The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1692 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: TV: Breaking Bad
PostPosted: Fri October 11, 2019 8:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 24069
Location: Where everybody knows your name
durdencommatyler wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
wease wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
wease wrote:
I’m watching this tonight.


yeah, maybe tonight or tomorrow for me.

I just realized Mrs Wease is out of town until Tuesday. I have to wait for her to watch it. Dammit.


What? Just watch it.

Aw huh

Nah. There’s only a few things we watch together anyway.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: Breaking Bad
PostPosted: Fri October 11, 2019 8:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Calibrating
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 84144
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
wease wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
wease wrote:
I’m watching this tonight.


yeah, maybe tonight or tomorrow for me.

I just realized Mrs Wease is out of town until Tuesday. I have to wait for her to watch it. Dammit.


What? Just watch it.

Aw huh

Nah. There’s only a few things we watch together anyway.

Is it like a thing that you watch it together? Like, will she be mad if you watch it alone and then again with her?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: Breaking Bad
PostPosted: Fri October 11, 2019 8:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 38317
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
Key takeaway: Joseph hates kids and watched The Office finale without Mrs. Durden. :shake:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: Breaking Bad
PostPosted: Fri October 11, 2019 8:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Calibrating
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 84144
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
tragabigzanda wrote:
Key takeaway: Joseph hates kids and watched The Office finale without Mrs. Durden. :shake:

WAT

Spoiler: show
I know you're being funny but I honestly don't get the exact joke you're making... .:oops:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: Breaking Bad
PostPosted: Fri October 11, 2019 8:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 38317
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
durdencommatyler wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Key takeaway: Joseph hates kids and watched The Office finale without Mrs. Durden. :shake:

WAT

Spoiler: show
I know you're being funny but I honestly don't get the exact joke you're making... .:oops:

I'm just keeping a running list of all the ways you are evil.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: Breaking Bad
PostPosted: Fri October 11, 2019 8:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Calibrating
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 84144
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
tragabigzanda wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Key takeaway: Joseph hates kids and watched The Office finale without Mrs. Durden. :shake:

WAT

Spoiler: show
I know you're being funny but I honestly don't get the exact joke you're making... .:oops:

I'm just keeping a running list of all the ways you are evil.

:lol:

Spoiler: show
Seriously, what are you talking about?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: Breaking Bad
PostPosted: Fri October 11, 2019 11:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 24069
Location: Where everybody knows your name
durdencommatyler wrote:
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
wease wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
wease wrote:
I’m watching this tonight.


yeah, maybe tonight or tomorrow for me.

I just realized Mrs Wease is out of town until Tuesday. I have to wait for her to watch it. Dammit.


What? Just watch it.

Aw huh

Nah. There’s only a few things we watch together anyway.

Is it like a thing that you watch it together? Like, will she be mad if you watch it alone and then again with her?

Yes


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: Breaking Bad
PostPosted: Fri October 11, 2019 11:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Calibrating
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 84144
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
wease wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
wease wrote:
I’m watching this tonight.


yeah, maybe tonight or tomorrow for me.

I just realized Mrs Wease is out of town until Tuesday. I have to wait for her to watch it. Dammit.


What? Just watch it.

Aw huh

Nah. There’s only a few things we watch together anyway.

Is it like a thing that you watch it together? Like, will she be mad if you watch it alone and then again with her?

Yes

ah

tell her to get the fuck over it :lol:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: Breaking Bad
PostPosted: Sat October 12, 2019 1:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 24069
Location: Where everybody knows your name
durdencommatyler wrote:
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
wease wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
wease wrote:
I’m watching this tonight.


yeah, maybe tonight or tomorrow for me.

I just realized Mrs Wease is out of town until Tuesday. I have to wait for her to watch it. Dammit.


What? Just watch it.

Aw huh

Nah. There’s only a few things we watch together anyway.

Is it like a thing that you watch it together? Like, will she be mad if you watch it alone and then again with her?

Yes

ah

tell her to get the fuck over it :lol:


I will not do that.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: Breaking Bad
PostPosted: Sat October 12, 2019 2:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 24929
Location: Illinois
Todd being so fucking fat now is really throwing me off. Couldn't they have made him get back to his BB weight?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: Breaking Bad
PostPosted: Sat October 12, 2019 3:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 24929
Location: Illinois
They could have had Jim Gaffigan play the role and never have missed a beat.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: Breaking Bad
PostPosted: Sat October 12, 2019 1:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
slower than 82% of US
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Posts: 12049
El Camino was okay

Spoiler: show
I feel like they spent a little bit too much time retconning. I don’t know why that scene with Jane didn’t sit well with me, but it just didn’t feel like the same character


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: Breaking Bad
PostPosted: Sat October 12, 2019 5:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 12:11 am
Posts: 3205
Location: The 216
I thought it was tight tight tight, as Tuco would say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: Breaking Bad
PostPosted: Sat October 12, 2019 5:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 11630
Location: 41.1716° S, 174.8248° E
Watched this last night. Absolutely loved it!
Netflix kept crapping out on this title, so ended up having to grab it from one of those illegal download sites

_________________
"I really enjoy sandwiches but the other guys are so good at making sandwiches that I don't make them. Now I make sandwiches."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: Breaking Bad
PostPosted: Sat October 12, 2019 10:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 22659
Loved it. So much. Great farewell to the amazing Robert Forster too.

Spoiler: show
so fucking cool to have another Jesse adventure. I really liked that we had some closure with him...and we got a chance to see how those nazi bastards treat him. Paul was wonderful and i did like the Walter scene.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: Breaking Bad
PostPosted: Sun October 13, 2019 4:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 39561
Location: Buenos Aires
It was OK. No real surprises or thrills. This doesn't alter the Breaking Bad story in any meaningful way. It's just a nice dip back into this world, and a nice epilogue/check-in with these characters. Good to see a couple Better Call Saul references too. Unnecessary but fine.

_________________
About Mickey Mouse, Anders wrote:
He's a loyal and true friend, and has daredevil guts and determination. He's doesn't hold back when faced with autority, and is unpredictable in his actions.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: Breaking Bad
PostPosted: Sun October 13, 2019 1:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
slower than 82% of US
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Posts: 12049
The overhead dissection of Jesse tossing the apartment was one of my favorite shots.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: Breaking Bad
PostPosted: Sun October 13, 2019 2:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 22659
yeah i loved that. I pretty much loved everything about it. The movie looks gorgeous.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: Breaking Bad
PostPosted: Sun October 27, 2019 6:04 pm 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 43598
Location: Mountains
Well that was unnecessary. Fine way to spend an hour and a half but meh.

Also, it was a bit distracting how fat Jesse Plemmons has gotten over the 6+ year time off from Breaking Bad. Minor gripe but I couldnt help myself.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: TV: Breaking Bad
PostPosted: Sun October 27, 2019 6:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 38317
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
Strat wrote:
Well that was unnecessary. Fine way to spend an hour and a half but meh.

Also, it was a bit distracting how fat Jesse Plemmons has gotten over the 6+ year time off from Breaking Bad. Minor gripe but I couldnt help myself.

I'll bet Kirsten Dunst is a decent cook.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1692 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Strat and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue September 29, 2020 11:57 am