Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: TV: Fargo

Wed December 27, 2017 3:47 pm

Im watching season 2 but its taking me forever. I started in april i think...i still haven finished.

Wed December 27, 2017 4:54 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:Just finished season one last, was awesome.

Nice? Do you plan to watch season 2 soon next? It is even better.

“Last night

Phone post

Mon January 08, 2018 1:55 pm

Most of the way through S2. Lacks the goofy charm of S1, but the acting is amazing through out.

Mon January 08, 2018 5:56 pm

rank the seasons

Mon January 08, 2018 7:21 pm

Dev wrote:rank the seasons

Mon January 08, 2018 7:25 pm

2 3 1

Tue January 09, 2018 3:20 pm

Will there be a season 4 or is the show done?

Tue January 09, 2018 3:48 pm

http://collider.com/fargo-season-4-premiere-date-2019/

Yeah sounds like season 4 will happen next year.

Wed February 07, 2018 4:04 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
Dev wrote:rank the seasons

After watching all 3 seasons, I would go with this. There was nothing particularly bad about S3, maybe it was just that the characters didn't feel as well built as previous seasons outside of Carrie Coon's absolutely stellar performance.

Mon April 23, 2018 2:50 am

VinylGuy wrote:Im watching season 2 but its taking me forever. I started in april i think...i still haven finished.

Well i finally ended the season.
It was alright, havent seen 1 or 3 and i wont see them. But this was okei.

Amazing cast.

Thu July 19, 2018 11:51 am

Watched Season 1 over the past few weeks. I really enjoyed it.

Sat November 24, 2018 2:03 pm

Finally got around to this.

First season was good but got kinda ridiculous towards the end.

I could watch a show of just Billy Bob Thornton harassing random service workers all day.plus he kinda reminds me of my namesake.

The second season is amazing so far. Totally up my alley. Binge watched it all night. Talk about it more later.

Sat November 24, 2018 4:03 pm

glad to hear it Burt. S2 really is spectacular. Give me a Hansi spinoff show and i'd be there in a heartbeat

Sat November 24, 2018 5:33 pm

I loved the first two seasons but still haven't watched S3....

Sat November 24, 2018 5:39 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:I loved the first two seasons but still haven't watched S3....

Great performances, and the tone is somewhere between S1 and S2, but the plot is a little meandering without much payoff. They really made me care for a couple of characters and then not do anything super interesting with them.

Sat November 24, 2018 5:40 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:I loved the first two seasons but still haven't watched S3....

Great performances, and the tone is somewhere between S1 and S2, but the plot is a little meandering without much payoff. They really made me care for a couple of characters and then not do anything super interesting with them.

That's a bummer. Still, I'll check it out for the cast, at least. I'll just manage expectations. :thumbsup:

Sat November 24, 2018 11:25 pm

Only saw season 2 and it took me nearly a year to finish it, but it was alright.

Sat November 24, 2018 11:26 pm

VinylGuy wrote:Only saw season 2 and it took me nearly a year to finish it, but it was alright.

How did you feel about the "twist" in S2?

Sat November 24, 2018 11:31 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:Only saw season 2 and it took me nearly a year to finish it, but it was alright.

fuck what was the twist? I thought the season was ok, nothing spectacular about it.

Sat November 24, 2018 11:35 pm

VinylGuy wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

fuck what was the twist? I thought the season was ok, nothing spectacular about it.

It's not a "twist" per se, which is why I put it in "". It's more of a reveal or "happening" but what I meant was...

Spoiler: show
The UFO appearing. How did you feel about he introduction of UFO's into the story?
Post a reply