Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: Ray Donovan

Wed July 06, 2016 4:16 pm

I don't know about that Liev Schreiber. He rubs me the wrong way.

Wed July 06, 2016 4:49 pm

jwfocker wrote:I don't know about that Liev Schreiber. He rubs me the wrong way.

It is like you know that if you met him in real life he'd probably be a dick.

Wed July 06, 2016 5:48 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
jwfocker wrote:I don't know about that Liev Schreiber. He rubs me the wrong way.

It is like you know that if you met him in real life he'd probably be a dick.

Yep, and what kind of name is Liev?

Wed July 06, 2016 7:19 pm

Is it cos he's Jewish?

Wed July 06, 2016 11:17 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:This is back on guys..

First ep is pretty great.

Thu July 07, 2016 8:42 am

Stickman wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:This is back on guys..

First ep is pretty great.

I have the second one queued. It's been consistently great tv across all its seasons. I love it.

Tue July 19, 2016 9:34 pm

Hank Azaria is so freakin good on this show.

Mon August 01, 2016 4:43 pm

I dunno. This show is getting darker and darker. The first two seasons sort of had an element of humour keeping it light. Now it's fully dark. Seems to be following along certain lines Sopranos did. I'll keep watching though.

Tue August 02, 2016 5:02 pm

That last ep was intense. Breast cancer stuff, teen sex slaves and you know the kid is gonna shoot someone with Ray's gun.

Most surprising is how well Ray drives when drunk.

Wed August 03, 2016 7:20 am

Yeah it was heavy going.

Really really not believing Mickeys motivations in turning himself in. I mean he fucks *everything* up. There's more to him doing that.

Also Ray at the end with the Russian? Didn't we just spend the first half of this season trying to remedy that??

Tue August 23, 2016 10:26 am

This just got really scary. Nail biting finish on the way.

Wed August 24, 2016 8:42 pm

Poor Avi. Hope he makes it out of this season.

Wed August 31, 2016 2:33 pm

Pay him back everything and then some...I can't even imagine what Ray's gonna do here.

Wed August 31, 2016 3:36 pm

Did him doing that make sense to you? It didn't for me at all. That isn't who he is. He'd always have a fuck em mentality and fight them off as he always has. Just didn't sit right at all.

Wed August 31, 2016 4:38 pm

it was a little muddled, particularly to throw it in just at the very end. I guess the paintings weren't going to get Avi back.

Fri September 16, 2016 10:47 pm

This is gonna be one helluva finale. I have a feeling Hector's gonna fuck Ray and not throw the fight.

Fri September 16, 2016 10:57 pm

Man, giving the money to mickey??? Head in my hands going oh no oh no oh no. But he came good. Somehow?!?

I predict there's a left field element not yet in play about to hit the story. It's all too simple. Can't all be riding on this one thing unless this is where they wrap it all up

Sat September 17, 2016 12:54 am

I know what you mean, I was waiting for the hooker to take the money bag when Mick wasn't payin attention.

Sat September 17, 2016 1:28 am

Stickman wrote:I know what you mean, I was waiting for the hooker to take the money bag when Mick wasn't payin attention.

Him not fucking up is exactly why I think something else unseen is gonna happen.

By the way. My surname is Donovan. And I'm from Ireland. So you can see how happy I'd be at first with this series as it started all jokey and fun and then very quickly into blood on the walls and your family under threat. Mindfuck! Haha!

Wed September 21, 2016 10:28 pm

Season finale was great. Almost too much of a lurch from the tone of the season as a whole but I loved it:)

Never fuck with a donovan :)
Post a reply