The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2023 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 102  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Walking Dead
PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2017 7:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34410
Location: Mountains
Stickman wrote:
And props to
Spoiler: show
Chandler Riggs for that scene. His face looked almost apologetic as he lay there dying.

So
Spoiler: show
is that it then for him? Or do you think his dying will linger through a few more episodes?


Last edited by Strat on Mon December 11, 2017 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Walking Dead
PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2017 7:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34410
Location: Mountains
Answered

Spoiler: show
But before viewers scream for Carl, it's worth noting that Riggs still has one episode left — episode 809, the 2018 midseason premiere (airing Feb. 25) when Rick, Michonne (Danai Gurira) and the rest of the core Alexandrians will watch as the young man dies before them in what can only be described as their biggest loss to date. (Sorry, Steven Yeun, we knew Glenn's death was coming since issue 100 of the comics.)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Walking Dead
PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2017 7:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 3783
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Spoilery

Well this is an interesting twist.

_________________
"I'll hold your wallet while you go fuck yourself"-David Letterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Walking Dead
PostPosted: Tue December 12, 2017 12:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:04 pm
Posts: 1587
Location: Heathrow, FL
Killing off blank is a huge mistake. Gimple has driven the show into boring slog of bad writing


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Walking Dead
PostPosted: Tue December 12, 2017 12:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:19 pm
Posts: 9758
Location: Northeastern Pennsylvania
Stickman wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
Carl was in the flash forward. He's safe.


if it was indeed a flash forward. Could have been a dream. Plus, we never see his face in it.

He's in the scene and has dialogue. It's him without question. He walks in front of the camera.

_________________
emanon wrote:
I think I either need to drink less to become more alert, or more so as not to care.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Walking Dead
PostPosted: Tue December 12, 2017 12:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:19 pm
Posts: 9758
Location: Northeastern Pennsylvania
Stickman wrote:
Spoilery

Well this is an interesting twist.

Chandler wanted to go to college.
TWD wanted him for 3 more years.
Chandler still wanted to go to college.
Chandler was killed off.
Not surprising, but IMO, the premier was shot when he was still in the long term plans.

_________________
emanon wrote:
I think I either need to drink less to become more alert, or more so as not to care.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Walking Dead
PostPosted: Tue December 12, 2017 1:43 am 
Online
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 49997
CopperTom wrote:
Stickman wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
Carl was in the flash forward. He's safe.


if it was indeed a flash forward. Could have been a dream. Plus, we never see his face in it.

He's in the scene and has dialogue. It's him without question. He walks in front of the camera.

Again, how do we know it was a flash forward and not a dream?

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Walking Dead
PostPosted: Tue December 12, 2017 2:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 2489
Location: The In Between
Bi_3 wrote:
daft twat wrote:
Hey guys,
Gotta say, finally giving this show up this season has been all positive. I'm happy on Sunday evenings, I'm having more sex, I've lost weight, and I'm cancer-free!


Welcome to the club. We should be expecting more members soon.


Any new members?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Walking Dead
PostPosted: Tue December 12, 2017 3:09 am 
Online
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 49997
daft twat wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
daft twat wrote:
Hey guys,
Gotta say, finally giving this show up this season has been all positive. I'm happy on Sunday evenings, I'm having more sex, I've lost weight, and I'm cancer-free!


Welcome to the club. We should be expecting more members soon.


Any new members?

Yah I don't think I'm picking it back up in February. OUT

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Walking Dead
PostPosted: Tue December 12, 2017 3:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 2489
Location: The In Between
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
daft twat wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
daft twat wrote:
Hey guys,
Gotta say, finally giving this show up this season has been all positive. I'm happy on Sunday evenings, I'm having more sex, I've lost weight, and I'm cancer-free!


Welcome to the club. We should be expecting more members soon.


Any new members?

Yah I don't think I'm picking it back up in February. OUT


We should have jackets made or something. Spend your Sundays this winter watching Elementary. That show is great!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Walking Dead
PostPosted: Tue December 12, 2017 3:22 am 
Online
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 49997
daft twat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
daft twat wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
daft twat wrote:
Hey guys,
Gotta say, finally giving this show up this season has been all positive. I'm happy on Sunday evenings, I'm having more sex, I've lost weight, and I'm cancer-free!


Welcome to the club. We should be expecting more members soon.


Any new members?

Yah I don't think I'm picking it back up in February. OUT


We should have jackets made or something. Spend your Sundays this winter watching Elementary. That show is great!

I watch it already. Isn't it the final season though?

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Walking Dead
PostPosted: Tue December 12, 2017 3:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 3783
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Man, Gimple's getting some serious blowback today after the firing story got out.

_________________
"I'll hold your wallet while you go fuck yourself"-David Letterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Walking Dead
PostPosted: Tue December 12, 2017 5:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 3783
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
‘Walking Dead’ Posts Lowest Midseason Finale Ratings Since Season 2

_________________
"I'll hold your wallet while you go fuck yourself"-David Letterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Walking Dead
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 3:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 3783
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
This seems to be a popular opinion after sunday.

There's Only One Way To Save 'The Walking Dead' Now, And It Isn't Pretty

_________________
"I'll hold your wallet while you go fuck yourself"-David Letterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Walking Dead
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 12:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:19 pm
Posts: 9758
Location: Northeastern Pennsylvania
daft twat wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
daft twat wrote:
Hey guys,
Gotta say, finally giving this show up this season has been all positive. I'm happy on Sunday evenings, I'm having more sex, I've lost weight, and I'm cancer-free!


Welcome to the club. We should be expecting more members soon.


Any new members?

This is the weirdest thing currently happening on RM. It's a fucking television show. Either watch it or don't. Being proud of yourself for not watching and trolling the thread is fucking pathetic. Get over yourself.

_________________
emanon wrote:
I think I either need to drink less to become more alert, or more so as not to care.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Walking Dead
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 12:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:19 pm
Posts: 9758
Location: Northeastern Pennsylvania
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
Stickman wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
Carl was in the flash forward. He's safe.


if it was indeed a flash forward. Could have been a dream. Plus, we never see his face in it.

He's in the scene and has dialogue. It's him without question. He walks in front of the camera.

Again, how do we know it was a flash forward and not a dream?


TV Rick must read TWD comics then because he has dreams about Comic Rick's post-war appearance and injury.

_________________
emanon wrote:
I think I either need to drink less to become more alert, or more so as not to care.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Walking Dead
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 12:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20600
CopperTom wrote:
daft twat wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
daft twat wrote:
Hey guys,
Gotta say, finally giving this show up this season has been all positive. I'm happy on Sunday evenings, I'm having more sex, I've lost weight, and I'm cancer-free!


Welcome to the club. We should be expecting more members soon.


Any new members?

This is the weirdest thing currently happening on RM. It's a fucking television show. Either watch it or don't. Being proud of yourself for not watching and trolling the thread is fucking pathetic. Get over yourself.

Idk man. Peeps thread about lining up to fuck Joey is pretty weird.

Also, your outrage is a bit much.

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Walking Dead
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 2:55 pm 
Online
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 49997
CopperTom wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
Stickman wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
Carl was in the flash forward. He's safe.


if it was indeed a flash forward. Could have been a dream. Plus, we never see his face in it.

He's in the scene and has dialogue. It's him without question. He walks in front of the camera.

Again, how do we know it was a flash forward and not a dream?


TV Rick must read TWD comics then because he has dreams about Comic Rick's post-war appearance and injury.

Ok, but I'm just trying to explain the appearance of Carl? Carl's dead, clearly. Gimple said as much, he's only doing one more episode. So if it is a flash forward, what's with the appearance of Carl in it?

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Walking Dead
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 3:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34410
Location: Mountains
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
Stickman wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
Carl was in the flash forward. He's safe.


if it was indeed a flash forward. Could have been a dream. Plus, we never see his face in it.

He's in the scene and has dialogue. It's him without question. He walks in front of the camera.

Again, how do we know it was a flash forward and not a dream?


TV Rick must read TWD comics then because he has dreams about Comic Rick's post-war appearance and injury.

Ok, but I'm just trying to explain the appearance of Carl? Carl's dead, clearly. Gimple said as much, he's only doing one more episode. So if it is a flash forward, what's with the appearance of Carl in it?

It felt like a dream to me. The entire shot was aglow in soft white light. It was a dream and i thought it was pretty obvious while watching it *shrugs*


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: The Walking Dead
PostPosted: Thu December 14, 2017 12:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 12:41 pm
Posts: 4126
Kaius wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
daft twat wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
daft twat wrote:
Hey guys,
Gotta say, finally giving this show up this season has been all positive. I'm happy on Sunday evenings, I'm having more sex, I've lost weight, and I'm cancer-free!


Welcome to the club. We should be expecting more members soon.


Any new members?

This is the weirdest thing currently happening on RM. It's a fucking television show. Either watch it or don't. Being proud of yourself for not watching and trolling the thread is fucking pathetic. Get over yourself.

Idk man. Peeps thread about lining up to fuck Joey is pretty weird.

Also, your outrage is a bit much.


Image

_________________
Chris_H_2 wrote:
...i really think i pissed myself.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2023 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 102  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: theplatypus and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri July 20, 2018 10:35 pm