frustrating listen after their week off.

I have pretty much the exact same experience every day. It's a rare occasion that I don't crank my truck and hear "We'll be right back" followed by a 5-10 minute bs Howard 100 news story and then 6-10 minutes worth of commercials.

Thu August 15, 2013 12:44 pm

back when he was actually funny

Thu August 15, 2013 3:48 pm

it's funny and scary at the same time

Tue September 10, 2013 11:38 pm

Post a reply