Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: TV: Homeland

Thu January 09, 2020 7:48 pm

does she still get access to classified information and security clearance without being on the government's payroll like in previous seasons? because that's where i jumped ship on this show.

Thu January 09, 2020 8:23 pm

She worked closely with the POTUS.

Thu January 09, 2020 10:03 pm

i kind of forgot about this show. i stopped watching after Brody died. what season is that?

Thu January 09, 2020 10:05 pm

Season 3

Tue February 25, 2020 3:11 am

Just tried picking this back up. Her acting that got her accolades in the first couple of seasons is now stale, boring, and most of all, annoying.

Tue March 03, 2020 2:16 am

I liked episode 4
Everybody Saw It coming, but It remind me of the good old 24 seasons

Mon March 30, 2020 3:47 pm

Good season so far. I feel like they are leading us towards that other woman being a double agent, but otherwise very exciting.

Mon April 13, 2020 12:49 pm

Last few episodes have been scorchers. Good final season.

Mon April 13, 2020 1:28 pm

Yeah, I'm loving this season and don't find Carrie really that annoying.

Tue April 14, 2020 12:41 am

So the next and final episodes are titled "The English Teacher" and "Prisoners of War". Coming full circle.

Mon April 20, 2020 5:26 pm

one episode left...this year has been so good

Mon April 27, 2020 2:48 am

Leaving satisfied

Mon April 27, 2020 12:35 pm

Bi_3 wrote:Leaving satisfied

agree. Good conclusion to a really solid season. i may have to give this show a rewatch. curious to revisit all the brody stuff.

Mon April 27, 2020 2:09 pm

darth_vedder wrote:

agree. Good conclusion to a really solid season. i may have to give this show a rewatch. curious to revisit all the brody stuff.

Spoiler: show
The wife and I were debating this last night. Wouldn't Yevgeny have suspected her? Is it that they were used as mirror images... both fighting for the love of their country and global stability and they conspired together? Why would Russia even have acknowledged they have the flight recorder once they had the asset name? Simply to prove their power over the US in term of moral authority?

Mon April 27, 2020 8:27 pm

Bi_3 wrote:
darth_vedder wrote:

Spoiler: show
The wife and I were debating this last night. Wouldn't Yevgeny have suspected her? Is it that they were used as mirror images... both fighting for the love of their country and global stability and they conspired together? Why would Russia even have acknowledged they have the flight recorder once they had the asset name? Simply to prove their power over the US in term of moral authority?

I was kinda surprised they admitted to it too. I thought once they got the name, they would have been like "what flight recorder?".

Tue April 28, 2020 12:52 am

Peacemaker

Wed January 13, 2021 7:17 am

God Carrie is fucking annoying

Wed January 13, 2021 3:56 pm

She really is.

Wed January 13, 2021 4:04 pm

I had never seen this and binged it over the last several weeks. Brody's acting was awful at times and I've never wanted a character to die a horrible death more than I have with Carrie.
Post a reply