Star Wars moment

Re: The Boys (Amazon)

Fri July 01, 2022 8:05 pm

Sat July 02, 2022 2:18 am

Well, didn't see that comin.

Sat July 02, 2022 4:17 am

Great episode. Best of the season. The Black Noir stuff was gold.

Wed July 06, 2022 12:15 am

Wed July 06, 2022 10:27 pm

Somethin tells me either Hughie or Butcher aren't making it out of this season alive.

Fri July 08, 2022 2:08 am

HOLY FUCK

Was I ever wrong about who dies.

And that ending scene was fucked.

Fri July 08, 2022 4:13 am

The last 3 episodes were great

Soldier boy made this show even better

Fri July 08, 2022 8:09 am

Stickman wrote:HOLY FUCK

Was I ever wrong about who dies.

And that ending scene was fucked.

Terrifying.

Tue July 12, 2022 6:17 am

I thought the finale was fine as I watched but, in hindsight, it feels like not taking Homelander’s powers away (even if temporary) was a big missed storytelling opportunity.

Tue July 12, 2022 3:03 pm

Ensign9 wrote:I thought the finale was fine as I watched but, in hindsight, it feels like not taking Homelander’s powers away (even if temporary) was a big missed storytelling opportunity.

girls get it done:

https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments ... _universe/

Wed July 13, 2022 2:35 am

I thought the ending fell flat. Not the very last scene, but the final showdown

Thu July 14, 2022 2:30 am

Mecca wrote:I thought the ending fell flat. Not the very last scene, but the final showdown

That was my initial take as well. As long as it leads to something interesting in season 4 I don't really care though.

Thu July 14, 2022 2:36 am

I enjoyed the whole season a lot, but it definitely felt like they chickened out at the end. Still I think this was my favorite season. Soldier Boy was a great addition and Anthony Starr continues to own the show.

Thu July 14, 2022 2:40 am

JuanHamm wrote:I enjoyed the whole season a lot, but it definitely felt like they chickened out at the end. Still I think this was my favorite season. Soldier Boy was a great addition and Anthony Starr continues to own the show.

I definitely liked it better than season 2. It's pretty much neck and neck with season 1 for me. But i'm a sucker for really well done set-ups.

Thu July 14, 2022 2:07 pm

Spoiler: show
B wrote:
There was ONE SCENE that Amazon said F**K NO, you have to cut. I couldn't quite understand why considering everything else we have in the show, but: Homelander, after being dressed down by Stilwell in episode 2, was standing on one of the Chrysler building Eagles. He pulled his pants down and started jerking off, mumbling "I can do whatever I want" over and over again until he climaxed all over New York City. We shot it! Oh my God, Anthony was the BEST in that scene. Amazon seemed to think it wasn't necessary. I thought it told me something about his psyche. To be clear, they've been great, that may have been the ONLY fight I lost in Season 1.

I haven’t seen this show but it sounds pretty wild. Of what I’ve read in this thread, what surpises me most about what the show has gotten away with is it’s overtly gendering title in the first place. Very insensitive.

Thu July 14, 2022 2:19 pm

stfu woke bammer

Thu July 14, 2022 2:22 pm

spike wrote:stfu woke bammer

Also very insensitive

Thu July 14, 2022 3:07 pm

Bammer wrote:
Spoiler: show
B wrote:
There was ONE SCENE that Amazon said F**K NO, you have to cut. I couldn't quite understand why considering everything else we have in the show, but: Homelander, after being dressed down by Stilwell in episode 2, was standing on one of the Chrysler building Eagles. He pulled his pants down and started jerking off, mumbling "I can do whatever I want" over and over again until he climaxed all over New York City. We shot it! Oh my God, Anthony was the BEST in that scene. Amazon seemed to think it wasn't necessary. I thought it told me something about his psyche. To be clear, they've been great, that may have been the ONLY fight I lost in Season 1.

I haven’t seen this show but it sounds pretty wild. Of what I’ve read in this thread, what surpises me most about what the show has gotten away with is it’s overtly gendering title in the first place. Very insensitive.

They actually ended up using that scene last season.

Sun July 17, 2022 10:41 pm

just finished ep 5 of the new season

i really like this season a lot.
Post a reply