Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: Apple TV+

Sun December 05, 2021 4:29 am

wease wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:Been diggin the Will Farrell - Paul Rudd show....only saw two eps but its good.

Were waiting for all of them to drop so we can binge

Started it tonight. Really liked the first episode. Not liking their accents tho. Either they’re not very good at them or I’m just too familiar with their regular voices.

Kathryn Hahn is fucking great in it.

Sun December 05, 2021 9:05 pm

Is foundation any good?

Sun December 05, 2021 10:12 pm

Yes. Excellent

Sun December 05, 2021 11:59 pm

Cool
I have 3 free months
What else is good?

Mon December 06, 2021 12:01 am

Ted Lasso
Invasion
For All Mankind

Tue December 07, 2021 6:38 pm

Is there an easy way for me to create a profile so my buddy can access via my log-in? Without my giving him my master Apple account info? Unlike most streaming apps, this one never prompted me to create a profile.

Thu December 09, 2021 12:21 pm

wease wrote:
wease wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:Been diggin the Will Farrell - Paul Rudd show....only saw two eps but its good.

Started it tonight. Really liked the first episode. Not liking their accents tho. Either they’re not very good at them or I’m just too familiar with their regular voices.

We’re four episodes in. Man, Rudd’s character is a piece of work. It’s a testament to both his and Ferrell’s talents and abilities to be so swept up by these two.

You really feel for Marty (Ferrell’s character) and you can see what lies ahead for him. It can be hard to watch sometimes.

This is a great series so far but I wish they had decided against using the accents. They both fade in and out of them throughout and, as I said above, when they’re on, they’re not very good. Kathryn Hahn on the other hand…

Thu December 09, 2021 1:51 pm

i saw the first 4 and yeah, Rudd is great. Loved all the interactions with his wife too.

Thu December 09, 2021 3:21 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:Is there an easy way for me to create a profile so my buddy can access via my log-in? Without my giving him my master Apple account info? Unlike most streaming apps, this one never prompted me to create a profile.

Not that I can find.

Thu December 09, 2021 3:54 pm

Sharing with family and friends:

https://9to5mac.com/2019/11/22/how-to-share-apple-tv-family-friends/amp/

Thu December 09, 2021 4:08 pm

Thank you Anders!

Thu December 09, 2021 4:27 pm

Just another super intuitive/convenient Apple feature.

Fri December 10, 2021 3:19 am

wease wrote:
wease wrote:
wease wrote:

We’re four episodes in. Man, Rudd’s character is a piece of work. It’s a testament to both his and Ferrell’s talents and abilities to be so swept up by these two.

You really feel for Marty (Ferrell’s character) and you can see what lies ahead for him. It can be hard to watch sometimes.

This is a great series so far but I wish they had decided against using the accents. They both fade in and out of them throughout and, as I said above, when they’re on, they’re not very good. Kathryn Hahn on the other hand…

Goddamn. The 5th episode is just too much. You really start to fucking hate Dr Ike.

Sun December 12, 2021 11:06 pm

finished Foundation, good show

is the book any good?

Mon December 13, 2021 2:45 am

wease wrote:
wease wrote:
wease wrote:
wease wrote:

Goddamn. The 5th episode is just too much. You really start to fucking hate Dr Ike.

We’re all caught up. Just one more episode left. Really wondering where it will go. Or moreso the how than the where, I guess. The ending of the penultimate episode kinda shows the direction.
Last edited by wease on Mon December 13, 2021 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon December 13, 2021 4:13 am

Invasion ending was kind of dumb. I guess there's a second season confirmed

Thu December 16, 2021 1:06 am

Just started Foundation and enjoying it so far. Impressive visuals.

Thu December 16, 2021 3:43 pm

This looks promising:

Thu December 16, 2021 4:30 pm

Good cast but… wtf

Thu December 16, 2021 6:14 pm

Kind of like a cross between Eternal Sunshine and Devs
Post a reply