Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Marvel: Eternals (2021)

Sun July 21, 2019 11:23 am

Re: Marvel: Eternals (2020)

Sun August 25, 2019 3:27 am



Bumped for Bammer.

Re: Marvel: Eternals (2020)

Sun August 25, 2019 3:32 am

Kit Harrington as the Black Knight.

Re: Marvel: Eternals (2021)

Mon June 01, 2020 1:37 am

Interesting way to introduce mutants into the MCU

Re: Marvel: Eternals (2021)

Mon June 01, 2020 2:49 am

I hate these fucking videos. Just tell us the new info, if there actually is any.

Re: Marvel: Eternals (2021)

Mon June 01, 2020 3:44 am

Like I'm gonna type all that out.

Re: Marvel: Eternals (2021)

Mon June 01, 2020 4:01 am

Nova is in this? Does that mean we're going to get Annihilation? That is my all time favorite Marvel series.

Re: Marvel: Eternals (2021)

Mon June 01, 2020 4:10 am

JuanHamm wrote:Nova is in this? Does that mean we're going to get Annihilation? That is my all time favorite Marvel series.


That's not Nova. It's Black Knight. But Nova will be part of Phase 5.

Re: Marvel: Eternals (2021)

Mon June 01, 2020 1:47 pm

wease wrote:I hate these fucking videos. Just tell us the new info, if there actually is any.

:lol: Poor Stickman. You don't make those videos, do you?

Re: Marvel: Eternals (2021)

Mon June 01, 2020 2:43 pm

Stickman wrote:Like I'm gonna type all that out.

No, I didn’t mean you. I meant the fucker on these videos.

Re: Marvel: Eternals (2021)

Mon June 01, 2020 2:50 pm

B wrote:
wease wrote:I hate these fucking videos. Just tell us the new info, if there actually is any.

:lol: Poor Stickman. You don't make those videos, do you?


Nope, but I only post the ones that actually have some good info.
Post a reply