Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: X-men : Movies (and all other Mutant related things)

Thu December 07, 2017 5:42 pm

bune wrote:I've judged a movie for less, don't you tell me what to do.

Just checking, judge away!

Thu December 07, 2017 6:25 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:Are we really judging a movie based on a magazine cover?

yeah.

Thu December 07, 2017 7:08 pm

VinylGuy wrote:thats the only pic?

Looks so fuckin cgi is awful.

Well, it IS done by magazine editors and NOT Hollywood CGI artists.

Thu December 07, 2017 7:32 pm

B wrote:

So its not an official pic?

Thu December 07, 2017 7:51 pm

VinylGuy wrote:
B wrote:

I guess I don't know. I just assumed it was a magazine photo shoot.

Thu December 07, 2017 8:21 pm

B wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
B wrote:

I guess I don't know. I just assumed it was a magazine photo shoot.

Oh B..cmon.

Fri December 08, 2017 2:55 am

That may actually be the last, epic, Fox X-Men movie. I dont believe anything has started filming yet for 2019, and the movies that have been mentioned are Gambit (with C.Tatum) Multiple Man (with J. Franco, and who the hell cares about Multiple Man anyway?) and the Deadpool/Cable/X-Force movie that should spin out of Deadpool 2. Mangold has stated hes interested in a X-23 spinoff movie post Logan, and thats about it. With the Disney rumors, its possible Fox is looking at wrapping up its stories with this run of movies this year.

So might as well go out on the big scale. That's one thing I've liked about the X-movies, they've all felt more low key / down scaled compared to some of the other super hero movies. Even DoFP, sure, the future was all destruction, but the movie, didn't destroy anything in the present (well it was the past, but it was the present story line)

The last 15 mins of this weeks Gifted was some of the best yet. Rest of the episode was slow though.

Thunderbird had a great line a few episodes ago, cant remember it exactly but it was a pretty good dig at the current state of the world. We help others in need, even if one might be a terrorist.

Fri December 08, 2017 5:19 pm

I never finished Legion. Fuck im behind this stuff. Ill never watched Gifted to be honest.

I do wanna see that horror movie next year.

Fri December 08, 2017 6:07 pm

It's probably thrown together by some intern at the magazine. They are always shitty looking.

Looks like Disney is really gonna buy fox now. Hold on to your butts.

Fri December 08, 2017 8:13 pm

MadTIGERmaN wrote: Multiple Man (with J. Franco, and who the hell cares about Multiple Man anyway?)

I do! I loved Madrox and the gang when they were X-Factor. I don't like the thought of James Franco playing him tho.

Fri December 15, 2017 1:25 am

It's Official: We Will See X-Men and Deadpool in the Marvel Universe

Fri December 15, 2017 11:42 am

I'm really starting to believe that this is what Feige was referring to when he said Phase 4 in the MCU will be totally different than what has come before.

Fri December 15, 2017 3:11 pm

Feige needs to call me on how to wrap the FF into the MCU.

Sat December 16, 2017 2:28 am

Wolverine is gonna quick get shot into a post credits infinity war scene

Sat December 16, 2017 3:00 am

i got bugs wrote:Wolverine is gonna quick get shot into a post credits infinity war scene

But will Jackman play him? He did say that was the only way he'd come back.

Sat December 16, 2017 4:24 am

I'd be so much more excited if the whole MCU could get out from under the House of Mouse.

I think a lot of us Marvel fans are jumping the gun with Feige and the phase 4 plans. This deal was about way more than just the X-men. Star Wars, The Simpsons, Movie studios, TV Studios.
That being said, if im Feige and the MCU, I'm glad theyre getting it done as fast as they are. Fox can wrap up their 3 movies this year, then Marvel can re-introduce them back into the MCU. and it can be a slow build over the next couple phases building up to Onslaught.

Sat January 13, 2018 1:18 am

So, Deadpool 2 got moved up a few weeks (so its BEFORE Han Solo's solo movie)
New Mutants got moved back, almost a FULL YEAR (which is never a good thing, but, I never understood Fox putting 3 movies out the same year anyway)
Gambit, lost ANOTHER director and is being pushed back again.
The Gifted got picked up for a second season (and has a 1 hour season ender next week)

and Hugh Jackman is still retired, did i miss anything else?

Sun January 14, 2018 2:37 am

MadTIGERmaN wrote:So, Deadpool 2 got moved up a few weeks (so its BEFORE Han Solo's solo movie)
New Mutants got moved back, almost a FULL YEAR (which is never a good thing, but, I never understood Fox putting 3 movies out the same year anyway)
The Gifted got picked up for a second season (and has a 1 hour season ender next week)

i think i heard that they moved new mutants back to do reshoots. not because they felt the movie was lacking but they wanted to make it even more horror than it already was

Mon January 15, 2018 1:29 am

Peeps wrote:
MadTIGERmaN wrote:So, Deadpool 2 got moved up a few weeks (so its BEFORE Han Solo's solo movie)

i think i heard that they moved new mutants back to do reshoots. not because they felt the movie was lacking but they wanted to make it even more horror than it already was

Yeah, I've heard that too, but generally anytime a movie gets moved back (especially back a full year) its never really a good sign.
Cant wait for the season finale of The Gifted. Purifiers, Hell Fire Club, a hint at Polaris's dad being a King of the Hell Fire Club, so much going on in that last episode.

Thu September 27, 2018 2:26 pm

Post a reply