Re: R.I.P.

Thu December 07, 2017 5:41 am

Oh no, that's so sad. RIP

Thu December 07, 2017 6:41 am

Her art will endure.

Thu December 07, 2017 9:11 pm

Look, I don't know who this woman is. But 23? Jesus. That's awful. What was the cause of death?

Thu December 07, 2017 11:07 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:Look, I don't know who this woman is. But 23? Jesus. That's awful. What was the cause of death?

possible suicide

Thu December 07, 2017 11:44 pm

Stickman wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:Look, I don't know who this woman is. But 23? Jesus. That's awful. What was the cause of death?

possible suicide

Jesus. 23? That's rough. For anyone. We can all play morality police and make assumptions all we want but this is upsetting. 23? Tragic.

Fri December 08, 2017 12:02 am

durdencommatyler wrote:
Stickman wrote:

possible suicide

Jesus. 23? That's rough. For anyone. We can all play morality police and make assumptions all we want but this is upsetting. 23? Tragic.

3 people I grew up with killed themselves before they were 20 :\

Fri December 08, 2017 12:25 am

Bob Dylan. Rip.

No words.

Fri December 08, 2017 12:25 am

dimejinky99 wrote:Bob Dylan. Rip.

No words.

What? Shut up. I see nothing.

Fri December 08, 2017 12:30 am

Hey drunk ass, you don't just come in a thread like this and state bob dylan then move on without proof.

Fri December 08, 2017 12:42 am

Where did you hear that, dime? I can't find anything online and reddit has no mention.

Fri December 08, 2017 1:04 am

Drunk Irish bastard

Fri December 08, 2017 2:01 am

R.I.P. local legend--Scott Steadman a.k.a. The Underground Pizza Man.

For thirty years, when Hattiesburgers called a mysterious number they were answered with a abrupt, "yeah?" Then after submitting your order for the pizza of your choice, the call is ended with a, "20 minutes" before hanging up the phone.

Then, like clockwork, a mysterious Tommy Chong lookalike would pull up in an old Monte Carlo, sporting a Che Guevara T-shirt and cargo shorts, accompanied by his dog.

After pulling the change for your $9 large pizza from his sock, the Underground would swiftly disappear to return to the secret location of his pizza kitchen while the customer is left to drunkenly devour the most delicious late-night pizza the Hub City has to offer.

It was like a drug deal. He apparently never paid taxes. Thanks for all of the times you saved our lives by bringing us pizza at 3 am. It's probably best not to think about where it came from.

Fri December 08, 2017 2:02 am

friggin dime, man

Fri December 08, 2017 2:09 am

The Argonaut wrote:friggin dime, man

I bet dime passed out with his hand stuffed down his jeans and an ewok by his side.

Fri December 08, 2017 2:10 am

Or an ewok down his pants.

Tue December 12, 2017 8:24 am

Bruce Brown. This one really sucks....

Tue December 12, 2017 11:17 am

The Argonaut wrote:friggin dime, man

What. He died creatively about 69. He’s been the walking dead ever since :mrgreen:

Wed December 13, 2017 2:06 am

Rangi Guy wrote:Bruce Brown. This one really sucks....

yep..lucky enough to meet him a couple years ago

Wed December 13, 2017 2:07 am

doug rr wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:Bruce Brown. This one really sucks....

yep..lucky enough to meet him a couple years ago

Was he as cool as I imagined him being?
Post a reply