The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4774 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221 ... 239  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Mon July 02, 2018 5:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 3493
He was excellent in Racing with the Moon.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Mon July 02, 2018 6:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:53 pm
Posts: 9009
durdencommatyler wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Snake Eyes!!!!!

I remember really loving his performance in Snake Eyes. But it's been a long time.



Is that the one with Carla Gugino?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Mon July 02, 2018 6:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65880
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
bada wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Snake Eyes!!!!!

I remember really loving his performance in Snake Eyes. But it's been a long time.



Is that the one with Carla Gugino?

yep


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Mon July 02, 2018 6:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:53 pm
Posts: 9009
durdencommatyler wrote:
bada wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Snake Eyes!!!!!

I remember really loving his performance in Snake Eyes. But it's been a long time.



Is that the one with Carla Gugino?

yep


I like her.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Mon July 02, 2018 7:50 pm 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33702
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
bada wrote:
Hold on...was that fucking Bill Duke?

You're ghostin' us muthafucka

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Mon July 02, 2018 8:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:53 pm
Posts: 9009
BurtReynolds wrote:
bada wrote:
Hold on...was that fucking Bill Duke?

You're ghostin' us muthafucka


I don't care who you are back in the world you give away our position one more time I'll bleed you real quiet.....leave ya here....got that?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Tue July 03, 2018 10:41 pm 
Online
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 9155
Location: 41.1716° S, 174.8248° E
So Gillian Anderson doesn't want to do X-Files anymore, so this seems like a good movie to jump into to branch out some. Also good to see they got Noah Vosen in this


_________________
"I really enjoy sandwiches but the other guys are so good at making sandwiches that I don't make them. Now I make sandwiches."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Fri July 06, 2018 12:10 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 36996
Ruddo, OMG

Image

_________________
96583UP wrote:
Sincerely,
Fred Savage


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Fri July 06, 2018 12:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50919
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Ruddo, OMG

Image

I JUST saw this on the news. Hobbs & Shaw vs. Idris Elba is exactly what we need right now.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Fri July 06, 2018 10:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65880
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Idris Elba is the only thing in the world that might get me to watch one of these movies! :heartbeat:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Fri July 06, 2018 11:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50919
durdencommatyler wrote:
Idris Elba is the only thing in the world that might get me to watch one of these movies! :heartbeat:

No. Now you have to watch the rest to know the backstory

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Fri July 06, 2018 11:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50744
don't do it, durdz

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Sat July 07, 2018 2:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65880
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
I can't imagine doing that guys.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Sat July 07, 2018 3:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 08, 2013 10:23 pm
Posts: 1804
Yeah that might be a little 2 much.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Sat July 07, 2018 3:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 36996
durdencommatyler wrote:
I can't imagine doing that guys.

You’re only hurting yourself by not doing it

_________________
96583UP wrote:
Sincerely,
Fred Savage


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Sat July 07, 2018 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65880
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I can't imagine doing that guys.

You’re only hurting yourself by not doing it

I'll take your word for it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Sat July 07, 2018 4:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 36996
durdencommatyler wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I can't imagine doing that guys.

You’re only hurting yourself by not doing it

I'll take your word for it.

There is no franchise more diverse and progressive

_________________
96583UP wrote:
Sincerely,
Fred Savage


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Sat July 07, 2018 4:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65880
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I can't imagine doing that guys.

You’re only hurting yourself by not doing it

I'll take your word for it.

There is no franchise more diverse and progressive

If you say so.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Sat July 07, 2018 4:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 36996
durdencommatyler wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I can't imagine doing that guys.

You’re only hurting yourself by not doing it

I'll take your word for it.

There is no franchise more diverse and progressive

If you say so.

I do

_________________
96583UP wrote:
Sincerely,
Fred Savage


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Sat July 07, 2018 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65880
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I can't imagine doing that guys.

You’re only hurting yourself by not doing it

I'll take your word for it.

There is no franchise more diverse and progressive

If you say so.

I do

Sweet.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4774 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221 ... 239  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri September 21, 2018 12:40 am