Tue January 22, 2019 4:13 pm

Second episode is SWEET.

Re: Brooklyn Nine Nine

Thu February 28, 2019 5:23 pm

Awesome Holt episode last week.

Just renewed for another season! :hooray:

Thu February 28, 2019 7:45 pm

Ruddo, Skitch, MD, you guys still watching?

Wed March 27, 2019 7:48 pm

I am!

Thu April 04, 2019 11:41 pm

Kevin will be making his famous... rice.

Tue April 09, 2019 10:15 pm

I have been watching this over the last week or so and I like it ok, but does anyone else feel like the characters are kinda thin?

Tue April 09, 2019 10:20 pm

JuanHamm wrote:I have been watching this over the last week or so and I like it ok, but does anyone else feel like the characters are kinda thin?

Yes, they are.

Wed April 24, 2019 3:51 am

how did i just start watching this show?

Its fucking hilarious. What a fun show to watch!

Wed April 24, 2019 11:28 am

Nice to have you aboard, Strat.

Wed April 24, 2019 1:23 pm

wease wrote:Nice to have you aboard, Strat.

I didnt realize i loved andy samberg so much. The show is completely ridiculous and very enjoyable

Wed April 24, 2019 1:28 pm

Strat wrote:

I didnt realize i loved andy samberg so much. The show is completely ridiculous and very enjoyable

Funny thing about this show is, I started it because it was an Andy Samberg show and I like him. But over the seasons, he's become the least interesting/funny character on the show. (Not that I think he isn't funny/interesting, just everyone else outshines him)

The Captain and the Sergeant are hilarious, Boyle and Diaz are also two of my favorites, and when Jason Mantzoukas was on as Pimento, that was one of the greatest characters on the show. Enjoy catching up, strat!

Wed April 24, 2019 2:15 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:

Funny thing about this show is, I started it because it was an Andy Samberg show and I like him. But over the seasons, he's become the least interesting/funny character on the show. (Not that I think he isn't funny/interesting, just everyone else outshines him)

The Captain and the Sergeant are hilarious, Boyle and Diaz are also two of my favorites, and when Jason Mantzoukas was on as Pimento, that was one of the greatest characters on the show. Enjoy catching up, strat!

Yeah. Holt has pulled away as the breakout character on the show. And his interactions with Kevin are pure gold.

Terry’s my second favorite, too.

Wed April 24, 2019 11:28 pm

The latest episode is an awesome Holt/Kevin-centric episode. Sooooooo good.

Sat May 18, 2019 10:55 pm

Pretty solid season finale. Some excellent Holt moments.

Mon January 27, 2020 5:20 pm

They’ve released the first 99 seconds of the season premiere. Looks great.

Fri May 01, 2020 7:08 pm

Well, they saved the best for last. The season finale was definitely the standout episode in an uneven season. Tremendous Holt episode.

Sat May 02, 2020 12:48 pm

wease wrote:Well, they saved the best for last. The season finale was definitely the standout episode in an uneven season. Tremendous Holt episode.

That was incredible.

Still really loved the entire season. Show just cracks me up

What’s the word on s8? I know it’s a go but was any of it filmed or are we on hold with production on this as well?

Sat May 02, 2020 5:11 pm

Strat wrote:
wease wrote:Well, they saved the best for last. The season finale was definitely the standout episode in an uneven season. Tremendous Holt episode.

That was incredible.

Still really loved the entire season. Show just cracks me up

What’s the word on s8? I know it’s a go but was any of it filmed or are we on hold with production on this as well?

Since it won’t air until early ‘21, they’ve probably not even started filming anything yet.

Fri August 27, 2021 4:14 pm

Started the latest and last season this morning. It started 2 weeks ago and apparently they’re just gonna burn thru them because they’re showing 2 per week. So I started out 6 episodes behind.

Nothing really outstanding in the episode other than some character developments. I won’t mention any until you guys get started watching. If you even are still watching it

Fri August 27, 2021 4:18 pm

The one where they were juggling her work vs. his and the kid was hilarious.
Post a reply