The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Wandavision (Disney+)
PostPosted: Wed June 03, 2020 3:29 pm 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 21852
B wrote:
Stickman wrote:
Surprise cast member announcement
Spoiler: show
Image


Ha ha! I see where they're going with this. Nice.


Quicksilver is back but not the movie version from avengers?

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Wandavision (Disney+)
PostPosted: Wed June 03, 2020 3:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Classic B
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 13986
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
VinylGuy wrote:
B wrote:
Stickman wrote:
Surprise cast member announcement
Spoiler: show
Image


Ha ha! I see where they're going with this. Nice.


Quicksilver is back but not the movie version from avengers?


Wanda's powers in the comics have to do with controlling and/or passing through alternate dimensions. Be kinda cool if she visits the Fox X-Men Universe.

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
Fuck, B was right all along?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Wandavision (Disney+)
PostPosted: Wed July 01, 2020 2:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 5474
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Turns out this will be 9eps long instead of the 6 announced.

_________________
"I'll hold your wallet while you go fuck yourself"-David Letterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Wandavision (Disney+)
PostPosted: Wed July 01, 2020 2:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
Classic B
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 13986
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
:thumbsup:

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
Fuck, B was right all along?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Wandavision (Disney+)
PostPosted: Wed July 01, 2020 7:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 23448
Location: Where everybody knows your name
B wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
B wrote:
Stickman wrote:
Surprise cast member announcement
Spoiler: show
Image


Ha ha! I see where they're going with this. Nice.


Quicksilver is back but not the movie version from avengers?


Wanda's powers in the comics have to do with controlling and/or passing through alternate dimensions. Be kinda cool if she visits the Fox X-Men Universe.

Unless something has happened to her in the last few years, that's not the powers she's had in the comics at all.

_________________
Let me tell you, Homer Simpson is cock of nothing!
- C. Montgomery Burns


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Wandavision (Disney+)
PostPosted: Wed July 01, 2020 8:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 5474
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
wease wrote:
B wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
B wrote:
Stickman wrote:
Surprise cast member announcement
Spoiler: show
Image


Ha ha! I see where they're going with this. Nice.


Quicksilver is back but not the movie version from avengers?


Wanda's powers in the comics have to do with controlling and/or passing through alternate dimensions. Be kinda cool if she visits the Fox X-Men Universe.

Unless something has happened to her in the last few years, that's not the powers she's had in the comics at all.


There's lots of alternate realities in this series. Plus she's going to be a part of Doctor Strange II, so lots of Multiverse stuff on the way.

_________________
"I'll hold your wallet while you go fuck yourself"-David Letterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Wandavision (Disney+)
PostPosted: Wed July 01, 2020 8:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 23448
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Stickman wrote:
wease wrote:
B wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
B wrote:
Stickman wrote:
Surprise cast member announcement
Spoiler: show
Image


Ha ha! I see where they're going with this. Nice.


Quicksilver is back but not the movie version from avengers?


Wanda's powers in the comics have to do with controlling and/or passing through alternate dimensions. Be kinda cool if she visits the Fox X-Men Universe.

Unless something has happened to her in the last few years, that's not the powers she's had in the comics at all.


There's lots of alternate realities in this series. Plus she's going to be a part of Doctor Strange II, so lots of Multiverse stuff on the way.

I understand that perfectly well. Just disputing B's claims as to her powers in the comics.

_________________
Let me tell you, Homer Simpson is cock of nothing!
- C. Montgomery Burns


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Wandavision (Disney+)
PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 8:24 am 
Offline
Spambot
 Profile

Joined: Thu July 02, 2020 8:05 am
Posts: 1
Wandavision is the best platform where i have seen about disney and this disney+ such an amazing platform and you must saw this once in your childhood isn't it ? On the other hand there's company who provides du net package from uae to all around the world.
PM ME FOR PICS OF MY BUTTCRACK


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Wandavision (Disney+)
PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 9:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 13037
Location: Oslo, Norway
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
WandaVision is the name? Good lord, Disney+ jumped the shark early.


Exactly. :mrgreen:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Wandavision (Disney+)
PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 12:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Classic B
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 13986
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
wease wrote:
Stickman wrote:
wease wrote:
B wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
B wrote:
Stickman wrote:
Surprise cast member announcement
Spoiler: show
Image


Ha ha! I see where they're going with this. Nice.


Quicksilver is back but not the movie version from avengers?


Wanda's powers in the comics have to do with controlling and/or passing through alternate dimensions. Be kinda cool if she visits the Fox X-Men Universe.

Unless something has happened to her in the last few years, that's not the powers she's had in the comics at all.


There's lots of alternate realities in this series. Plus she's going to be a part of Doctor Strange II, so lots of Multiverse stuff on the way.

I understand that perfectly well. Just disputing B's claims as to her powers in the comics.


I'm sure I learned it from a YouTube video. I don't think I've ever read a comic featuring Scarlet Witch. I tried to find the video I watched, but I can't.

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
Fuck, B was right all along?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Wandavision (Disney+)
PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 12:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 13037
Location: Oslo, Norway
Do you think this will be a good show?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Wandavision (Disney+)
PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 2:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Classic B
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 13986
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
The fact that they upped it from 6 to 9 episodes is a good sign.

One would imagine it's gonna be bonkers and funny a la Thor:Ragnarok.

Falcon & the Winter Soldier is going to be their serious action show a la Captain America: Winter Soldier.

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
Fuck, B was right all along?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Wandavision (Disney+)
PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 3:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 38837
Location: Buenos Aires
janesmith wrote:
Wandavision is the best platform where i have seen about disney and this disney+ such an amazing platform and you must saw this once in your childhood isn't it ? On the other hand there's company who provides du net package from uae to all around the world.

Wow thanks

_________________
About Mickey Mouse, Anders wrote:
He's a loyal and true friend, and has daredevil guts and determination. He's doesn't hold back when faced with autority, and is unpredictable in his actions.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Wandavision (Disney+)
PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 8:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 23448
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Anders wrote:
Do you think this will be a good show?

I think it will be good. The fact that it leads directly into the Dr Strange flick has me intrigued, as well.

_________________
Let me tell you, Homer Simpson is cock of nothing!
- C. Montgomery Burns


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Peeps, VinylGuy and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri July 10, 2020 12:41 am