The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4929 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209 ... 247  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 10:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22015
Please don’t pick a fight or even a spirited debate with me Joseph. You are one of about three people I look forward to hearing from on this bullshit buffet (I couldn’t spell schmogasboard)
Don’t make me avoid this place too.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 10:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51694
dimejinky99 wrote:
Please don’t pick a fight or even a spirited debate with me Joseph. You are one of about three people I look forward to hearing from on this bullshit buffet (I couldn’t spell schmogasboard)
Don’t make me avoid this place too.

:wave:

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 11:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 7629
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
dimejinky99 wrote:
Please don’t pick a fight or even a spirited debate with me Joseph. You are one of about three people I look forward to hearing from on this bullshit buffet (I couldn’t spell schmogasboard)
Don’t make me avoid this place too.

You forgot the r because of your accent

_________________
tree_ presents M_D's Video Game Tournament: A Thief's End


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Sat April 14, 2018 3:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 35986
Location: Mountains
Glad Jim Carrey is back! Ill be seeing this



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Sat April 14, 2018 3:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32808
Location: Buenos Aires
Huh that film has done for a while. I remember seeing set pics years ago.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Sat April 14, 2018 3:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 35986
Location: Mountains
theplatypus wrote:
Huh that film has done for a while. I remember seeing set pics years ago.

Huh.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Crimes

The film had its world premiere at the Warsaw Film Festival on October 12, 2016.[6][7] [8] Saban Films picked up the distribution rights for North America on April 4, 2017.[9]

On January 25, 2018, Jim Carrey Online announced that the film's title had been changed to Dark Crimes and that the North American theatrical release would likely occur in April.[10] The U.S. theatrical release was later announced as May 18, 2018, with an earlier DirecTV exclusive release on April 19.[11]


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Sat April 14, 2018 4:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66251
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Strat wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Huh that film has done for a while. I remember seeing set pics years ago.

Huh.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Crimes

The film had its world premiere at the Warsaw Film Festival on October 12, 2016.[6][7] [8] Saban Films picked up the distribution rights for North America on April 4, 2017.[9]

On January 25, 2018, Jim Carrey Online announced that the film's title had been changed to Dark Crimes and that the North American theatrical release would likely occur in April.[10] The U.S. theatrical release was later announced as May 18, 2018, with an earlier DirecTV exclusive release on April 19.[11]

"Principal photography began on November 12, 2015"


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 5:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 14880
Fuuuuuck in need to see Hereditary now!!

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 5:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37400
No thank you

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 6:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 14880
Too arty for ya?

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 6:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66251
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
VinylGuy wrote:
Fuuuuuck in need to see Hereditary now!!

I'm torn on this. But I think I'm leaning in favor of excited for it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 6:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 14880
durdencommatyler wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
Fuuuuuck in need to see Hereditary now!!

I'm torn on this. But I think I'm leaning in favor of excited for it.


whats keeping you for being full joey about it?

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 6:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66251
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
VinylGuy wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
Fuuuuuck in need to see Hereditary now!!

I'm torn on this. But I think I'm leaning in favor of excited for it.


whats keeping you for being full joey about it?

I don't usually like horror films.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 6:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 14880
Ohhh i see.

Yeah, dont watch this one.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 6:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66251
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
VinylGuy wrote:
Ohhh i see.

Yeah, dont watch this one.

That trailer is super intriguing, though. Some freaking bizarre and lovely imagery. And, you know, Toni Collette.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 7:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 14880
durdencommatyler wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
Ohhh i see.

Yeah, dont watch this one.

That trailer is super intriguing, though. Some freaking bizarre and lovely imagery. And, you know, Toni Collette.


Im super into it. Its my movie of the year i guess.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 7:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37400
VinylGuy wrote:
Too arty for ya?

Pretty much. I already suffered through The Witch and The Babadook and whatever the fuck else so

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 7:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66251
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
VinylGuy wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
Ohhh i see.

Yeah, dont watch this one.

That trailer is super intriguing, though. Some freaking bizarre and lovely imagery. And, you know, Toni Collette.


Im super into it. Its my movie of the year i guess.

Wait, did you see it?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 14880
durdencommatyler wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
Ohhh i see.

Yeah, dont watch this one.

That trailer is super intriguing, though. Some freaking bizarre and lovely imagery. And, you know, Toni Collette.


Im super into it. Its my movie of the year i guess.

Wait, did you see it?


no, i meant i have high hopes it will be.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66251
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
VinylGuy wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
Ohhh i see.

Yeah, dont watch this one.

That trailer is super intriguing, though. Some freaking bizarre and lovely imagery. And, you know, Toni Collette.


Im super into it. Its my movie of the year i guess.

Wait, did you see it?


no, i meant i have high hopes it will be.

Oh, I see.

Yeah, even my wife kinda wants to see it. I hope it's good.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4929 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209 ... 247  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon October 15, 2018 10:56 am