Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: Louis C.K.

Mon January 14, 2019 1:57 pm

No reason why we as a society should hold ourselves to a higher standard than “ask a woman you barely know and who works for you if you can pleasure yourself in front of her,” amirite?*

*I do realize rebecca corry didn’t work FOR him, but she was a new face on her first tv show when he, as the guest star, harassed her. The power dynamic there is not particularly “better than” the above

Mon January 14, 2019 2:10 pm

tree_ wrote:
B wrote:Can you ask coworkers to watch you masturbating at work without getting fired?
depends on our relationship.

Where the fuck do you work?

Mon January 14, 2019 2:13 pm

Simple Torture wrote:
tree_ wrote:
B wrote:Can you ask coworkers to watch you masturbating at work without getting fired?
depends on our relationship.

Where the fuck do you work?

It’s totally situationally dependent. Are you seriously saying you’ve never hooked up with a coworker? (Not AT work)

Mon January 14, 2019 2:16 pm

Bi_3 wrote: (Not AT work)

But that was the question, "at work". And that was what Louis did.

Mon January 14, 2019 2:38 pm

I can't believe what I'm reading from some people in this thread. Are you really stupid or just trolling me? Because if you are this stupid, I feel bad for you. You should probably check in with your social worker and probably not be allowed on sites like this.

Mon January 14, 2019 2:42 pm

I'm in agreement that his behavior was probably pervy and inappropriate but I don't think he should be punished forever. People have been forgiven for much worse. I don't believe he will be committing the same behavior in the future and therefore he should be pardoned.

I'd totally masturbate in front of someone at work, say, if it were my wife and it were something I were into... But yeah, that's not what Louis did.

Mon January 14, 2019 4:54 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:I can't believe what I'm reading from some people in this thread. Are you really stupid or just trolling me? Because if you are this stupid, I feel bad for you. You should probably check in with your social worker and probably not be allowed on sites like this.

rude

Mon January 14, 2019 5:01 pm

tree_ wrote:I'm in agreement that his behavior was probably pervy and inappropriate but I don't think he should be punished forever. People have been forgiven for much worse. I don't believe he will be committing the same behavior in the future and therefore he should be pardoned.

I'd totally masturbate in front of someone at work, say, if it were my wife and it were something I were into... But yeah, that's not what Louis did.

This is completely incoherent. You’re making like ten unrelated points. Jesus Christ, man.

Mon January 14, 2019 5:14 pm

theplatypus wrote:
Bi_3 wrote: (Not AT work)

But that was the question, "at work". And that was what Louis did.

Interesting. I thought he had asked about going to his hotel rooms. (Not that the predatory nature of the request is any different.)

Mon January 14, 2019 5:19 pm

tree_ wrote:I'm in agreement that his behavior was probably pervy and inappropriate but I don't think he should be punished forever.

Well, this did happen a year ago.

Mon January 14, 2019 5:54 pm

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
tree_ wrote:I'm in agreement that his behavior was probably pervy and inappropriate but I don't think he should be punished forever. People have been forgiven for much worse. I don't believe he will be committing the same behavior in the future and therefore he should be pardoned.

This is completely incoherent. You’re making like ten unrelated points. Jesus Christ, man.
no... Elvie, you just have a hard time grasping reality apparently

Mon January 14, 2019 5:54 pm

tree_ wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:

no... Elvie, you just have a hard time grasping reality apparently

Introducing yet another unrelated point I see

Mon January 14, 2019 11:52 pm

i am just here to defend the integrity of the hat girls thread

Tue January 15, 2019 12:03 am

i'm going to baptize louis

Tue January 15, 2019 2:24 pm

eat a bag of %icks is still a funny bit

Tue January 15, 2019 8:26 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:i'm going to baptize louis

Won’t catch. He’s jewish

Tue January 15, 2019 8:28 pm

No.. he's Mexican

Tue January 15, 2019 8:28 pm

wease wrote:

Won’t catch. He’s jewish

he’ll be a messianic jew when i’m done with him

Tue January 15, 2019 8:37 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
wease wrote:

Won’t catch. He’s jewish

Nah. He’ll go to the Nuwaubian Nation from there.

Tue January 15, 2019 8:39 pm

wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
wease wrote:

Won’t catch. He’s jewish

Nah. He’ll go to the Nuwaubian Nation from there.

heretics
Post a reply