Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: The future of movie theaters

Thu November 26, 2020 3:16 am

96583UP wrote:
B wrote:
B wrote:A development under construction in my town has put up a Drive-In Theater. They just put up a screen, and all the projection equipment is in a steel shipping container. Probably cost them next to nothing.

It's up for a film festival, but they said they're going to keep it up afterwards to show movies during COVID.

https://chapelboro.com/news/arts/new-dr ... hapel-hill

We were gonna go this weekend. My family of 5 would have to $72 to sit in our car and watch The Croods.

what happens if you need to take a sh*t?

Peeps really ought to Kickstart his car toilet

Thu November 26, 2020 3:17 am

tragabigzanda wrote:
96583UP wrote:
B wrote:
B wrote:A development under construction in my town has put up a Drive-In Theater. They just put up a screen, and all the projection equipment is in a steel shipping container. Probably cost them next to nothing.

It's up for a film festival, but they said they're going to keep it up afterwards to show movies during COVID.

We were gonna go this weekend. My family of 5 would have to $72 to sit in our car and watch The Croods.

Isn't that what the trunk is for?

Thu November 26, 2020 3:23 am

Rangi, ever since that 'ostopy...

Thu November 26, 2020 3:28 am

you know how bad shit not in a toilet smells

try shitting somewhere sometime not in a toilet

you'll see

Fri December 11, 2020 3:22 pm

Fri December 11, 2020 3:23 pm

:D good one, bada

Fri December 11, 2020 3:33 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
96583UP wrote:
B wrote:

Sat December 12, 2020 9:45 pm

:)

Sat December 12, 2020 10:25 pm

Dont’t think I’ve ever dumped at a movie theater

Sat December 12, 2020 11:32 pm

One of my favorite Holiday traditions is to take a weekday off from work and go see 2-3 movies in theaters with my wife. I sure hope we can do it again next year.
Last edited by Monkey_Driven on Sun December 13, 2020 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun December 13, 2020 2:26 am

Monkey_Driven wrote:One of my favorite Holiday traditions is to take a weekday off from work and go see 2-3 movies in theaters with my wife. I sure we can do it again next year.

Love this. My dad pulled me out of school to see Back To The Future 2, Ghostbusters 2, and TMNT. Really happy memories for me.

Fri February 26, 2021 12:01 am

Just received an email notifying me that theaters here are opening back up next week :o :o :o

Fri February 26, 2021 3:19 am

Jorge wrote:Just received an email notifying me that theaters here are opening back up next week :o :o :o

what will you see first?

Fri February 26, 2021 3:24 am

Im so happy they are coming back but im still on the fence about what they are going to play...i would go to see Invisible Man, Busan 2 and Akira, which it seems they are going to show....then wait for Godzilla vs Kong.
Post a reply