Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: Frasier

Mon July 27, 2020 1:35 am

On Friday, Kelsey Grammer's daughter was slashed with a knife outside a Manhattan restaurant probably because verb started this thread

Mon July 27, 2020 1:47 am

This thread is the most pure form of expression to ever come from the verb account.

Mon July 27, 2020 3:10 am

Comedy with heart. That’s what Wings is. Verb, check out season 3, episode 16: “Planes, Trains, and Visiting Cranes.” Wings was in the Cheers universe and Dr. Crane came to Nantucket for a really funny episode. It’s on Hulu currently.

Mon July 27, 2020 3:54 am

daft twat wrote:Comedy with heart. That’s what Wings is. Verb, check out season 3, episode 16: “Planes, Trains, and Visiting Cranes.” Wings was in the Cheers universe and Dr. Crane came to Nantucket for a really funny episode. It’s on Hulu currently.

Thanks for the tip!

Mon July 27, 2020 4:17 am

Guys,

There is a Frasier podcast called We're Listening: A Frasier Podcast. Looks like they go on about an hour for each episode with trivia.

Mon July 27, 2020 8:33 am

verb_to_trust wrote:Guys,

There is a Frasier podcast called We're Listening: A Frasier Podcast. Looks like they go on about an hour for each episode with trivia.

Mon July 27, 2020 3:34 pm

daft twat wrote:Comedy with heart. That’s what Wings is. Verb, check out season 3, episode 16: “Planes, Trains, and Visiting Cranes.” Wings was in the Cheers universe and Dr. Crane came to Nantucket for a really funny episode. It’s on Hulu currently.

Kelsey Grammar was nominated for a Best Actor in a Guest Role for this, becoming the first person to be nominated in three series for playing the same character.

Sun November 22, 2020 2:27 pm

Jorge wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:I also have a third nipple, but I don't mention it in every one of my posts.

OK but I wish you did though

I only just noticed my custom rank today. Has it been like this since July?

Sun November 22, 2020 3:00 pm

Simple Torture wrote:
Jorge wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:I also have a third nipple, but I don't mention it in every one of my posts.

OK but I wish you did though

I only just noticed my custom rank today. Has it been like this since July?

Who can say?

8-)

Tue February 02, 2021 1:21 am

Frasier reboot 'close' to being greenlit by Paramount+ with Kelsey Grammer reprising his titular role... and filming could 'start this summer'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9211029/Paramount-close-reviving-hit-NBC-sitcom-Frasier-start-shooting-summer.html

Tue February 02, 2021 1:42 am

96583UP wrote:
Frasier reboot 'close' to being greenlit by Paramount+ with Kelsey Grammer reprising his titular role... and filming could 'start this summer'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9211029/Paramount-close-reviving-hit-NBC-sitcom-Frasier-start-shooting-summer.html

I used to like the idea of an update but I'm less interested now. There's been speculation a reboot was this][close before but I will believe it when I see it.

Tue February 02, 2021 1:43 am

96583UP wrote:

Once again, they're calling!

Tue February 09, 2021 5:09 am

DEAR GOD

Fri February 26, 2021 7:25 pm

96583UP wrote:

It looks like this indeed is a go. No details yet other than Kelsey Grammar is reprising the role and that it will be on the Paramount streaming platform.

Sat February 27, 2021 3:26 pm

David Hyde Pierce will not be returning to the Paramount+ streaming reboot of Frasier. His role as Niles Crane will be filled by David Alan Grier.

Sun February 28, 2021 5:17 am

Kelsey Grammer has a tatoo of the firet namr of his 4th wife by his junk to disuage adultery.

Kelsey Grammer has a tatoo of the first name of his 4th wife by his junk to discourage adultery.

And I'm the weirdo?
Last edited by simple schoolboy on Sun February 28, 2021 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun February 28, 2021 5:59 am

simple schoolboy wrote:Kelsey Grammer has a tatoo of the firet namr of his 4th wife by his junk to disuage adultery.

This is a weird thread choice to post intoxicated in

Sun February 28, 2021 6:15 am

Jorge wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:Kelsey Grammer has a tatoo of the firet namr of his 4th wife by his junk to disuage adultery.

This is a weird thread choice to post intoxicated in

Never proof read a post, ever.

Sun February 28, 2021 7:14 am

Sun February 28, 2021 2:41 pm

The doctor is in.
Post a reply