Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: TV: The Walking Dead

Mon November 27, 2017 3:26 am

Stickman wrote:How the fuck did Jadis put clothes on that fast?

Was watching with three other people, we all said the same thing

Mon November 27, 2017 3:54 am

So possible Morgan death this season as hes going over to the FTWD.

Mon November 27, 2017 1:07 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:

There was clearly a time lapse between the knocking and when Rick enters. 2 circles of Junkers also lined up. Viewer error.

Mon November 27, 2017 1:45 pm

CopperTom wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

There was clearly a time lapse between the knocking and when Rick enters. 2 circles of Junkers also lined up. Viewer error.

:lol:

Mon November 27, 2017 2:20 pm

Stickman wrote:So possible Morgan death this season as hes going over to the FTWD.

Spoiler: show
They kinda let it leak that Morgan dies on Talking Dead. Lennie James said he said his goodbyes to TWD cast and crew. Melissa McBride said she was all cried out. TWD / FTWD shooting schedules don't really overlap though.

Odd choice though. We know he was in an Atlanta suburb during the fall. We know he spent the next year building a stronghold in suburban Atlanta. We know he left suburban Atlanta and found the guy who trained him how to use a bo staff and calm down. We know he tracked Rick and found him within < 2 years of their first meeting (based on Judith's age + 9 months in Season 5). I don't think Morgan makes it to Texas and back in that time span (although he is shooting in Austin, TX). I guess that means FTWD makes it to Georgia / Virginia. If FTWD makes it Virginia, Madison better become the bad guy on TWD sometime in the future.

The present in FTWD is sometime in the prison era of TWD or shortly thereafter.

Mon November 27, 2017 2:28 pm

CopperTom wrote:
Stickman wrote:So possible Morgan death this season as hes going over to the FTWD.

They kinda let it leak that Morgan dies on Talking Dead. Lennie James said he said his goodbyes to TWD cast and crew. Melissa McBride said she was all cried out. TWD / FTWD shooting schedules don't really overlap though.

Odd choice though. We know he was in an Atlanta suburb during the fall. We know he spent the next year building a stronghold in suburban Atlanta. We know he left suburban Atlanta and found the guy who trained him how to use a bo staff and calm down. We know he tracked Rick and found him within < 2 years of their first meeting (based on Judith's age + 9 months in Season 5). I don't think Morgan makes it to Texas and back in that time span (although he is shooting in Austin, TX). I guess that means FTWD makes it to Georgia / Virginia. If FTWD makes it Virginia, Madison better become the bad guy on TWD sometime in the future.

Do we know he was in Atlanta during the fall though? We know he was there after the fall, when he encounters Rick after he wakes from his coma. Maybe he just got there or something?

Mon November 27, 2017 3:37 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
CopperTom wrote:

Do we know he was in Atlanta during the fall though? We know he was there after the fall, when he encounters Rick after he wakes from his coma. Maybe he just got there or something?

Fear The Walking Dead is past that point in the timeline.

Tue November 28, 2017 1:27 am

Hey guys,
Gotta say, finally giving this show up this season has been all positive. I'm happy on Sunday evenings, I'm having more sex, I've lost weight, and I'm cancer-free!

Mon December 04, 2017 2:59 pm

So, they are promising a "shocking" ending to the mid-season finale next week. Let me guess, Negan is free, he captures a bunch of Rick's people, and bashed a head in with Lucille. Hmm, haven't seen that before.

Mon December 04, 2017 3:03 pm

Theyre getting a bit carried away with Eugenes Dialogue.

Mon December 04, 2017 3:03 pm

Stickman wrote:HOLY FUCK

I can't even begin to guess what this was in response to.

Mon December 04, 2017 3:17 pm

daft twat wrote:Hey guys,
Gotta say, finally giving this show up this season has been all positive. I'm happy on Sunday evenings, I'm having more sex, I've lost weight, and I'm cancer-free!

Welcome to the club. We should be expecting more members soon.

Tue December 05, 2017 12:39 pm

I was liking this season so far. But goddamit these last two episodes were trash.

Tue December 05, 2017 10:33 pm

Kaius wrote:
Stickman wrote:HOLY FUCK

I can't even begin to guess what this was in response to.

Tue December 05, 2017 10:47 pm

Haha. Yeah. That was cool.

Wed December 06, 2017 8:47 pm

Just realized; Eugene never turned off the tape recorder.

Thu December 07, 2017 1:33 am

Words cannot describe how Scott Gimple has ruined what was the best part of the comics. I think I will give it till they do the whisperers and then just stop.

Fri December 08, 2017 7:53 pm

So the big money on a character death this Sunday is on Carl.

Fri December 08, 2017 9:07 pm

Stickman wrote:So the big money on a character death this Sunday is on Carl.

*coral

Fri December 08, 2017 10:40 pm

Carl was in the flash forward. He's safe.
Post a reply