Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)

Wed February 27, 2013 4:13 am

intodeep wrote:
Mecca wrote:
broken iris wrote:Season 3 trailer is out.

Don't click below if you haven't read book 3.

Spoiler: show
is that rob strung up with the hood? If so, that's a ballsy spoiler in a preview trailer.

I am going to say it isn't him only because they ambush him at the wedding. I don't really recall any one person being captive aside from Jamie/Brienne. Also, like the books, it appears that they are foreshadowing by ramming "Rains of Castamere" and its meaning down our throats, so I'd assume the Red Wedding has very little changed about it.

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

thinking about it, that could be Theon, though I'm a third of the way through Feast for Crows and his whereabouts are unknown/assumed dead with the last mention of him being at Winterfell. Wouldn't be the first time they took artistic liberties.

Wed February 27, 2013 1:13 pm

Mecca wrote:
intodeep wrote:
Mecca wrote:

is that rob strung up with the hood? If so, that's a ballsy spoiler in a preview trailer.

I am going to say it isn't him only because they ambush him at the wedding. I don't really recall any one person being captive aside from Jamie/Brienne. Also, like the books, it appears that they are foreshadowing by ramming "Rains of Castamere" and its meaning down our throats, so I'd assume the Red Wedding has very little changed about it.

thinking about it, that could be Theon, though I'm a third of the way through Feast for Crows and his whereabouts are unknown/assumed dead with the last mention of him being at Winterfell. Wouldn't be the first time they took artistic liberties.

the first voice in the trailer (which is the same one ending it) sounds like someone "close" to Theon. Which is very exciting

Thu February 28, 2013 12:41 am

kreng wrote:
Mecca wrote:
intodeep wrote:
Mecca wrote:

the first voice in the trailer (which is the same one ending it) sounds like someone "close" to Theon. Which is very exciting

That voice is Varys

Sat March 02, 2013 6:01 am

Mecca wrote:
kreng wrote:
Mecca wrote:
intodeep wrote:
Mecca wrote:

That voice is Varys

It's not.

Sat March 02, 2013 6:53 am

kreng wrote:
Mecca wrote:
kreng wrote:
Mecca wrote:
intodeep wrote:
Mecca wrote:

That voice is Varys

It's not.

are you really sure of that? I'd listen again to the way he speaks. That man is definitely from across the narrow sea.

Sun March 03, 2013 1:17 am

Mecca wrote:
kreng wrote:
Mecca wrote:
kreng wrote:
Mecca wrote:
intodeep wrote:
Mecca wrote:

That voice is Varys

It's not.

are you really sure of that? I'd listen again to the way he speaks. That man is definitely from across the narrow sea.

If you haven't read the books don't click:
it sounds like Iwan Rheon to me, who's been rumored to be playing Ramsay. The lines spoken sure sound like it could be Ramsay, they fit his story line

Sun March 03, 2013 2:34 am

kreng wrote:
Mecca wrote:
kreng wrote:
Mecca wrote:
kreng wrote:
Mecca wrote:
intodeep wrote:
Mecca wrote:

That voice is Varys

It's not.

If you haven't read the books don't click:
it sounds like Iwan Rheon to me, who's been rumored to be playing Ramsay. The lines spoken sure sound like it could be Ramsay, they fit his story line

No, it is Varys. Trust me. If those words aren't being spoken by the spider, then I don't know what is real in this world anymore.

Sun March 03, 2013 2:42 am

We shall see, old friend

Sun March 03, 2013 2:49 am

they added about 20seconds to season 3 trailer if you need a reason to watch it again.

Sun March 03, 2013 4:45 am

anyway, book 3 is a masterpiece, full of huge of moments...cant wait for this season..and the next one, and the next one....

Wed March 06, 2013 12:52 am

Mecca wrote:they added about 20seconds to season 3 trailer if you need a reason to watch it again.

I saw a bear in there! (which I believe is the sigil of House Ditka)

Wed March 06, 2013 2:46 am

broken iris wrote:
Mecca wrote:they added about 20seconds to season 3 trailer if you need a reason to watch it again.

Brienne doesn't stand a chance, then.

Wed March 06, 2013 2:47 am

book readers:

I am going to be very disappointed if they change Vargo Hoat in any way, especially saying "Kingthlayer"

Wed March 06, 2013 3:00 pm

broken iris wrote:

:haha: :thumbsup:

Fri March 08, 2013 5:02 am

kreng wrote:We shall see, old friend

TV ad just showed Varys saying it. pay up!

Fri March 08, 2013 4:51 pm

Mecca wrote:

i could have sworn it was the other guy. oh well.

Mecca wrote:book readers:

I am going to be very disappointed if they change Vargo Hoat in any way, especially saying "Kingthlayer"

i read somewhere (i think in winteriscoming.net) that Vargo won't be in the series but another new character that does deal with the kingslayer's storyline in the similar matter.

Fri March 08, 2013 7:11 pm

kreng wrote:
Mecca wrote:

i could have sworn it was the other guy. oh well.

Mecca wrote:book readers:

i read somewhere (i think in winteriscoming.net) that Vargo won't be in the series but another new character that does deal with the kingslayer's storyline in the similar matter.

LAME LAME LAME

Sun March 24, 2013 3:21 pm

this is getting esolc

Sun March 24, 2013 7:26 pm

I CAN'T WAIT!

It's the only thing making the wait for Mad Men even slightly bearable.

Mon March 25, 2013 12:56 am

durdencommatyler wrote:I CAN'T WAIT!

It's the only thing making the wait for Mad Men even slightly bearable.

Post a reply