Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: All things Sherlock Holmes

Sat January 21, 2017 4:28 am

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Elementary is still a solid show, team.

It's better than Sherlock. Enjoy the rest of the season, though. This is the end.

Sat January 21, 2017 5:37 am

daft twat wrote:

It's better than Sherlock. Enjoy the rest of the season, though. This is the end.

Wait what

Sat January 21, 2017 12:05 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
daft twat wrote:

Wait what

I think it's the lowest rated show in prime time on the networks. It was moved to Sunday night, not only up against football, but you never knew when it would start because of the day games. They passed the magic 100th ep for syndication. I'd say the writing is on the wall. Just need Shinwell to die.

Sat January 21, 2017 1:06 pm

Ugh. Johnny Lee Miller is the best thing on tv right now. He's fantastic

Sat January 21, 2017 1:39 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Ugh. Johnny Lee Miller is the best thing on tv right now. He's fantastic

Agreed, unfortunately, Lucy Liu is a bore as Watson. She's the only reason I don't watch regularly.

Sat January 21, 2017 3:34 pm

doone wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:Ugh. Johnny Lee Miller is the best thing on tv right now. He's fantastic

Agreed, unfortunately, Lucy Liu is a bore as Watson. She's the only reason I don't watch regularly.

Yeah she's pretty vanilla, especially for Lucy Liu. But Miller is so great. He's got to be a little bit savant in real life to be able to do what he does, right?

Sat January 21, 2017 8:09 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
doone wrote:

Yeah she's pretty vanilla, especially for Lucy Liu. But Miller is so great. He's got to be a little bit savant in real life to be able to do what he does, right?

:lol:

Sun January 22, 2017 4:06 am

Maybe I should have been watching Elementary this whole time?

Sun January 22, 2017 4:15 am

bada wrote:Maybe I should have been watching Elementary this whole time?

It's actually a good show.

Sun January 22, 2017 3:23 pm

It's on one of my streaming services so I may try again. Try to ignore Watson.

Wed March 15, 2017 12:19 pm

So I've recently revisited Season 1 and 2 of Elementary. The Watson character pisses me off a lot, my wife a whole lot more. Does she ruin S3-5 too? I think Miller is great and I like the show a fair bit but Watson just pisses me off.

Wed March 15, 2017 12:39 pm

LetMeSleep wrote:So I've recently revisited Season 1 and 2 of Elementary. The Watson character pisses me off a lot, my wife a whole lot more. Does she ruin S3-5 too? I think Miller is great and I like the show a fair bit but Watson just pisses me off.

she becomes more manageable. It is worth it to stick with it just for Miller, though. He is fantastic.

Wed March 15, 2017 12:40 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
LetMeSleep wrote:So I've recently revisited Season 1 and 2 of Elementary. The Watson character pisses me off a lot, my wife a whole lot more. Does she ruin S3-5 too? I think Miller is great and I like the show a fair bit but Watson just pisses me off.

she becomes more manageable. It is worth it to stick with it just for Miller, though. He is fantastic.

thanks dude.

Fri May 11, 2018 2:17 am

daft twat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
daft twat wrote:

Wait what

I think it's the lowest rated show in prime time on the networks. It was moved to Sunday night, not only up against football, but you never knew when it would start because of the day games. They passed the magic 100th ep for syndication. I'd say the writing is on the wall. Just need Shinwell to die.

Well, this seems crass now :?

Love that this show is back, though. Enjoyed the first 2 eps of what I’m assuming is the final season.

Fri May 11, 2018 12:30 pm

daft twat wrote:
daft twat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
daft twat wrote:

Wait what

Well, this seems crass now :?

Love that this show is back, though. Enjoyed the first 2 eps of what I’m assuming is the final season.

Yeah. So far it’s hit the ground running. As for it being the last season, it was originally just 13 episodes and CBS expanded it to a full 22, so maybe there’s hope yet.

Wed May 30, 2018 2:11 am

This season has been great. Really love the post concussion storyline. Also, holy shit, this was renewed for another season. I guess it’s a huge cash cow for CBS - has already made $80 million for the network.

Wed May 30, 2018 2:31 am

Oh nice!

Wed May 30, 2018 2:32 am

Already renewed? Awesome. This season has been really good so far. We’re watching last night’s episode right now.

Wed August 08, 2018 2:43 am

This is one of the absolute best seasons of this show so far. Awesome episode last night.

Thu September 20, 2018 2:42 am

Just watched the season (originally series) finale. Can’t wait to see what’s next. This was the best season since the first or second.
Post a reply