The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6935 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313 ... 347  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)
PostPosted: Mon August 14, 2017 2:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 10475
Location: in the wind
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What did that scroll say that he had?

Maybe an old note from Sansa to Robb telling him to bend the knee to Joffrey?

_________________
, yo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)
PostPosted: Mon August 14, 2017 2:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 15304
Strat wrote:
who is ragger?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)
PostPosted: Mon August 14, 2017 2:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 9215
Location: Mizzou
So...

Cersei's pregnant?

Gendry is cool with going on a suicide mission because he feels left out? Love the Warhammer though.

Little finger is on borrowed time.

Sam not listening to Gilly...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)
PostPosted: Mon August 14, 2017 2:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 29309
Location: Mountains
Monkey_Driven wrote:
So...

Cersei's pregnant?

Gendry is cool with going on a suicide mission because he feels left out? Love the Warhammer though.

Little finger is on borrowed time.

Sam not listening to Gilly...

She's obviously pregnancy trapping him....


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)
PostPosted: Mon August 14, 2017 2:56 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 9215
Location: Mizzou
Strat wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
So...

Cersei's pregnant?

Gendry is cool with going on a suicide mission because he feels left out? Love the Warhammer though.

Little finger is on borrowed time.

Sam not listening to Gilly...

She's obviously pregnancy trapping him....


There better be an ultrasound in the next episode.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)
PostPosted: Mon August 14, 2017 2:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
Gym Leader
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Posts: 11033
doone wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
well Jon's a legit Targ

To what purpose

Probably none at least in terms of him being king


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)
PostPosted: Mon August 14, 2017 2:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 9215
Location: Mizzou
Mecca wrote:
doone wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
well Jon's a legit Targ

To what purpose

Probably none at least in terms of him being king


Probably just to drive a wedge between Dany and Jon later on.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)
PostPosted: Mon August 14, 2017 3:00 am 
Offline
User avatar
Gym Leader
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Posts: 11033
Cersei has to be over 40. That baby with that time of medical expertise will surely die if it exists at all


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)
PostPosted: Mon August 14, 2017 3:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
Gym Leader
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Posts: 11033
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Mecca wrote:
doone wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
well Jon's a legit Targ

To what purpose

Probably none at least in terms of him being king


Probably just to drive a wedge between Dany and Jon later on.

It's a line in a forgotten book


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)
PostPosted: Mon August 14, 2017 3:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 10475
Location: in the wind
Mecca wrote:
Cersei has to be over 40. That baby with that time of medical expertise will surely die if it exists at all

Plus the incestual father. It'll be born an imp or something.

_________________
, yo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)
PostPosted: Mon August 14, 2017 3:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 1781
Location: The In Between
Every week there is a new conglomerate of major characters. It's like a new Avengers movie every week. Ghendry even has his Thor hammer.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)
PostPosted: Mon August 14, 2017 3:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:17 pm
Posts: 1911
Location: right there
Mecca wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Mecca wrote:
doone wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
well Jon's a legit Targ

To what purpose

Probably none at least in terms of him being king


Probably just to drive a wedge between Dany and Jon later on.

It's a line in a forgotten book

Or just to explain why the dragon likes him and why he's gonna get to ride one.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)
PostPosted: Mon August 14, 2017 3:26 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 9215
Location: Mizzou
The dragon scene was so forced.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)
PostPosted: Mon August 14, 2017 3:29 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 11948
Location: Cumberland, RI
The Argonaut wrote:
Mecca wrote:
Cersei has to be over 40. That baby with that time of medical expertise will surely die if it exists at all

Plus the incestual father. It'll be born an imp or something.


Image

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
A+


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)
PostPosted: Mon August 14, 2017 4:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
Gym Leader
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Posts: 11033
"i don't believe in an army of the dead" - Cersei, who has a zombie monster in her Queensguard


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)
PostPosted: Mon August 14, 2017 4:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 11948
Location: Cumberland, RI
Mecca wrote:
"i don't believe in an army of the dead" - Cersei, who has a zombie monster in her Queensguard


Can you imagine the boner Qyburn is gonna pop if they actually bring a wight into the throne room.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
A+


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)
PostPosted: Mon August 14, 2017 4:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 28277
Location: Anywhere mediocrity is celebrated.
Monkey_Driven wrote:
The dragon scene was so forced.

yeah it was.

Seemed like a forced episode all around. I guess they were in a hurry to get to Eastwatch with the fantasy Avengers.

The hurried pace usually doesn't bother me but this time it did. The character scenes usually make up for it, but this time, not so much.

_________________
Gravity is pseudo science. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJOZp2ZftCw


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)
PostPosted: Mon August 14, 2017 4:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 9215
Location: Mizzou
BurtReynolds wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
The dragon scene was so forced.

yeah it was.

Seemed like a forced episode all around. I guess they were in a hurry to get to Eastwatch with the fantasy Avengers.

The hurried pace usually doesn't bother me but this time it did. The character scenes usually make up for it, but this time, not so much.


Same, the Jaime/Tyrion scene is a great example. Way too short. Dialogue has gotten pretty convenient.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)
PostPosted: Mon August 14, 2017 4:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 11948
Location: Cumberland, RI
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Mecca wrote:
doone wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
well Jon's a legit Targ

To what purpose

Probably none at least in terms of him being king


Probably just to drive a wedge between Dany and Jon later on.


I thought this for a long time, but have come to figure it'll probably have more to do with him being rejected in the North. He's a Southerner for gods' sake!

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
A+


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)
PostPosted: Mon August 14, 2017 4:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 16487
This episode was way too tidy. Gendry's return was silly. First time the concept of a 7-episode season has lead to a crappy episode, but there you have it.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6935 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313 ... 347  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed September 20, 2017 4:39 pm