Re: TV: Breaking Bad

Tue October 27, 2015 8:57 pm

what?

Tue October 27, 2015 8:58 pm

wtf?

Tue October 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Rangi Guy wrote:http://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/destinations/asia/70643371/breaking-badthemed-cafe-opens-in-istanbul-for-fans-missing-walter-white
A Breaking Bad-themed cafe has opened in Istanbul called Walter's Coffee Roastery, and the owners have pulled out all the stops.

From staff dressed in hazmat suit uniforms, coffee served in beakers, to candy which resembles the show's famous "Blue Sky" crystal methamphetamine

The candy thing is kind of funny since what they used for the meth on the show was just blue rock candy. It's all very snake eating its tale.

Thu April 07, 2016 6:35 pm

My wife has been watching this for the first time and I've been watching along with her. This is my second time through the series. It's taken about a year and a half to but we're now only 4 episodes away from the end.

It's been really great watching this a second time and I think I'm enjoying it a lot more this time around.

Fri June 30, 2017 6:55 pm

This music over what they used in the series.
Spot fucking on.

Fri June 30, 2017 10:28 pm

:haha: That's hilariously awful. The original is way better.

Sat July 01, 2017 3:41 am

i hope whoever submitted that failed film school

Sat December 02, 2017 6:29 am

For some unknown reason, I stopped watching Breaking Bad in like 2011 when I finished catching up through Season 3. Going to go read some synopses to remind myself of what happened those first three seasons, then I'm going to watch the final two!

Wed November 07, 2018 2:31 pm

'Breaking Bad' Movie From Creator Vince Gilligan in the Works
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live- ... ks-1158881

Wed November 07, 2018 5:27 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:'Breaking Bad' Movie From Creator Vince Gilligan in the Works
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live- ... ks-1158881

gross

Wed November 07, 2018 9:18 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:update:

Exclusive: The ‘Breaking Bad’ Movie Will Be a Sequel Following Jesse After the Series Finale, Aaron Paul to Return
https://www.slashfilm.com/breaking-bad- ... e-pinkman/

Wed November 07, 2018 9:22 pm

Not sure how I feel about that. I like to think of Jesse as leading a quiet, melancholy, long life. He makes close connections with a few beloved people and holds them close until his death as an old man. He carves lot of wooden boxes. There isn't a movie there. A movie would require that Jesse goes through more bullshit and I don't want to have to see that. His story already breaks my heart.

Wed November 07, 2018 9:32 pm

CAN WE CALL IT BETTER CALL PAUL THOUGH

Wed November 07, 2018 9:33 pm

The Argonaut wrote:Not sure how I feel about that. I like to think of Jesse as leading a quiet, melancholy, long life. He makes close connections with a few beloved people and holds them close until his death as an old man. He carves lot of wooden boxes. There isn't a movie there. A movie would require that Jesse goes through more bullshit and I don't want to have to see that. His story already breaks my heart.

well the obvious play is to open with him more or less settled into this sort of life, and then for it to be upended when they drug lords and/or FBI/DEA come looking for him

Wed November 07, 2018 9:40 pm

@SkitchP wrote:CAN WE CALL IT BETTER CALL PAUL THOUGH

8-)

Wed November 07, 2018 9:43 pm

The Argonaut wrote:Not sure how I feel about that. I like to think of Jesse as leading a quiet, melancholy, long life. He makes close connections with a few beloved people and holds them close until his death as an old man. He carves lot of wooden boxes. There isn't a movie there. A movie would require that Jesse goes through more bullshit and I don't want to have to see that. His story already breaks my heart.

It would obviously need an organic character arc to be good; shame that Vince & co. aren’t known for that kinda thing...

Wed November 07, 2018 9:45 pm

The wife and I would like to thank you for having us to your dinner party.
Last edited by The Argonaut on Tue June 18, 2019 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed November 07, 2018 10:30 pm

The Argonaut wrote:I don't want Jesse to have any more adventures. He leads a quiet life now, and is satisfied with it. He goes to therapy, and it really helps.

well then you will most likely hate the Jesse show
Post a reply