Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: TV: The Walking Dead

Thu December 14, 2017 3:06 am

CopperTom wrote:
daft twat wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
daft twat wrote:Hey guys,
Gotta say, finally giving this show up this season has been all positive. I'm happy on Sunday evenings, I'm having more sex, I've lost weight, and I'm cancer-free!

Welcome to the club. We should be expecting more members soon.

Any new members?

This is the weirdest thing currently happening on RM. It's a fucking television show. Either watch it or don't. Being proud of yourself for not watching and trolling the thread is fucking pathetic. Get over yourself.

It took this post, but after a lifelong battle, I'm finally over myself. Now, CT, will another Barcelona show be added?

Thu December 14, 2017 3:30 am

CopperTom wrote: trolling the thread is fucking pathetic. Get over yourself.

this.

Thu December 14, 2017 5:05 am

Ok, but can someone explain to me how it's a flash forward when Carl clearly is going to die?

Thu December 14, 2017 8:12 am

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Ok, but can someone explain to me how it's a flash forward when Carl clearly is going to die?

Clearly they're going to do a LOST finale

Thu December 14, 2017 2:56 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Ok, but can someone explain to me how it's a flash forward when Carl clearly is going to die?

I dont think it was. As i stated on the previous page:

It felt like a dream to me. The entire shot was aglow in soft white light. It was a dream and i thought it was pretty obvious while watching it *shrugs*

Thu December 14, 2017 5:35 pm

Man, gimple is getting destroyed. I wonder if AMC will see the backlash and actually stop counting the money for once. I doubt it.

Thu December 14, 2017 5:46 pm

Also, they show Rick see a helicopter three episodes ago, and then don't address it

Thu December 14, 2017 5:52 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Also, they show Rick see a helicopter three episodes ago, and then don't address it

perhaps it will be in the future. not everything needs to be explained now. Too bad you hate the show and WILL NEVER KNOW NOW HAHAHAHAHAHA.

But ...i'll know. Oh....I'll know.

Thu December 14, 2017 5:53 pm

Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:Also, they show Rick see a helicopter three episodes ago, and then don't address it

perhaps it will be in the future. not everything needs to be explained now. Too bad you hate the show and WILL NEVER KNOW NOW HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm sure I'll still hate watch it, who am I kidding?

Thu December 14, 2017 5:55 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:

I know you'll be here in the months to come. You can't quit it. I can't quit you.

Thu December 14, 2017 6:00 pm

Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:

I know you'll be here in the months to come. You can't quit it. I can't quit you.

Hold me

Thu December 14, 2017 6:01 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:

Hold me

Not till you admit its a good show.

Thu December 14, 2017 6:19 pm

Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:

Hold me

I'll admit it was a good show

Thu December 14, 2017 6:21 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:

Hold me

It still is. Its' just old. I hope you still love me when I get old.

Thu December 14, 2017 6:44 pm

Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:

Hold me

It still is. Its' just old. I hope you still love me when I get old.

'til death do us part

Thu December 14, 2017 7:13 pm

Stickman wrote:
CopperTom wrote: trolling the thread is fucking pathetic. Get over yourself.

this.

Tue December 19, 2017 5:33 am

I'd forgotten about the Kirkman's lawsuit against AMC.

Sun January 14, 2018 1:22 pm

They killed Scott Gimple off!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mon January 15, 2018 2:30 am

well, more of a promotion than a killing. But still, this could signify a turning point.

Mon January 15, 2018 1:11 pm

Stickman wrote:well, more of a promotion than a killing. But still, this could signify a turning point.

A "promotion."

Hey Scott, we need to do a reshoot of a scene, what color undershirt was Rick wearing that episode?
Post a reply