The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 385 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
 Post subject: Re: Apple iPhone
PostPosted: Wed September 13, 2017 11:07 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

gag

https://www.theverge.com/2017/9/12/1629 ... one8-event

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Thu September 28, 2017 5:56 pm 
what on earth am I talking about

Add me to the list of people that can truthfully say older iPhones are designed to die as soon as a new one is released. Phone is suddenly dying all day after I updated to the latest iOS. Fuck apple.

PostPosted: Thu September 28, 2017 5:58 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

WTF is up with playlists? Every single one now is in alphabetical order. And when I search Google all i see are people telling me how to do it. No shit Sherlock, tell me how to fix it instead.

I can't even do a screen shot of it because it's on my iPod classic. The playlists look fine in iTunes but they are screwed up on the iPod. They're also messed up on the iPod touch though, maybe I can do a screenshot there.

Last edited by bune on Thu September 28, 2017 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu September 28, 2017 5:59 pm 
Production Police

dimejinky99 wrote:
Add me to the list of people that can truthfully say older iPhones are designed to die as soon as a new one is released. Phone is suddenly dying all day after I updated to the latest iOS. Fuck apple.

You should be able to go to a third-party tech shop and have them replace the battery. It worked for my iPhone 5 a few months back, and it only cost me $30 US.

PostPosted: Thu September 28, 2017 6:22 pm 
what on earth am I talking about

tragabigzanda wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:

You should be able to go to a third-party tech shop and have them replace the battery. It worked for my iPhone 5 a few months back, and it only cost me $30 US.

It's definitely not a battery issue. Whole phone is twitchy and just crapping out after I updated.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 385 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment