The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5663 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250 ... 284  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Sat October 06, 2018 1:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 17079
yeah the second one was good.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Tue October 09, 2018 7:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 54522
Article is a few months old. But still I'm mildly excited

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.syfy.c ... book%3famp

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Tue October 09, 2018 8:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 42812
Location: Garbage Dump


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

_________________
Bammer wrote:
God dammit fuck you all you losers who keep going to see these stupid fucking superhero movies.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Tue October 09, 2018 8:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 10241
Location: 41.1716° S, 174.8248° E
LoathedVermin72 wrote:


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kinda makes sense - they were hoping Suicide Squad would be their Guardians

_________________
"I really enjoy sandwiches but the other guys are so good at making sandwiches that I don't make them. Now I make sandwiches."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Wed October 10, 2018 4:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 38390
Location: Mountains
John Lithgow is a great call. Im excited. Though,t he april release is interesting. Figured they should have attempted to put this thing out for a halloween release



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Wed October 10, 2018 4:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 26031
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
lithgow looks great

sort of sick of the animal masks trope, it’s become so common lately

i may or may not watch this. it definitely looks good, and much better than the original, but it’s always been the one King story that was too upsetting for me


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Wed October 10, 2018 5:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 38390
Location: Mountains
tragabigzanda wrote:
lithgow looks great

sort of sick of the animal masks trope, it’s become so common lately

i may or may not watch this. it definitely looks good, and much better than the original, but it’s always been the one King story that was too upsetting for me

You're in a safe place. We'll go together and hold hands


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Wed October 10, 2018 9:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 9041
Location: Washington State
Strat wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
lithgow looks great

sort of sick of the animal masks trope, it’s become so common lately

i may or may not watch this. it definitely looks good, and much better than the original, but it’s always been the one King story that was too upsetting for me

You're in a safe place. We'll go together and hold hands

lol, I read that as "hold wands" at first. :haha:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Thu October 11, 2018 7:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:53 pm
Posts: 10083
Rangi Guy wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kinda makes sense - they were hoping Suicide Squad would be their Guardians


Bautista as Bane.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Thu October 18, 2018 5:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 42812
Location: Garbage Dump
I am becoming absurdly excited for the Criterion Bergman box coming out next month. I am going to devour all those movies.

_________________
Bammer wrote:
God dammit fuck you all you losers who keep going to see these stupid fucking superhero movies.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Thu October 25, 2018 3:09 pm 
Online
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 4479
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada

_________________
"I'll hold your wallet while you go fuck yourself"-David Letterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Thu October 25, 2018 6:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 26379
Disney are rebooting Pirates of the Caribbean

yay


seriously though..remaking their own movies...lion king..jungle book...aladdin..mary poppins..


have they any idea of how creatively bankrupt they look?
its like a band going rerecording their 3 good albums and on going on tour trading on it 25 years after they made them..


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Thu October 25, 2018 6:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 42812
Location: Garbage Dump
dimejinky99 wrote:
Disney are rebooting Pirates of the Caribbean

yay


seriously though..remaking their own movies...lion king..jungle book...aladdin..mary poppins..


have they any idea of how creatively bankrupt they look?
its like a band going rerecording their 3 good albums and on going on tour trading on it 25 years after they made them..

You love The Force Awakens and Solo

_________________
Bammer wrote:
God dammit fuck you all you losers who keep going to see these stupid fucking superhero movies.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Thu October 25, 2018 6:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 26379
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Disney are rebooting Pirates of the Caribbean

yay


seriously though..remaking their own movies...lion king..jungle book...aladdin..mary poppins..


have they any idea of how creatively bankrupt they look?
its like a band going rerecording their 3 good albums and on going on tour trading on it 25 years after they made them..

You love The Force Awakens and Solo



i did..whats you point?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Thu October 25, 2018 6:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 42812
Location: Garbage Dump
dimejinky99 wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Disney are rebooting Pirates of the Caribbean

yay


seriously though..remaking their own movies...lion king..jungle book...aladdin..mary poppins..


have they any idea of how creatively bankrupt they look?
its like a band going rerecording their 3 good albums and on going on tour trading on it 25 years after they made them..

You love The Force Awakens and Solo



i did..whats you point?

I think you already know.

_________________
Bammer wrote:
God dammit fuck you all you losers who keep going to see these stupid fucking superhero movies.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Thu October 25, 2018 6:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 38390
Location: Mountains
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Disney are rebooting Pirates of the Caribbean

yay


seriously though..remaking their own movies...lion king..jungle book...aladdin..mary poppins..


have they any idea of how creatively bankrupt they look?
its like a band going rerecording their 3 good albums and on going on tour trading on it 25 years after they made them..

You love The Force Awakens and Solo



i did..whats you point?

I think you already know.


Lol. Yea, i mean, i was gonna chime in too but then i got distracted.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Thu October 25, 2018 6:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 26379
oh hes taking a dig at tfa..again..right i get it..lol

Solo though?it's not a remake of..anything..


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Thu October 25, 2018 7:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 38390
Location: Mountains
dimejinky99 wrote:
oh hes taking a dig at tfa..again..right i get it..lol

Solo though?it's not a remake of..anything..

Disney rebooted star wars. Lets not kid ourselves.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Thu October 25, 2018 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 26379
Strat wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
oh hes taking a dig at tfa..again..right i get it..lol

Solo though?it's not a remake of..anything..

Disney rebooted star wars. Lets not kid ourselves.


they didnt though..it would have been brave if they had..they will eventually remake the OT in whatever amazing (ugh) new cinema trend of the day..but they wont do it any time soon..i hope it's in 4K..yknow..for lv


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Cinematic Motion Picture News Thread
PostPosted: Fri October 26, 2018 2:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 54522
Who thought it was a good idea to make another sub movie?

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5663 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250 ... 284  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon June 17, 2019 11:05 pm