Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: Rick and Morty

Sun April 02, 2017 6:09 pm

VinylGuy wrote:I just finished my second view...man, its fuckin good....there is so many layers in this thing, its just incredible.

Yeah, it is a pretty incredible episode. It's definitely deserving of multiple viewings. I might be tempted to call this a perfect episode. It works perfectly in every conceivable way. I can't wait to watch the season. This show is really something else.

Mon April 03, 2017 12:19 am

They are streaming the entire series now, including the new episode.

http://www.adultswim.com/videos/streams/rick-and-morty

Mon April 03, 2017 1:22 am

Cool.

Its also on Netflix.

Tue April 04, 2017 7:42 am

I want that Mulan McNugget sauce boi

Fri June 30, 2017 4:07 am

I need season 3 so bad.

Fri June 30, 2017 4:18 am

Season 3 starts July 30!!! :ohyeah!:

Fri June 30, 2017 6:49 pm

Season 3 trailer

https://youtu.be/DeAw6aXHzcY

Mon July 31, 2017 12:35 am

Dying to see the new one.

Tue August 08, 2017 1:19 am

Pickle Rick is a new classic.

Wed August 09, 2017 6:28 pm

Guys Pickle Rick is everything we need as a society.

Sun August 13, 2017 11:43 pm

I was dying during the parts about the therapist also treating people who eat poop

Mon August 14, 2017 4:18 am

So what's the deal with this show? I've never seen even a clip, but I've noticed that everyone around me talks about it.

Mon August 14, 2017 4:25 am

washing machine wrote:So what's the deal with this show? I've never seen even a clip, but I've noticed that everyone around me talks about it.

It's really good and if you're anything like me you're initially a little annoyed by all the incessant raving reviews and you put off watching it because there's no way it could really be that good until one day you're idly browsing Netflix and you finally decide to watch it and it's like WHOA

Mon August 14, 2017 4:31 am

theplatypus wrote:
washing machine wrote:So what's the deal with this show? I've never seen even a clip, but I've noticed that everyone around me talks about it.

It's really good and if you're anything like me you're initially a little annoyed by all the incessant raving reviews and you put off watching it because there's no way it could really be that good until one day you're idly browsing Netflix and you finally decide to watch it and it's like WHOA

So it's like The Clone Wars?

Mon August 14, 2017 11:29 am

Mecca wrote:I was dying during the parts about the therapist also treating people who eat poop

Susan Sarandon killed it.

I had to watch Pickle Rick three times.

Mon August 14, 2017 3:51 pm

washing machine wrote:
theplatypus wrote:

I don't know

Mon August 14, 2017 3:56 pm

washing machine wrote:
theplatypus wrote:

:lol:

Tue August 15, 2017 1:38 am

Holy shit, this season is amazing.

Fri September 01, 2017 2:08 am

im late to this party but this show is amazing

Fri September 01, 2017 6:07 am

VinylGuy wrote:Holy shit, this season is amazing.

I can masturbate to it.

and I do
Post a reply