The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment

Post subject: bmacsmith’s Endorphin Port
PostPosted: Wed March 27, 2024 1:07 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

Jack into the mainframe :comp: :comp: :comp: :comp: :comp:

Post subject: Re: bmacsmith’s Endorphin Port
PostPosted: Wed March 27, 2024 1:10 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

I look forward to this thread slowly dropping down page of A&E until it disappears into oblivion

PostPosted: Wed March 27, 2024 1:17 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

Yes! Finally someone gets me

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Wed March 27, 2024 1:18 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

Ruddo sure doesn’t.

PostPosted: Wed March 27, 2024 1:18 pm 
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

That is an Hilariouus video, Alex, as I've funnied alloud few times. But why does it half to does with Burt Reynoulds?

PostPosted: Wed March 27, 2024 1:19 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

:search:

PostPosted: Fri March 29, 2024 8:27 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

i’m gay

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Thu April 04, 2024 10:29 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

PostPosted: Fri April 05, 2024 12:14 am 
The Master

96583UP wrote:
i’m gay

:idea:

PostPosted: Fri April 05, 2024 12:47 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

Music is by no means like the other arts, namely a copy of the Ideas, but a copy of the will itself, the objectivity of which are the Ideas.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Fri April 05, 2024 9:40 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

V (A C U I T Y)

PostPosted: Fri April 05, 2024 9:50 pm 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

Hi. My family came here in 1576. From spain. My uncle spent 55 yrs researching going to New mexico ,Mexico . The R9man Catholic preists field records were very detailed. He did well up until his grt grandfather my great gpa. In the process he quoted him being some one else. There was a child and a God father. He went with the latter. In a short time he passed away. I was determened to finsh his work and it took me 15 yrs. When my gpa. My dads dad passed wr got his death certifacate. Then his fathers.I was amazed and finally confirmed 450 yrs of our families history. My family started out here as conquistadores. Here are some amazing historic moments my family was involved in. Coming here in 1576 The american wild horses. Royal horseman to the king. Popes revolt in 1690 Ponce deleon recruted our family for the reconquest. Indian wars. 5 family members were the founding fathers of Albuquerque. Faught in the American Revoluti9n at the batyle of Pensacla Florida with Bernardo Galvez ( Galviston Texas ) In 2014 President Obama made him an honerary american citizen and thanked him for winning the Revolution. My 9th grt gpa was a scout.Searching for the lost cities of gold. Secretly sending Over 100 tons of gold and close to 1000 tons os silver to the king.As a reward my 9th grt gpa received 176 thousand acres from the king in a private royal land grant.We were at the Alamo whitch was a Slave issue. Slavory was illigal and the Amricans were trespassing .mqny more indian wars.my grt grt grandpaw ran with Billy the Kid. I have the book the real true life of BTK by Pat Garret hes mentioned 3 times. In the Time Life Mag. August 4th 1941 after the BTK movie Time went to New mexico and Interviewed My family on who the real BTK was. I have (Prominance) The kid was in love with my grt grt Aunt they had a child. BTK was not killed by Pat Garret. My grt grt gpa Disapeared as he would not tell the kid where his son was.BTK was not a bad guy.. The then powers that be were persacuting Spanish (Mexican ) land owners for William Catron and the Ring. He aquired millions of acres of land killing tortureing any one eho resisted. The Kid merly defended the under dogs. He was a true hero. I have many confirmed records verafying my famlies story. Im at a road block.20 yrs or so ago i was watching Oprah Winfrees Book club show on tv. She said any one writing a book is encoraged to drop her an email
And she would get in touch with them. 15 yrs later she did. She told me the process on how to self publish. She put me intouch with Mel Gibson.who mad me an offer on the Movie rights.But he wanted editing rights.He could chang the whole story at will. I finished the hand written book and 10% confirmed every detail. I have only share my story with a coupl of people.Ad i dont know to what degree but i would li for you to help tell my story. Im 71 yrs oldnd this is just one persons history. Your friend John

PostPosted: Fri April 05, 2024 9:50 pm 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

Hi. My family came here in 1576. From spain. My uncle spent 55 yrs researching going to New mexico ,Mexico . The R9man Catholic preists field records were very detailed. He did well up until his grt grandfather my great gpa. In the process he quoted him being some one else. There was a child and a God father. He went with the latter. In a short time he passed away. I was determened to finsh his work and it took me 15 yrs. When my gpa. My dads dad passed wr got his death certifacate. Then his fathers.I was amazed and finally confirmed 450 yrs of our families history. My family started out here as conquistadores. Here are some amazing historic moments my family was involved in. Coming here in 1576 The american wild horses. Royal horseman to the king. Popes revolt in 1690 Ponce deleon recruted our family for the reconquest. Indian wars. 5 family members were the founding fathers of Albuquerque. Faught in the American Revoluti9n at the batyle of Pensacla Florida with Bernardo Galvez ( Galviston Texas ) In 2014 President Obama made him an honerary american citizen and thanked him for winning the Revolution. My 9th grt gpa was a scout.Searching for the lost cities of gold. Secretly sending Over 100 tons of gold and close to 1000 tons os silver to the king.As a reward my 9th grt gpa received 176 thousand acres from the king in a private royal land grant.We were at the Alamo whitch was a Slave issue. Slavory was illigal and the Amricans were trespassing .mqny more indian wars.my grt grt grandpaw ran with Billy the Kid. I have the book the real true life of BTK by Pat Garret hes mentioned 3 times. In the Time Life Mag. August 4th 1941 after the BTK movie Time went to New mexico and Interviewed My family on who the real BTK was. I have (Prominance) The kid was in love with my grt grt Aunt they had a child. BTK was not killed by Pat Garret. My grt grt gpa Disapeared as he would not tell the kid where his son was.BTK was not a bad guy.. The then powers that be were persacuting Spanish (Mexican ) land owners for William Catron and the Ring. He aquired millions of acres of land killing tortureing any one eho resisted. The Kid merly defended the under dogs. He was a true hero. I have many confirmed records verafying my famlies story. Im at a road block.20 yrs or so ago i was watching Oprah Winfrees Book club show on tv. She said any one writing a book is encoraged to drop her an email
And she would get in touch with them. 15 yrs later she did. She told me the process on how to self publish. She put me intouch with Mel Gibson.who mad me an offer on the Movie rights.But he wanted editing rights.He could chang the whole story at will. I finished the hand written book and 10% confirmed every detail. I have only share my story with a coupl of people.Ad i dont know to what degree but i would li for you to help tell my story. Im 71 yrs oldnd this is just one persons history. Your friend John

PostPosted: Fri April 05, 2024 10:46 pm 

clipping into the backrooms has never been so soothing.

PostPosted: Fri April 05, 2024 11:47 pm 

And, uh, anyways, let's see what else I-I, uh It was Coney Island They called Coney Island the playground of the world There was no place like it in the whole world Like Coney Island, when I was a youngster No place in the world like it, it was so fabulous Now it's shrunk down to almost nothing, you see And I still remember in my mind how things used to be And, you know, I feel very bad But people from all over the world came here From all over the world It was the playground They called it the playground of the world over here Anyways, uh, you see, I, uh, you know I even got, when I was, uh, when I was very small I even got lost at Coney Island, but they found me On the, on, on the beach And we used to sleep on the beach here, sleep overnight They, uh, they don't do that anymore Things changed, you see They don't sleep anymore on the beach

PostPosted: Thu April 11, 2024 4:46 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

Godspeed U ! Slack Employee

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment