Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: TV: The Walking Dead

Thu March 22, 2018 1:12 am

This show would be absolutely killer (har har) if they would jsut condense all story lines by 50%.

Thu March 22, 2018 3:01 am

Norman Reedus just said in an interview that the season finale is "satisfying". We'll be the judge of that, Daryl

Thu March 22, 2018 11:40 am

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Norman Reedus just said in an interview that the season finale is "satisfying". We'll be the judge of that, Daryl

Yeah, because the season is over.
Spoiler: show
If I didn't say it, someone else would.

Mon March 26, 2018 1:46 am

Holy fuck this show is dumb

Mon March 26, 2018 1:55 am

Like, this might be the single dumbest episode in the history of the show

Mon March 26, 2018 2:01 am

Fuckin kid. I truly hope he dies.

Mon March 26, 2018 2:03 am

I haven't watched this since it took its mid-season break. I think I may have made the right decision

Mon March 26, 2018 2:31 am

Rangi Guy wrote:I haven't watched this since it took its mid-season break. I think I may have made the right decision

I quit right away this season when they showed up at Negan’s and were 25 feet away with automatic rifles and didn’t shoot him. I know Coral has been bitten and died since then. What else have I missed? I used to really enjoy this show.

Mon March 26, 2018 2:45 am

daft twat wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:I haven't watched this since it took its mid-season break. I think I may have made the right decision

I quit right away this season when they showed up at Negan’s and were 25 feet away with automatic rifles and didn’t shoot him. I know Coral has been bitten and died since then. What else have I missed? I used to really enjoy this show.

Honestly I couldn't tell you. I've mostly forgotten what's happened this season

Mon March 26, 2018 4:22 pm

daft twat wrote:

my 'i'm done' moment was a season or two ago when they introduced a fucking tiger in the episode after glenn and abraham got their heads caved in. even though it was in the comic, the show tiger was just too much stupid for me at that point. i've read some recaps here and there (because, man, putting 5-6 seasons into watching a show and quitting cold turkey is hard) and i've not felt like it was a poor decision. seeing that carl died was a bit of a surprise, though, i thought he'd be a lifer.

Mon March 26, 2018 4:32 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Like, this might be the single dumbest episode in the history of the show

What happened

Mon March 26, 2018 4:32 pm

I turned this on last night just to see how lost as I was as to what is going on. It did not disappoint. I saw Rick fighting Negan in a warehouse. It looked like a student film.

Mon March 26, 2018 4:33 pm

someone finally hooked up with a zombie

Tue March 27, 2018 7:49 pm

There was a lot of pulpy action, which was good, with both the opening battle and then walker attack. There's so many redshirts it's hard to keep up who's on who side. Plus it was filmed in the dark, making it hard to see at times. Plus there was the usual dumb stuff.
The dvr automatically recorded The Terror afterwards. It looks like it could be good but I have my tv hands full at the moment.

Wed March 28, 2018 4:45 am

Mon April 02, 2018 1:46 am

The helicopter again...

Mon April 02, 2018 1:57 am

Guess we're only lookin out for our own now, eh Rick?

And Jared finally dying was incredibly satisfying

Mon April 02, 2018 2:36 am

Who did Negan find on the road?

Mon April 02, 2018 3:12 am

The pastor maybe?

Mon April 02, 2018 3:19 am

KurtLeon wrote:Who did Negan find on the road?

I'm thinking Dwights' biggest miss, Laura.
Post a reply