Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread

Tue August 08, 2017 9:21 pm

LoathedVermin72 wrote:I think his maybe-best performance was in The Gunman, which no one saw.

Oh yeah. I was really interested in that. Heard great things.

Tue August 08, 2017 9:51 pm

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
bune wrote:He and Jeffrey Dean Morgan should make a buddy cop movie.

No one would be able to tell them apart

Wed August 09, 2017 12:25 am

Yeah, im not sold with Mother!..but ill see it anyway.

Wed August 09, 2017 2:01 am

goddamnit TVG

Wed August 09, 2017 2:02 am

What? I dont quite understand the trailer nor im intrigued by it. But i will still see it in a theatre because its going to different from all those Marvel movies you love.

Wed August 09, 2017 2:03 am

:lol:

Wed August 09, 2017 2:06 am

VinylGuy wrote:What? I dont quite understand the trailer nor im intrigued by it. But i will still see it in a theatre because its going to different from all those Marvel movies you love.

:haha:

Dude, I'm SUPER pumped for the movie. I was "goddamning" you because you weren't excited enough about the thing and I'm not a big Marvel guy. AND I'M STILL THE ONLY ONE CALLING YOU TVG, TVG!

Wed August 09, 2017 2:13 am

Yeah, i appreciate that.

I guess im not sold on the trailer but i wanna see it because it looks good, and its Aronofsky, whom i dont love but im still interested on his movies anyway.

Wed August 09, 2017 2:14 am

VinylGuy wrote:Yeah, i appreciate that.

I guess im not sold on the trailer but i wanna see it because it looks good, and its Aronofsky, whom i dont love but im still interested on his movies anyway.

And that's good enough for me!

Now apologize for calling me a Marvel movie fanboi, goddamnit!

Wed August 09, 2017 2:16 am

:lol:

Ok, ok i apologize...but im sure you post there loving the movies anyway. The Thor movie or something like that.

Wed August 09, 2017 2:22 am

VinylGuy wrote::lol:

Ok, ok i apologize...but im sure you post there loving the movies anyway. The Thor movie or something like that.

The first Thor movie was cool. I didn't see the second one. And the third one looks really fun. But it might be awful. Really, I think the best Marvel movie so far has been Dr. Strange. Which is the one everybody hates!

Wed August 09, 2017 2:22 am

I definitely liked Ant Man less than Dr. Strange

Wed August 09, 2017 2:30 am

durdencommatyler wrote:

The first Thor movie was cool. I didn't see the second one. And the third one looks really fun. But it might be awful. Really, I think the best Marvel movie so far has been Dr. Strange. Which is the one everybody hates!

Ugh I hated it. That one and the two Thor movies were pretty boring to me. Oh and Avengers 2.

Wed August 09, 2017 3:28 am

I haven't even seen Avengers 2. Or Ant-Man.

Wed August 09, 2017 3:11 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:

You take that back. Taika Waititi is going to give us a good movie.

Wed August 09, 2017 3:18 pm

bune wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

Fingers crossed.

Wed August 09, 2017 8:53 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:
bune wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

Fingers crossed.

I have complete faith in Taika!

Wed August 09, 2017 9:37 pm

Rangi Guy wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
bune wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

Fingers crossed.

Both trailers have been promising AF.

Wed August 09, 2017 10:06 pm

Rangi Guy wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
bune wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

Fingers crossed.

Do not underestimate the crushing weight of the Marvel machine

Wed August 09, 2017 10:06 pm

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
bune wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

Fingers crossed.

Do not underestimate the crushing weight of the Marvel machine

Well there is that too.....
Post a reply