Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Tue February 27, 2018 7:51 pm

yeah that was a good one

Tue February 27, 2018 8:26 pm

Back on the alien planet now. Episode 3.10 Maveth, last episode from 2015.

Tue February 27, 2018 9:05 pm

Haha, that was a lot sillier, and very tv-ish. But still entertaining.

Tue February 27, 2018 10:02 pm

Shield is a show I've always enjoyed but have trouble motivating myself to watch.

The Grant Ward switch was such a great twist that I A: Did not see coming and B: Completely re contextualized what I thought was a bland performance the entire season to that point.

Sun March 04, 2018 12:42 pm

stip wrote:Shield is a show I've always enjoyed but have trouble motivating myself to watch.

The Grant Ward switch was such a great twist that I A: Did not see coming and B: Completely re contextualized what I thought was a bland performance the entire season to that point.

I didn't see it coming. But I do sort of miss the guy he was.

I always thought this would just be bland, and probably not worth watching. But while it's more textbook tv than the netflix shows, I am always entertained when watching episodes. Especially the season one cast is great.

Mon March 05, 2018 7:29 pm

Finished season three. Feel like I'm catching up a bit now. It went all in at a time there, with the Hive, sub-humans, inhumans, Hydra, official/not-official, and so much more.

Mon March 05, 2018 7:43 pm

Anders wrote:Finished season three. Feel like I'm catching up a bit now. It went all in at a time there, with the Hive, sub-humans, inhumans, Hydra, official/not-official, and so much more.

Wait till the back half of season 4. Holy shit.

Mon March 05, 2018 8:06 pm

wease wrote:
Anders wrote:Finished season three. Feel like I'm catching up a bit now. It went all in at a time there, with the Hive, sub-humans, inhumans, Hydra, official/not-official, and so much more.

Wait till the back half of season 4. Holy shit.

Sounds good. :thumbsup:

Mon March 12, 2018 10:18 pm

About midway now, lots of stuff about androids.

Mon March 12, 2018 11:05 pm

Anders wrote:About midway now, lots of stuff about androids.

That's where I stopped watching

Tue March 13, 2018 3:21 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Anders wrote:About midway now, lots of stuff about androids.

That's where I stopped watching

Far from my favorite either.

Not reading too much ahead, but season four seems to have had three main parts. Ghost Rider (autumn 16), Android (winter 17) and What If and possibly more (spring 17). Probably it will all come together somehow by the end.

Will finish the second part this evening.

Sat March 17, 2018 1:08 pm

Finished season four. The last episodes were entertaining. At the same time you get the feeling that they have tried everything now. Need some fully new ideas, or going back to the core mission for the future. Hopefully season five is good as well.

Sat March 17, 2018 1:14 pm

Anders wrote:Finished season four. The last episodes were entertaining. At the same time you get the feeling that they have tried everything now. Need some fully new ideas, or going back to the core mission for the future. Hopefully season five is good as well.

Oh, they went somewhere new. Don’t you worry about that. Just keep watching.

I’m a couple episodes behind right now, but hope to catch up today sometime.

Sat March 17, 2018 1:23 pm

Season 5 isn't out here yet, unlike most things these days (cinema movies, Netflix shows, GOT etc) they send this months late. So will either download or wait.

Sat March 17, 2018 1:28 pm

Do you have Hulu?

Sat March 17, 2018 1:38 pm

I believe Hulu only exists in the US. We've got almost everything else, although Netflix sometimes has different shows in different countries. I've got Viaplay, which is sort of the Nordic Hulu. That's where I watch this show.

Sat March 17, 2018 2:16 pm

I watch it on Hulu. Looks like it’s on the ABC app, but only the last 5 episodes.

Sun April 01, 2018 1:01 am

Anybody else think that the alien ship they gave us a glimpse of is linked to Thanos?

Sun April 01, 2018 12:17 pm

The thought HAD crossed my mind.

Sun April 01, 2018 3:08 pm

:D
Post a reply