Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: TV: The Walking Dead

Wed March 07, 2018 9:06 pm

I think the scene we see in the trailers of negan swinging his bat at someone's head is simon.

Wed March 07, 2018 9:12 pm

Or maybe it is the helicopter we saw episodes ago that they have yet to address

Mon March 12, 2018 6:32 pm

Good lord this show has gotten awful. WTF was that episode?

Mon March 12, 2018 7:03 pm

I guess everyone covered in blood and guts the entire series are now going to turn if they get blood and guts on them?

Mon March 12, 2018 7:12 pm

bada wrote:I guess everyone covered in blood and guts the entire series are now going to turn if they get blood and guts on them?

yeah, depending on how they go with this, this could get really bad.

Mon March 12, 2018 7:27 pm

A scratch, slash or a stab from an "infected" weapon will result in death.

Mon March 12, 2018 9:57 pm

I heard that only happens with gay zombie guts

Tue March 13, 2018 4:19 am

Tue March 13, 2018 5:58 am

I thought that that episode was not terrible

Tue March 13, 2018 2:47 pm

CopperTom wrote:A scratch, slash or a stab from an "infected" weapon will result in death.

If that was the case wouldn't everyone on the show be dead? How many times have they been splattered with zombie blood? Rick alone must have unintentionally ingested gallons at this point. They used to walk around covered in zombie guts. If anyone had a scratch they'd be dead. It should have happened plenty before now. It's be known to everyone. The biggest problem with the show is the rules changed based on the needs of the plot.

Tue March 13, 2018 2:53 pm

bada wrote:
CopperTom wrote:A scratch, slash or a stab from an "infected" weapon will result in death.

If that was the case wouldn't everyone on the show be dead? How many times have they been splattered with zombie blood? Rick alone must have unintentionally ingested gallons at this point. They used to walk around covered in zombie guts. If anyone had a scratch they'd be dead. It should have happened plenty before now. It's be known to everyone. The biggest problem with the show is the rules changed based on the needs of the plot.

Yeah this is the issue I have with it. Hell, in this episode, Negan has a cut/scratch on his forehead, and he just got out of that trailer by covering himself in guts.

Tue March 13, 2018 7:55 pm

what an awful episode.

Tue March 13, 2018 8:21 pm

Strat wrote:what an awful episode.

Another episode where literally nothing happened.

Tue March 13, 2018 8:25 pm

Guys, you don't have to keep watching this.

Tue March 13, 2018 8:25 pm

Please stop

Mon March 19, 2018 1:44 am

Ooooo, Simon is fucked now.

Mon March 19, 2018 11:49 am

Wow, an episode I actually liked. The Rick/Negan scenes were fun, even if their conclusion seemed quick and fairly tidy.

Mon March 19, 2018 11:14 pm

Georgie's manual pretty much means
Spoiler: show
goodbye Eugene. He played a major role in the post war world - he created the windmills and the other items that were mentioned in the manual.
I wish the show resisted the urge to introduce characters right now.

I still think that Jadis and Simon
Spoiler: show
will become Alpha and Beta. Both were "promoted" before the season. I don't think the show ever killed off someone they promoted in the same season. Neither can really continue as is.

Wed March 21, 2018 8:13 pm

I'm enjoying these recaps.

Wed March 21, 2018 8:23 pm

I think the guts are making people sick, well because it's rot and disease, but also the episode where the tiger died showed the zombies by some sort of toxic waste spill. I liked the last episode, thought it was pretty good. I have a funny feeling Negan wasn't the one who killed all the men at oceanside either.
Post a reply