Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: TV: Orange is the New Black

Sat August 05, 2017 9:09 pm

daft twat wrote:The finale was a little underwhelming, but I enjoyed the season overall. I'd be quite happy to continue this summer relationship for another 5 years.

Finally finished as well. I preferred seasons 1 and 4, but 5 did have some good moments. Biggest problem is that the main story never seemed to end this season. Will still be happy when there are new episodes next year.

Sun December 16, 2018 3:20 am

Finally got around to season 6. Started slow, but I enjoyed it for what it was overall. The next season is the last because everything is wrapping up in 2019. Luscheck and Daya’s mom were the mvps this season. Badison is maybe the worst character in tv history.

Sun December 16, 2018 6:31 am

daft twat wrote:Finally got around to season 6. Started slow, but I enjoyed it for what it was overall. The next season is the last because everything is wrapping up in 2019. Luscheck and Daya’s mom were the mvps this season. Badison is maybe the worst character in tv history.

Thank you for articulating my thoughts on Badison

Sun December 16, 2018 9:23 pm

Bammer wrote:
daft twat wrote:Finally got around to season 6. Started slow, but I enjoyed it for what it was overall. The next season is the last because everything is wrapping up in 2019. Luscheck and Daya’s mom were the mvps this season. Badison is maybe the worst character in tv history.

Thank you for articulating my thoughts on Badison

Yes

Thu September 05, 2019 11:46 am

That last season is ridiculously depressing.

Fri September 06, 2019 3:37 am

They lost me when they started cracking down on inmate cellphone possession, meanwhile Lorna is posting to social media constantly about her dead baby and nobody caught on that she had a cellphone in prison??

Gimme a fkn break.

Sun September 08, 2019 1:57 pm

Pensatucky's story line was soul crushing.

Sun September 08, 2019 4:23 pm

B wrote:Pensatucky's story line was soul crushing.

Yeah. Even tho I didn’t care for her, that sucked.

Sun September 08, 2019 5:29 pm

I am still COMPLETELY baffled as to how money can be made selling drugs in this prison. Who the fuck has any money???

Sun September 08, 2019 7:41 pm

Bammer wrote:I am still COMPLETELY baffled as to how money can be made selling drugs in this prison. Who the fuck has any money???

Apparently everyone.

Sun September 08, 2019 9:16 pm

B wrote:
Bammer wrote:I am still COMPLETELY baffled as to how money can be made selling drugs in this prison. Who the fuck has any money???

Apparently everyone.

So much that even the ones with family money can’t afford a free room in Jackson Heights?
Post a reply